Load DataTitan ReloadingRotoMetals2MidSouth Shooters Supply
Reloading EverythingWidenersSnyders JerkyLee Precision
Repackbox Inline Fabrication
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can I have some violence in a doggy bag to go?

Exclamation Can I have some violence in a doggy bag to go?

I had wondered what kind of establishment down in Waco was the scene of the recent action.... Family restaraunt? Fine dining?

My hunch was the name, "Twin Peaks"... Sports Bar and Grill, I do believe.

https://www.facebook.com/TwinPeaksWaco

If you look at the comments on the right side, they are overwhelmingly negative.
    Belle, Belle, Belle!
    Purty Gu-ur-url!

The place is a Hooter's clone!
    Disclaimer: The above is not holy writ. It is just my opinion based on my experience and knowledge. Your mileage may vary.

Quote Originally Posted by Char-Gar View Post
    The place is a Hooter's clone!
    Isn't that "Hootiere"? Also, if you look at Twin Peak's Facebook site, what article of clothes is laying there? Does H00ters use that kind of props in their website? Perhaps, I dunno. Never went there.
    Belle, Belle, Belle!
    Purty Gu-ur-url!

That FB page is gone.

Twin Peaks Pulls Franchise Of Waco Restaurant After Deadly Shooting

http://www.kwtx.com/home/headlines/Waco-Shooting-Near-Twin-Peaks-In-Waco-304043711.html
    Casting, Reloading & Shooting

Another term for these places is "Breastaraunt."
    Mark
    Any way you sell it,
    No matter how you spell it,
    When you start to smell it,
    BO Stinks!

Boolit Master
    Girls with large breasts work at Hooter's-----Girls with one leg work at I-hop!
    R.D.M.

Boolit Grand Master

WHat diffrence does whos parking lot or area viloence happened make? Weather Twin Peaks Bar and Grill in texas, church parking lot in wyoming(??), wilderness area, or where ever its not actually the area but the perpetrators who are the poblem, In this case 2 rival biker gangs. Thugs are thugs and vilolence can and does happen anywhere at anytime. Why Jeff Cooper never had a completly relaxed area in his colors of readiness. In this case gang on gang and if it was contained maybe they should have let it finish then cleaned it up. Saved the tax payers some money that way. Im waiting to see the trials of these, every one will have been a bystander not a shooter and proving the shooter and or accomplisise will be hard.

Boolit Master
    I don't know what all the hoopla is about. I say clear out all the none combatants. then let them have at it. same for the drug gangs. it is only garbage eating garbage.

Question

Quote Originally Posted by country gent View Post
    WHat diffrence does whos parking lot or area viloence happened make?
    At this point, what difference does it make?

First, to the best of my knowledge, nobody that wasn't involved got hurt. BUT... you spray enough lead... Things might have been different.

Second, Obama had it dead wrong, why import Mexican criminals when we have AMERICANS ready to do the jobs that need to be done...

Lastly, this reminds me of a Spongebob episode where Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy break up a meeting of evil-doers, only to find out that it was their book reading club... Was this a meeting of the Waco choirboy association? Having two or more contenders at the same place, add booze, eye candy, and whatever else, and is anyone suprised...
    Belle, Belle, Belle!
    Purty Gu-ur-url!

Boolit Master
    Choir boys don't green light armed retaliation against the local PD that stopped them.

Quote Originally Posted by tryNto View Post
    That FB page is gone.

Twin Peaks Pulls Franchise Of Waco Restaurant After Deadly Shooting

http://www.kwtx.com/home/headlines/W...304043711.html
    Not accesible through Internet Archive. I'm sure someone has got it...
    Belle, Belle, Belle!
    Purty Gu-ur-url!

They'll will show up to court shaved and tattoos covered suits. All criminals clean up for court and lawyers will say the are good people who got caught up in the mess. Can you say death penalty

Quote Originally Posted by texassako View Post
    Choir boys don't green light armed retaliation
    No, they don't. There are some posts that suggest the TP would have opened itself up to legal action if it wouldn't have let bikers in. BUT... this was "Bike Night". Not the same as if some thirsty bikers were driving by and decided to stop a bit.

It is amazing that some confuse "open to the public" with a specific deliberate event. Pam Gellar didn't invite the two out of staters in... BUT, TP at this point, seemed to invite bikers to "Bike Night", whether or not any attempt was made to keep things down to a dull roar.

Getting out in front, there is a three part cycle to news coverage:

One: We don't know for sure, but we'll tell you whatever we heard.
    Two: We got actual no foolin' truth.
    Three: We ask ourselves how we could have put out unverified information...

And the beat goes on... At this point, the local TP doesn't appear civically minded. Supposedly, the local franchise was not open to altering the event. The police and franchisee are not in sync.
    Last edited by ohland; 05-18-2015 at 08:26 PM.
    Belle, Belle, Belle!
    Purty Gu-ur-url!

Boolit Man
    Was just on another site where several folks mentioned it may have been the police who were doing the shooting. Flipped it to FOX news and Bret Baier says " police fired upon armed bikers but it is not yet known who fired the deadly shots" or something to that effect. May not have been the bikers who did all the killin.

Quote Originally Posted by JonnyReb View Post
    Bret Baier says " police fired upon armed bikers
    Which may be true, but was it because some dudes armed with deadly weapons were working each other over? A violent altercation in a public area, what happens if it goes from chains and whatever to guns? The police need to protect both innocent citizens, and oddly enough, the individuals involved in the violence.

If a bunch of dudes are whuppin on each other with things, how will they be stopped? Obama goes out there to lecture them? Bore them to unconsciousness?
    Belle, Belle, Belle!
    Purty Gu-ur-url!

Boolit Man
    Quote Originally Posted by ohland View Post
    Which may be true, but was it because some dudes armed with deadly weapons were working each other over? A violent altercation in a public area, what happens if it goes from chains and whatever to guns? The police need to protect both innocent citizens, and oddly enough, the individuals involved in the violence.

If a bunch of dudes are whuppin on each other with things, how will they be stopped? Obama goes out there to lecture them? Bore them to unconsciousness?
    I've no idea ohland, wasn't there and didn't see it. Just saying most folk, like myself.. figured from all the early news reports that a couple biker gangs got into it and 9 of them were killed, lots more wounded and by their own hands it was assumed.. Now its turning out that at least some of those shots fired were by the police. Which changes the investigation some.. don't you think?
    Last edited by JonnyReb; 05-18-2015 at 07:34 PM.

Boolit Grand Master
    police probably fired at the bikers that were trying to leave to get them back in the restaurant
    so their biker buddies had more reactive targets
    really when I heard this on the news I really thought who cares
    Hit em'hard
    hit em'often

bhn22
    Quote Originally Posted by blackthorn View Post
    Girls with large breasts work at Hooter's-----Girls with one leg work at I-hop!
    And the girls with no legs work at Nightcrawlers. I see the signs everywhere in the spring.

Boolit Master

Twin Peaks isn't a Hooters clone. . . The food is actually good. Best dang blt I've ever gotten from a restaraunt was right there. Pretty girls are a bonus. Wife even liked it because the food was great and so was the service. I don't know but I suspect "biker night" got out of hand and the management didn't know what to do. How DO you tell 200 gang members that they aren't welcome?
    "Is all this REALLY necessary?"

Boolit Buddy
    Lessee if I've got the score right... 200+/- players with well over 100 weapons... a confined area--restaurant and parking lot.... and only 9 dead and 18 'injured'. Sounds to me like SOMEbody needs a little remedial range time.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast