WidenersRepackboxLoad DataMidSouth Shooters Supply
Lee PrecisionRotoMetals2Titan ReloadingSnyders Jerky
Reloading Everything Inline Fabrication
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Raging Swaging???

Boolit Mold
    RLW,
    Before making a statement like you did above I would have called him and talked to Tim. No matter how busy he is he always comes to the phone for me or at the very least calls back. I can see why a few people are still waiting for there things. I have my own business and after the slamming he has received I would make them wait also. I shouldn't have wrote a thing on here about his business because the critics always crawl out of the wood work. I think I owe Tim a apology and will do it right here in writing. I will also call him and apologize over the phonebetter yet I am going to visit him today. I am also going to discuss legality things with him. Fraud is taking somebody's money without the intention of producing nothing. I have my own legal business have seen enough on here and will open this up for him for no charge. Also Duke in Florida and a few others who have there comments it is time for you to step up to the plate and retract some things. You can have your own opinion but keep it to yourself or do it thru a private message. When I seen his offering on the 22 cal package I jumped on it and received a excellent product. Then all of a sudden I see him get temporarily banned and lose his vendor sponsorship. I will look into this further and will follow up on it legally. I have seen one of the moderators praising BT Snipers work and is a customer of his. I see this as somebodys tail got stepped on and the competition was eliminated. I see BT Sniper coming on here and talking about his research and development and coming up with new products for sale. While people are waiting for products from him. Also Tim showed me some interesting private messages between him and a few moderators and the owner. I know for a fact now who is favored, it is about time for some things to change for some people, and they get a awakening on the law. I do have these things hard copied with date and time stamp. I am on my way back to his shop which is a few hours away and will be seriously talking to him in about a hour. When I read the above I was very mad and figured it was time to do something. The ball is in your court now for a few. When I seen the way Tim was working I felt for him. I can certainly say I feel for him now by the comments here. The couple of people that commented good things I can say you are certainly good people. Also in business things come up that are not or can't be planned for. That is machines breaking and people getting sick. Some people need to think before they write as someone's livelihood and reputation is at stake. Well I am sitting in Tims yard right now and decided I would post this when I got there. LJM

Frosted Boolits

I am pretty sure he has talked to Tim many times over the phone. If you keep getting the run-around it is a good idea to warn others. He strictly stated his experience and there was no "bashing." Tim has made a few core molds for me and got them to me quickly and they are perfect.

In my experience on this forum, if you are a vendor and have a quality product, deliver that product within a reasonable time, and offer customer service on that product, then you will EARN praise from both moderators and other members. I hope Tim gets it all squared away because I like the guy but hate seeing people get taken.
    My Feedback : http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...iscoyotehunter

An armed society is a polite society.

the BB knows

Boolit Mold
    I am asking anybody that has any negative comments or questions on there order to private message or email Tim directly. We are going to have a bite to eat and discuss this matter. No need to call him as he won't be in the shop this afternoon. I can say as he is sitting beside me he is very upset when I showed this to him. Also RLW, Tim showed me the email he sent to you today and also explained to me how he was awaiting some samples from you so he could finish your second die. I also asked him why there isn't a lot of positive comments on here from past customers and he told me he asks most customers to not put anything on here. I can see why he asks this. I am hungry and we are going for a good meal and a few drinks on me to discuss this one. LJM
    Last edited by ljm; 08-18-2015 at 03:28 PM.

Boolit Man
    LJM, go back and read the timeline in my post and then explain to me what is an acceptable amount of time for delivering on a product that I was quoted 1 1/2 to 2 months on. I will quite frankly be little shocked if your answer is 21 months or longer. If your in business for yourself which you claim to be, you should know that there is a point at which you drop everything and do what is right. I have my own business as well and I have lost money making things right when needed. That's just how it goes.

As for the idea that the people on this forum are somehow out to get someone and that other members are being favored, that's absolutely insane. The people who run this site should have stepped in sooner by all accounts in order to protect the credibility of the other vendors on the site.

It is interesting that Tim emailed me shortly after I made my post. If that were to have been before my post I would call it a coincidence. As for him waiting on dimensions for the second die, as I mentioned in my post I told him 6 weeks ago that if he would send the press I'm happy to forget the second die on account of needing the press for a project. If my press were in hand today even without the second die and the fact that the core mold is ancient history of course I would not have even posted about my experience.

And lets be clear. Nobody asks their customers not to post positive things about their services. He started asking his customers who are waiting on orders to contact him via email and PM after things went south because it was bad for business.

Boolit Mold
    We discussed the RLW business dealing and Tim has talked to him and quote less than 5 times over the phone. Also quote from Tim , I feel bad and have and will always put myself in the shoes of the customer. Also I have instructed Tim to sign up as either himself or something to do with his new business name. It probably will get rejected and he will be banned, but at least that way he can respond or at least have tried to respond. I am now representing him . We will see what happens with the new sign up. LJM

Frosted Boolits

Why do you have to represent Tim? Can't he talk to his customers on the phone? I am sure all of his customers have his phone number...
    My Feedback : http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...iscoyotehunter

An armed society is a polite society.

the BB knows

Boolit Man
    LJM, if your representing Tim tell him to go ahead and send me the press, or a refund. I would be happy with either one. Then, when he gets his account here he's in the clear as far as my input goes.

Boolit Mold
    Why am I representing him is none of any body's business. As far as Tim talking on the phone is it goes like this, Spend your time where you make money. I know your answer already will be taking care of your customer. My answer to that is get your work done and make money. Also at least a few people could tell the whole story in a few sentences.
    As far as asking customers not to write the good was to not get over booked. I have only seen a couple of bad things written. Does that warrant a buyer beware? As far as coincidence as him emailing you it was just that a simple coincidence, or maybe doing what is right. Sometimes you just can't get all emailings done in one day. I know how people are just going to write what is on there mind at the time. LJM
    Also as you are in business for yourself you should know how things come up. Like I said some people can wait and some can't. Tim can speak for himself if he wants to come on here, as he has zero and I can say zero lawsuits going.
    Also maybe you can share some insight on why his U.P. North sticky is still up but closed so no one can respond. My looks on it from the legal system is being made a example of and making doing business hard.
    Also since this is a copyright site giving the writer the rights to there content they write. That makes it impossible to do anything when it is frozen. Look on the bottom of the site on the copyright. In the legal system when something is frozen like it is it should be deleted and that is what happens. Also the site is usually shut down for good. My intention on writing what I just wrote earlier was to say enough is enough on this. Everybody that was waiting for product is on the top of Tims list of things to get done first.
    Also ICH I commend you for telling the truth on your dealing with him and his workmanship.

Boolit Mold
    Rlw,
    i sent you a pm!

Boolit Man
    OK LJM, lets try this again. If you told a customer that you would deliver a product in 2 months, and something came up at what point would you simply get it done no matter what?

Lets say you were running behind and you notified the customer (not what happened here) at the 2 month mark. Then after the first thing you get ill and are unable to complete the order again. What is an acceptable amount of time that you would wait before either refunding the money or paying someone else to do it? Are we talking 6 months, 12 months, 18 months? Throw a number out there.

Boolit Man
    Quote Originally Posted by ljm View Post
    Rlw,
    i sent you a pm!
    Responded to PM. I doubt its what you were hoping for.

Boolit Mold
    RLW,
    What part of a pm didn't you understand. I deal with this all the time and I seen how people jump in when a can of worms is opened. To answer your question on a time line, I said I would make a thorn in the side wait till the last job to be done. Do you want to be the last JOB done? As I wrote people's things were getting finished after my visit to his facility. I seen somebody with the talent and drive to become a good supplier with swaging products. I have a new order in with him and this takes time from his schedule on finishing orders and starting new products. That is why he should not be on the phone with customers and emailing every time something comes up. It takes time away from making product. LJM

Boolit Man
    So your idea of doing good business is making a customer wait longer than others based on liking them or not? On top of that threatening to do so? That's a very responsible thing to do. Its also retarded as then you have to spend more time dealing with the thorn in your side.

And can we all stop pretending that your not Tim? It was semi fun at first but now its getting ridiculous.

Boolit Mold
    Quote Originally Posted by RLW View Post
    So your idea of doing good business is making a customer wait longer than others based on liking them or not? On top of that threatening to do so? That's a very responsible thing to do. Its also retarded as then you have to spend more time dealing with the thorn in your side.

And can we all stop pretending that your not Tim? It was semi fun at first but now its getting ridiculous.
    RLW,
    I would get your facts straight on accusations. If you think I am Tim you are wrong. Maybe I should find out who you are RLW. I said if you have a offering for Tim on your press do it in a pm. I seen Tim working on your press and that is enough. I also seen the die body for the second die waiting to be cut. I am spending the night in a motel room and will stop in his shop in the morning. I took him to lunch to get some facts straight. You have a good evening, I know I will. LJM If you want to now my real name I can make sure you find out.

Boolit Man
    For someone who represents people in legal matters you sure do like to use threats a lot.

Boolit Bub
    So, LJM= Tim=ragin swagin

Boolit Mold
    RLW,
    Nothing was written as a threat or meant as a threat. I wrote some things to help clarify some things. I would not advise any client to hold out on a person. I seen where one person wrote and you also jumped in that is all on that matter. Now I see how one person wrote thinking Tim is me, based on something you wrote. As I said I am going to meet back up with Tim in the morning. I have something in the works that may benefit most. LJM

Boolit Grand Master

What you wrote was an idle threat. You threatened to make it so he got the products he paid for after all other JOBs are done. I suggest you reread what you posted. I reported that post to the moderators because you did make an idle threat.

At a minimum it's a very poor way to represent a company. I've been following this but haven't posted. But felt compelled after your last few posts.

Boolit Mold
    I would advise him to do the work in the order payment was received. Also if Tim decides as it is his decision to do what job is next . Here is my observation with meeting with Tim a few times, he is trying to please to many people at once. I seen his broken down machine on my first visit and when I returned today it was up and running. I made this second visit after seeing what somebody wrote before all this started today. I left my legal views out till I was pushed. These are my views on this and if papers are drawn then all discussion by me and my client shall stop on here. I asked Tim to bring a few things tomorrow for our meeting and to think about what we discussed with him.

Boolit Mold
    Quote Originally Posted by ljm View Post
    Just got back from visiting Raging Swaging custom tools. Talk about a busy person Tim is, he had three machines running at one time. He was working on some past orders trying to finish them up by the end of next week he said. He was also building up on quite a inventory of presses, custom longer adjustable core molds with steel sprue plates and steel cam levers, his design on the sprue plate I thought was a very good idea which know longer uses the cam lever and sprue handle which means no more broken pieces, showed me his smaller prototype swage press, and had a two to three foot wide by eight foot long bench of dies he was busy polishing on. I would say pretty quick his shopping cart should be up and running, as he must have quite a amount of money tied up in materials alone. He also had a bunch of auto ejectors made up and on the shelf that I seen. He was going to give me a tour of his finishing building and final assembly building that was going thru a internal remodel but he got tied up in a phone call . I did put in a order for some things and should have them in a while after he said he got caught up fulfilling some things. I am sure glad I got a chance to meet him and stop by his facility, what a stand up person and very talented. I am glad I waited to get his swage tooling, as I had another chance to buy a Corbin set up but I figured time to support the new generation of die builders. A note to the people that have been waiting he does top notch work and you will be happy guaranteed. I am excited for him and I think you all should help in supporting his business. LJM
    This is the first thing I wrote about my first visit with Tim. This is the first time I met him. By the way my wife bought the 22 cal package from Tim on the sly to surprise me. I think a few should read about what he told me on the new order, and what he was finishing up on first.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast