Snyders JerkyRotoMetals2Reloading EverythingMidSouth Shooters Supply
Lee PrecisionLoad DataTitan ReloadingInline Fabrication
Wideners Repackbox
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Shake & Bake Powwwwwwder Coating and Boolits Sticking to rack , Help

Boolit Master
    One of the members here http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...raying-bullets sales extremely good Power Coatings and very reasonable p prices and provides fast shipping. $17.50 for one pound of most colors plus he test all of his powder and list which ones ill not work with the shake coating method.

How good is his coatings , read any of the many user's post here on this forum. I just received a pound of his clear noon Saturday and I have coated 1,547 ea. Lee 9mm 125gr. 2R . Honestly I can not tell I have even used any of the power. I use a Lee power dipper (1.6cc) for each coat per 100 Boolits.

In the past all of my cast Boolits leaded in my Springfield Armory XD------9 Sub Compact. Hard cast ,softer cast, wax lube, Lee Alox Feather's 45 /45/10 tumble made little difference. Bore sluged at 0.3552 and Boolits sized to 0.357 and still leading. I now have zero leading and I am able to use softer alloy which saves money..
    Last edited by Case Stuffer; 05-11-2015 at 02:39 PM.
    NRA Patron Member
    Vet . 2nd of the 47th 9th.Inf. Viet Nam Mar. 67-68

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by Case Stuffer View Post
    One of the members here http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...raying-bullets sales extremely good Power Coatings and very reasonable p prices and provides fast shipping. $17.50 for one pound of most colors plus he test all of his powder and list which ones ill not work with the shake coating method.

How good is his coatings , read any of the many user's post here on this forum. I just received a pound of his clear noon Saturday and I have coated 1,547 ea. Lee 9mm 125gr. 2R . Honestly I can not tell I have even used any of the power. I use a Lee power dipper (1.6cc) for each coat per 100 Boolits.

In the past all of my cast Boolits leaded in my Springfield Armory XD------9 Sub Compact. Hard cast ,softer cast, wax lube, Lee Alox Feather's 45 /45/10 tumble made little difference. Bore sluged at 0.3552 and Boolits sized to 0.357 and still leading. I now have zero leading and I am able to use softer alloy which saves money..
    What he said !!!
    Lead bullets Matter

There are three kinds of men: The ones that learn by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence and find out for themselves. - Will Rodgers

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12