RotoMetals2Inline FabricationTitan ReloadingMidSouth Shooters Supply
RepackboxReloading EverythingLee PrecisionLoad Data
Snyders Jerky Wideners
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Any using the Honey Badger Trimmer setup?

Gonna do the honey badger. Friend of mine is getting me a boring bar and an endmill. Lowes had a discounted price on the Bosch router. Ordered the vacuum adapter and trim die from dillon ($14.00 shipping!). Ordered the honey badger adapter (also $14.00 shipping!). Total cost came out LESS than if ordering a trimmer from dillon! Routers in hand, everything else is on the way. Gonna try to put it together and play with it, hopefully this weekend.

Boolit Bub
    TheDoctor - what are you going to be trimming? I’d be interest in hearing your thoughts.

223, 10K worth. Can't tell if usps is going to deliver the adapter today, or Monday. Will be doing 300 BLK sometime in the future, time undetermined.

Got the new Dillon die in today. Took me a bit to get it set up and dialed in. Wasn't hard, just took it slow and careful. Makes a very smooth square cut using a 3/8 4 flute carbide endmill. Chip size is very very small. The whole enchilada looks really large sitting on top of a 650! Since this is day one, I can't say anything about long term, but as of right now, I am extremely satisfied with it. It exceeded my expectations, which were high to begin with.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDoctor View Post
    Got the new Dillon die in today. Took me a bit to get it set up and dialed in. Wasn't hard, just took it slow and careful. Makes a very smooth square cut using a 3/8 4 flute carbide endmill. Chip size is very very small. The whole enchilada looks really large sitting on top of a 650! Since this is day one, I can't say anything about long term, but as of right now, I am extremely satisfied with it. It exceeded my expectations, which were high to begin with.
    Got a link or brand name for the end mill?

Something else that I find interesting. Lyman is now making Dillon-style trim dies. Price is better than Dillon. Not as many caliber options yet but that's probably only a matter of time.

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12