Inline FabricationTitan ReloadingRotoMetals2Lee Precision
Load DataRepackboxReloading EverythingMidSouth Shooters Supply
Wideners
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Precision Pistol, AKA Bullseye.

I have shot nra bullseye in leagues for 30 years. For the last 10 or so I have used a Marvel conversion on a 1911 frame hence my username. I got serious a few years back and competed in outdoor 2700's where you shoot 270 shots with a .22 a centerfire and a .45. I broke 2600 a couple of times and became pistol distinguished. I have not shot in one of these matches in a couple of years due to the time commitment.

Boolit Master

The military match requirement is ONLY if you want your Distinguished Rifle Badge to be recognized and in your personnel file. You should be able to earn the Civilian Distinguished Rifle Badge. Just register as a civilian for the next several matches. Its not like its a plus anymore in the promotion boards...
    I Cast my Boolits, Therefore I am Happy.
    Bona Fide member of the Jeff Brown Hunt Club

Boolit Man
    I had a guy that took me under his wing back in the early 80's, he was a bullseye shooter. He said if you get good at this game, you can play any of them. So thankful that he taught me to get the fundamentals down first. I guess I considered myself a participant. I shot both indoor (50') and outdoors (25 and 50 yd). The facility for indoors in Elkhart Indiana was pretty nice and the outdoor facility in Bristol was major league! When I moved out of the area I lost my place to shoot competitively, but I still compete, although it's a lot more sporadic. I wish I could get into a Bullseye league out here in SoDak that wasn't 100 miles away!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12