Lee PrecisionReloading EverythingTitan ReloadingRotoMetals2
MidSouth Shooters SupplyRepackboxWidenersSnyders Jerky
Inline Fabrication Load Data

Thread: Anyone see the little news blurb about more excutive order Gun control coming...

Anyone see the little news blurb about more excutive order Gun control coming...

.... It appears Lord barky et al have executive orders for more gun control ready to unleash on the pooblik. Some of the details I have understood so far have been in regards to ANY veterans whom the VA is supplying depressents and or sleep meds in regards to taking they're 2nd away. These buggers just cant take NO and will go for the jugular with exec orders of a patently anticonstitutional level. We have'nt seen anything yet I'd wager as this demorat toad intends to go out with a flurry of laws, regs & EO's to mark us like the beast !.
    No , I did not read that in a manual or stay in a Holiday Inn Express last night.... it's just the facts Ma'am.

What's the difference between a pig and an Engineer ?
    You can argue with the Pig.

You mean like liability insurance?
    Whatever!

bhn22
    Didn't the CDC classify gun ownership as a mental illness a short while back?

Boolit Master

Yes i have been hearing things on Facebook but not in the media like they would inform us anyway!
    When I think back on all the **** I learned in high school it's a wonder I can think at all ! And then my lack of education hasn't hurt me none I can read the writing on the wall.

Boolit Man

Previously known as the Constitution state
    “A time is coming when men will go mad, and when they see someone who is not mad, they will attack him, saying, ‘You are mad; you are not like us.'” St. Anthony the Great

“A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition”

Rudyard Kipling

120 miles North of Texarkana 9 miles from OK in the green hell
    I'm so toast..
    In the time of darkest defeat,our victory may be nearest. Wm. McKinley.

I was young and stupid then I'm older now. Me 1992 .

Richard Lee Hart 6/29/39-7/25/18

Without trial we cannot learn and grow . It is through our stuggles that we become stronger .
    Brother I'm going to be Pythagerus , DiVinci , and Atlas all rolled into one soon .

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by popper View Post
    You mean like liability insurance?
    I have heard about that but it is coming from a democrat in congress, not executive order from the white house.
    Warning: I know Judo. If you force me to prove it I'll shoot you.

Boolit Master

All veterans can apply for ptsd compensation when we get this royalist out of office...
    Dysfunctional Disturbed Disabled Debonair Navy Veteran
    Swift Boats, Vietnam, 1967-1968.

"You are never too old to learn something stupid."

It was mentioned on The Kelley File this evening. More backdoor nonsense being shoved through the DOJ.

az-jim
    "You believe these people exist to provide you with position, I believe your position exists to provide these people with FREEDOM"

FREEEEEEEEDOMM-William Wallace

Boolit Master

The Kelly file said any domestic violence charge would make you illegal to purchase a gun. Also any visit to psychologist as best as I can tell. Exec. Order because Democratic Congress would not pass it. Regs to go into effect this fall.

Moderator Emeritus

And will promptly hit the courts and be held up!

120 miles North of Texarkana 9 miles from OK in the green hell
    So will we all be eligible for treatment under 0 care ?

Will my liability insurance be part of my auto policy or home or will I have to carry individual policies for each c&b and each household member? Will I have to include my dog in the policies because I read stories every year about some duck or upland hunter getting shot by their dog .

Punish the lawful reward the lawless , what the (explictive) did we somehow send the righteous king off to the Crusades and leave the cruel sheriff in charge.

Robin ,I'm of to get Little John.
    In the time of darkest defeat,our victory may be nearest. Wm. McKinley.

I was young and stupid then I'm older now. Me 1992 .

Richard Lee Hart 6/29/39-7/25/18

Without trial we cannot learn and grow . It is through our stuggles that we become stronger .
    Brother I'm going to be Pythagerus , DiVinci , and Atlas all rolled into one soon .

Boolit Master

If you ever spanked your child, argued with your spouse or kicked your dog, you can not own a gun. You're too out of control.
    Political correctness is a national suicide pact.

I am a sovereign individual, accountable
    only to God and my own conscience.

Boolit Master

Seems I read a book once that in many ways describes our current governance:

It was the best of times, it was the worst of times, it was the age of wisdom, it was the age of foolishness, it was the epoch of belief, it was the epoch of incredulity, it was the season of Light, it was the season of Darkness, it was the spring of hope, it was the winter of despair, we had everything before us, we had nothing before us, we were all going direct to Heaven, we were all going direct the other way--in short, the period was so far like the present period, that some of its noisiest authorities insisted on its being received, for good or for evil, in the superlative degree of comparison only.

First paragraph, A Tale of Two Cities, by Charles Dickens".
    Last edited by MUSTANG; 06-03-2015 at 09:22 PM.
    Mustang

"In the beginning... the patriot is a scarce man, and brave and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." - Mark Twain.