RepackboxRotoMetals2Load DataWideners
Lee PrecisionInline FabricationTitan ReloadingReloading Everything
Snyders Jerky MidSouth Shooters Supply
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Raging Swaging???

Boolit Mold
    Quote Originally Posted by RLW View Post
    I don't know if there is an amount that would make his actions a felony but there are a few of us that have discussed reporting him for fraud. I know that it happened to another guy selling stuff on this forum and I think it was effective. I don't know how many people are waiting for presses, but I have been told by members of this forum that they are not posting here because he essentially told them if they did they wouldn't get their press. Now, that is only something I have been told so of course Tim could come on here and say he never said anything like that but if it comes down to taking someone for their word, I know who's word means something to me and who's doesn't.

At this point, I don't even need the press. I would love to get the die he owes me but I'm not holding my breath. I simply purchased equipment elsewhere. A refund would be the best option for me at this point but I'll take the press over nothing. But then again, I will call and report him for fraud before I go with nothing also. I'm 29 months and counting right now.
    RLW,
    In regards to you saying that some members of the forum not saying anything, as they felt they wouldn't get there press. That is totally false. I have never wrote that or said that to any customer ever. I don't come on here period and when I heard about this, well let's just say you like to fuel the fire with false things. I'm still waiting for the samples you were supposed to send so I can finish your die. I also told you I like to use the press as you would, to finish the dies, that way you can just put the dies in and start making projectiles. I would like you to private message me with the individual name that said this, or have them message me. I think with the accusation of me saying this you can come forward now on it.
    Also I wonder how many times the other people making these items have gone thru this. It just seems a few times I have seen the big named manufacturers bashed on. I wonder how many times they have been faced with pending charges of fraud and felonies? Just the few people on here with there typing skills sure can stir the pot and get others chiming in that have nothing to do with this. As someone has said in here you must have patience, well I can also say I do also with the bull on here, but when somebody says something false I will speak up as I just did.
    I'm sure the other person will chime in within a day or so. So since you all want to tell the story, please make sure you tell both sides of it. I have had a few people here on there current orders cost me money and time on both tooling and lost labor due to them changing there minds on things. I'm sure they never thought of that or thought of the reimbursement for it. I know I will never get reimbursed for it and never would have.
    I have had some reasons for the wait, with some losses that were hard. Now I'm going thru another one but some people just don't care. Instead of asking on what's going on with there order, you just like to come here and talk and stir it up. I'm sure you have my email address, that would be a good communication line to find out for yourself.
    Thank You,
    R.S.T.

Boolit Man
    That sounds like a plan. I'll go ahead and give you the name of the guy who is afraid to post on account of not ever getting his product if he does. That wouldn't make me the nicest guy would it.

As far as waiting for the projectiles to finish the press, I emailed you some time ago about simply making a core swage die instead. I know you got the email because you emailed me back with a question about how long I want the cores to be. So your not waiting for anything. You just haven't made the press or die. At this point I'm just going to sell the press should I ever receive it. I have purchased another press in the 30 months I have been waiting. A refund would be much better but I assume when you get contacted in regards to the fraud charges you will opt for sending the press as it does appear that you have a pile of steel and I think a guy would have to be delusional to think you haven't spent the money.

I have done email, PM, and even phone call with you with no success. The only person that anyone on earth can verify received a press from you in the last 3 years, was able to do so only by posting on this forum repeatedly and putting it out in the open. So unfortunately, that is my only option. You don't have to join in. You could always have your lawyer LJM jump back in. That was fun.

Boolit Man
    OK, I filed a complaint online at Michigan.gov. There is a section for the Attorney General and there is a complaint form. At this point I am not sure if everyone else should file a new complaint or if it is something where they can basically pile on my complaint. That is one of the things I asked in the complaint so I figure they will let me know. I will keep this thread updated as to what I find out.

Boolit Mold
    Tim mailed to me at last week. As also "almost ready to ship" and he want an additional payment for shipping. I offered to him to ship one of two ordered presses and pay shipping by his own money. After receiving of the first press I will pay shipping fees for both presses.
    I still have no answer from him to this offer.

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by kyk View Post
    Tim mailed to me at last week. As also "almost ready to ship" and he want an additional payment for shipping. I offered to him to ship one of two ordered presses and pay shipping by his own money. After receiving of the first press I will pay shipping fees for both presses.
    Erm ***? I this the same one that was bought a paid for 3 years ago? I would press forward with charges and recoup your money elsewhere.

Boolit Man
    Quote Originally Posted by kyk View Post
    Good call. You would have to be insane to send him more money with everything being posted here as well as other reports I have heard from other members of this forum. It appears that his website is down as well which may or may not have anything to do with the fact that I have filed a complaint against him.

The truth is, you would feel bad for Tim if you just started dealing with him and that is exactly what he uses to his advantage to get over on people. Once you have dealt with him for a little while you notice inconsistencies in his stories and you realize he more than likely has a personality disorder and your just happy he's only playing his game in a very small community and not going Enron on everyone.

Boolit Bub
    Tim
    Please return my emails. I am realy having a hard time not joining in on this thread.
    Rob

Boolit Man
    Quote Originally Posted by Rumrunner64 View Post
    Tim
    Please return my emails. I am realy having a hard time not joining in on this thread.
    Rob
    Don't sweat it. Your press is almost ready to ship. Maybe just send him some more money and he'll get it out the door right away.

I guess he named his company right. A lot of customers trying to do business with him seem to end up in a rage. I feel bad for you guys, good luck getting restitution.
    Never in history has there been a situation so bad that the government couldn't make it worse.
    A foolish faith in authority is the enemy of the truth.

Banned

Someday he will cross the wrong guy and he will show up at his door. I think "negotiations" with him face to face would have a very different result. Because lets face it......"everybody is cool ONLINE" but when it comes to dealing with real world situations they cower and fold and don't know what to do or say. The internet has created a plethora of these types of people. Put they're business in a retail situation and they would fail miserably.

Boolit Bub
    Tim
    Monday is almost here.
    Rob

Boolit Bub
    Last edited by Rumrunner64; 06-02-2016 at 01:25 AM.

Banned

Maybe what could happen is that a representative of this thread/customers or multiple reps could organize a face to face meeting to pickup all the product that has been paid for up to this point. We have his address and know where he lives. It could be schedules in advance so that its not a surprise drop=in (which is what I would do personally). Otherwise I don't see much chance of this ending in a good way. Lets just hope there aren't those that are still sending him orders in one way or another. As I said before..........the internet has created this breed of vendors that feel they don't have to answer in the same way as they would if it were a retail situation and having to deal with customers face to face. Its also time that LEO was involved. Seems like there are a few on this forum that may be able to help.

Boolit Man
    I haven't heard anything back yet about the Fraud claim I filed. I'm headed out of the country on vacation for the week but next week when I'm back I'll call and see what I can find out as far as what has happened if anything so far and what it will take to have others jump in on that claim.

To be honest, I think Tim has probably split. His website is down and nobody has heard from him.

Boolit Man
    Quote Originally Posted by Raging Swaging Tools View Post
    RLW,
    In regards to you saying that some members of the forum not saying anything, as they felt they wouldn't get there press. That is totally false. I have never wrote that or said that to any customer ever.
    Tim, if you are reading this thread, you now know my source. Please come on here and tell us he is making that up.

Boolit Master
    jeez and i thought not getting my molds from Hardlines mold co. in less than 24 months was bad!

just wow!

Boolit Bub
    Tim emails me today. He said it was shipping tomorrow. Let's see if he keeps his word.

Boolit Buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by Rumrunner64 View Post
    Tim emails me today. He said it was shipping tomorrow. Let's see if he keeps his word.

Good luck! I truly hope your press ships out tomorrow and the rest of those waiting on equipment receive a resolution in the near future. It would be great to see this thread fade away as I feel for the members who have made purchases have do not have product shipped.

Boolit Buddy
    So... On a whim I did a "WHOIS" of the domain ragingswaging.com... Surprised as heck when an old acquaintance's name came up.

Edit: Was able to get in touch with him. He helped Tim with his website way back when but that's it. In case anyone else gets the same idea I did to look it up just know that all he did was help him create the website. No other association. (Which is about what I'd expect because he was always great to work with when I was building drums)
    Last edited by mckenziedrums; 05-31-2016 at 11:49 AM.

Moderator Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by mckenziedrums View Post
    So... On a whim I did a "WHOIS" of the domain ragingswaging.com... Surprised as heck when an old acquaintance's name came up. Everyone has been referring to Raging Swaging as "Tim" but I see ****** name listed on the domain. I've known ****** for years from making ********* . Is there any relation between the two that anyone knows of?
    You could search through his facebook page, it's currently 'public'. Tim's facebook friend list has 270 friends, it's easier to do a "search" with a first and last name. There has been no "public" posts on his timeline since Jan 1 2016, but with 270 friends, that's something you generally don't quit using. Of course we know he is monitoring this thread, so I suspect his FB account privacy settings will soon change..
    Last edited by JonB_in_Glencoe; 05-31-2016 at 01:33 PM. Reason: edited mckenziedrums' QUOTE for respect of website "friend"
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    “If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun.”
    ― The Dalai Lama, Seattle Times, May 2001

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast