WidenersReloading EverythingTitan ReloadingLoad Data
Lee PrecisionRotoMetals2Snyders JerkyMidSouth Shooters Supply
Repackbox Inline Fabrication

Thread: george came to colorado I think

Boolit Master

george came to colorado I think

so here I sat in the lazyboy with a conundrum, had everything I needed to make a big batch of bens red lube except the beeswax (red n tacky was readily available). hunted all over town and chased down lead after lead only to come up empty. I was just about to make an order to randyrat when the Guinea's all started to raise cane, so I head outside to shot a coyote and trip over a beehive. yah a complete bee hive. that's when it dawned on me--the coffee---the blankity blank coffee. I meant to buy some but just spaced it and now it looks like I paid the price. I think george meant to leave me some beeswax but when he discovered that I had no refreshment he still left it but with "some assembly required". so after 2 days of scraping comb off of frames and melting it (ruined several pans that the wife hopefully won't miss) I now have beeswax. note to self---self get the dang coffee before you really get in trouble.

after I finished melting all the wax I got a call from a neighbor about a missing hive, it has to just be a cowinkydink don't you think.

Boolit Buddy

George is everywhere, recently in Missouri, Kansas, Texas and Now Colorado. With the heavy cargo that he carries in his truck, his gasoline bill has to be high. What a guy.