Load Data
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: DEADBEAT - Bullshop Jr.

Boolit Buddy
    Took two years ,vindication

?????????????
    "Everyone has a plan, until they get punched in the face!" - Mike Tyson

"Don't let my fears become yours." - Me, talking to my children

That look on your face, when you shift into 6th gear, but it's not there.

Quote Originally Posted by IllinoisCoyoteHunter View Post
    Has he even tried to contact ANY of the mods to try to set up communication to make this right???
    I believe as one which is banned from a website, you have the ability to contact the mods, regarding such an action.
    "Everyone has a plan, until they get punched in the face!" - Mike Tyson

"Don't let my fears become yours." - Me, talking to my children

That look on your face, when you shift into 6th gear, but it's not there.

for the parties involved. here is an agency i contacted and filed a complaint giving them all the info from both parties. a week later everything was resolved. they are a partnership with the fbi for internet crimes.

http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx

Okay this is really none of my business but I am trying to help out my daughter so here it goes.... Dani has been sending her like 50 texts a day trying to get her help in this situation he has got himself in... She has givin him advice and told him what to do... He has been trying to contact the persons that he owes money to and has no success in getting their phone numbers... My daughter has been trying to find phone numbers for them too. I pm one of the gentlemen tonight and he has not responded back to me...I am trying to help my daughter so if you would just pm me phone numbers so my daughter can give them to dani I would appreciate it.... I know what he did is not a respectable thing and I am not sticking up for him what he did is wrong, but with my daughters help he is trying to take care of this problem that he got himself into... and in respect to the oil field it is very slow right now because my husband works up in north Dakota and in casper wy and they have cut his hours right down and they are laying people off..... okay so I have had my say... like I said I am only doing this for my daughter to help her friend.. Thanks for listening... ALice Cox
    Last edited by runfiveswife; 01-08-2015 at 11:15 PM.

In Remembrance
    Quote Originally Posted by runfiveswife View Post
    Okay this is really none of my business but I am trying to help out my daughter so here it goes.... Dani has been sending her like 50 texts a day trying to get her help in this situation he has got himself in... She has givin him advice and told him what to do... He has been trying to contact the persons that he owes money to and has no success in getting their phone numbers... My daughter has been trying to find phone numbers for them too. I pm one of the gentlemen tonight and he has not responded back to me...I am trying to help my daughter so if you would just pm me phone numbers so my daughter can give them to dani I would appreciate it.... I know what he did is not a respectable thing and I am not sticking up for him what he did is wrong, but with my daughters help he is trying to take care of this problem that he got himself into... and in respect to the oil field it is very slow right now because my husband works up in north Dakota and in casper wy and they have cut his hours right down and they are laying people off..... okay so I have had my say... like I said I am only doing this for my daughter to help her friend.. Thanks for listening... ALice Cox
    Alice,

Daniel had a conversation with No_1 this week and he has made contact with one of the members here that he stiffed. That member politely and respectfully directed Daniel to contact Robert (No_1), which Daniel did. Unfortunately, that conversation apparently did not go too well and Daniel is trying to backdoor the entire process.

The situation at present is this: Daniel's debts to the members he stiffed have been settled. We saw to it. I have the funds in my Paypal account and in my business bank account. I was on the phone with Robert this afternoon discussing how the funds will be transferred to the affected members.

I have been in direct contact with the affected members and the funds are in the process of being transferred and moved per their instructions.

Daniel owes these members nothing. If he is truly serious about resolving his debts, then he must take it up with Robert and only Robert because it is the Cast Boolits site that picked up his tab and squared away his debts. I know Dawn and he are friends, but he is not doing her right either by incessantly texting her and asking her to either intercede or contact so-and-so, etc.

Daniel Congiolosi knows exactly who he needs to continue dealing with and what he needs to do--and has known it for several days. (Actually, he's known what he needed to do for months.) There has never been any need whatsoever for him to drag your daughter or yourself into this. His problem is that he has told so many lies that he can't remember how he lied the last time--and now that he's trying to "make things right" the people he shafted don't want to have anything to do with him.

He has Robert's number and they have talked. You and Lamar raised good kids and your daughter's loyalty is admirable. In this case, however, she will be doing her friend a much bigger favor by advising him to man-up and deal with Robert and let the chips fall where they may.

Please give your daughter my best. That's a good woman and her husband is indeed a fortunate man.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12