Reloading EverythingTitan ReloadingRepackboxRotoMetals2
MidSouth Shooters SupplyWidenersLoad DataInline Fabrication
Snyders Jerky Lee Precision
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Raging Swaging???

Moderator Emeritus

Moved back to Swaging.

Tim,
    All the info I posted is easily found on the internet, I posted links to where I easily found it. Most of it was on your own website. Please act more mature in your comments here ...your Wife? really?
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    “If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun.”
    ― The Dalai Lama, Seattle Times, May 2001

Boolit Master

Learning more here than BUS 101

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by DukeInFlorida View Post
    I don't have a horse in this race.... BUT.....

1) What does your wife REALLY have to do with anything? Isn't this YOUR business? Aren't you responsible for taking orders and delivering quality parts in a timely fashion?
    2) You've offered absolutely NO legitimate excuses for the endless delays. I'd like to hear what issues have caused you to not be able to deliver these machining orders in something even close to being timely.
    3) We have had, as you know, some "vendors" show up at Castboolits, promising the world, taking orders, and people's money, and skipping town with the proceeds. So, while I am not suggesting that's what you are about (although a few seem to be), you can certainly understand the concern many of us have with a vendor, such as yourself, repeating what seems to be similar dubious actions with customers here. So, please understand the perception that you have created for yourself. If things went smoothly, on time, etc... then this thread would not exist, and you wouldn't have a line of customers banging their fists and complaining.
    4) You can decide to do whatever you want with these current orders, and any future business. It's your business. However, most good businessmen would be very concerned with their reputation in a marketplace. And, would be doing everything they could to fix supposed mis-conceptions and mis understandings.
    5) Most suppliers here at CastBoolits want their customers to be happy with services, products etc. And, as such offer something like a money back guarantee if their customer(s) isn't happy. OBVIOUSLY, you have spent the $$$ that people have sent you. And, you seem to be NOT in a financial position to refund $$$ for non-delivered product. I'm presuming that you'd also not be willing to refund money for returned product which wasn't satisfactory to the customer.

Again, I'm not one of the customers that have been begging for delivery of product or refunding of $$$. However, I certainly would never do business with a vendor who operates the way that you do. Whether it's simple stubbornness on your part.. or real issues with your ability to deliver... or whatever is your real reason, you are not helping your own cause here. I guess I'd just like to hear some explanations, now that you are here posting. How on God's green earth did things get to be this way?

Couldn't agree more.
    "Consequently we move away from other shooters to remain focused on our passion, as our ideas are quickly dismissed or misunderstood by others. Sharing does not come easily for swagers, not because they are necessarily selfish, but because they have been whittling away in their only little world for so long, that being able to relate to others what they understand is no simple task."

​Mentor

Boolit Man
    I sent you a message with info for the die which will make it even easier than originally planned.

Quote Originally Posted by Raging Swaging Tools View Post
    RLW,
    Can you send me some of the samples that are finished on your end, so I can satisfy this order by finishing your second die. This was the agreement between the two of us.

Boolit Man
    OK, its march now. Nothing has happened. 27 months in and still no press. Simply dropping in to keep this thing going so that anyone considering purchasing understands completely what they are getting themselves into.

Boolit Mold
    Quote Originally Posted by RLW View Post
    OK, its march now. Nothing has happened. 27 months in and still no press. Simply dropping in to keep this thing going so that anyone considering purchasing understands completely what they are getting themselves into.
    Ryan,
    Your press, die, and core mold will be shipped out shortly. Thank You for your continued patience.

Boolit Mold
    Quote Originally Posted by RLW View Post
    RLW,
    Sent you a email

Boolit Buddy

I received my pinch trim die from Tim last week and it is beautiful, I had some questions and Tim was happy to help. The wait was longer than I expected or hoped for but it was a very nice set and I can't wait to see my 9mm point form die when it gets finished. I hope Tim can continue to improve his wait times, funds are low now but in the future, I would certainly like more of his products.

Boolit Mold
    maybe my press will be shipping soon too. I haven't had as long a wait as some though.

Boolit Man
    Quote Originally Posted by Sophat34 View Post
    maybe my press will be shipping soon too. I haven't had as long a wait as some though.
    Probably already in the mail. LOL. I have been waiting 28 months and I know of at least one other member of this forum that has been waiting longer than I have.

Boolit Mold
    yea I know. I got to the point that I just spent the extra 300 and got a corban with a stand. I guess thats another 1300. I hold out hope that some day I will see my press. I forget that I am still waiting for this press, I was up in the up the other day, maybe I should have stopped by.

Boolit Bub
    Tim
    Please return my emails.
    Rob

Boolit Mold
    Emails being responded to.

Sent from my SM-T337V using Tapatalk

Boolit Master

Edge of The Crab Orchard National Wildlife Refuge
    It's pretty disappointing that this situation and this thread still going in the same direction. There are several members who are owed either equipment or refunds, and who have waited entirely too long to get them.
    More "This is what happened when I,,,,," and less "What would happen if I,,,,"

Last of the original Group Buy Honcho's.

"Dueling should have never been made illegal in this country. It settled lots of issues between folks."- Char-Gar

Boolit Mold
    Tim, no news from you from December. Now the year is passed away. May be it's better to stop feed your clients with promises, and return money back. It's just a fraud at this moment.

Boolit Man
    Quote Originally Posted by Raging Swaging Tools View Post
    Ryan,
    Your press, die, and core mold will be shipped out shortly. Thank You for your continued patience.
    I'm confused. its been two months since this post and I was thinking that "shipped out Shortly" would have been sooner than that.

Boolit Mold
    You know its sad. The press looked great, I was excited to get something from a smaller "home town guy." This has me pretty frustrated. Any one have any idea how many people are waiting on these presses? I am usually willing to give people of the gun the benefit of the doubt but my patience is running thin on this one. The reason I ask, seeing that pile of unfinished presses there, is to get a total dollar amount that has been taken and no product received for. I'm not a lawyer but there has to be an amount that it would be considered a felony right? The word that means no more guns is a strong motivator.

Boolit Man
    Quote Originally Posted by Sophat34 View Post
    You know its sad. The press looked great, I was excited to get something from a smaller "home town guy." This has me pretty frustrated. Any one have any idea how many people are waiting on these presses? I am usually willing to give people of the gun the benefit of the doubt but my patience is running thin on this one. The reason I ask, seeing that pile of unfinished presses there, is to get a total dollar amount that has been taken and no product received for. I'm not a lawyer but there has to be an amount that it would be considered a felony right? The word that means no more guns is a strong motivator.
    I don't know if there is an amount that would make his actions a felony but there are a few of us that have discussed reporting him for fraud. I know that it happened to another guy selling stuff on this forum and I think it was effective. I don't know how many people are waiting for presses, but I have been told by members of this forum that they are not posting here because he essentially told them if they did they wouldn't get their press. Now, that is only something I have been told so of course Tim could come on here and say he never said anything like that but if it comes down to taking someone for their word, I know who's word means something to me and who's doesn't.

At this point, I don't even need the press. I would love to get the die he owes me but I'm not holding my breath. I simply purchased equipment elsewhere. A refund would be the best option for me at this point but I'll take the press over nothing. But then again, I will call and report him for fraud before I go with nothing also. I'm 29 months and counting right now.

Boolit Grand Master

It varies by state but Grand Larceny starts at $2,000 here. This is a felony offense. Less than $50 is a summary offense. And in between is petty larceny, misdemeanor. If multiple people report him it's going to show a pattern and he will more than likely be charged w/ grand larceny. Mail fraud will also be involved which is another serious felony charge. If it was me I would have already gone down this route.

Boolit Man
    OK, I tried to call the Michigan District Attorneys office a minute ago but no answer as I'm guessing they close at 5pm. I'm on the west coast so I'll have to call tomorrow. If nothing else they can direct me to what exact office I will need to call. Once I get some details on who exactly we need to speak with I'll post info here.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast