RepackboxTitan ReloadingLee PrecisionPBcastco
RotoMetals2WidenersInline FabricationMidSouth Shooters Supply
Reloading Everything Load Data

Thread: RogerDat

RogerDat

RogerDat is a Straight Shooter.

I bought a SFRB of linotype lead from him recently. The transaction was smooth and the lead well packaged, the box arriving intact.

Ed

RogerDat Straight shooter.

I think we both got a good deal. Thanks and enjoy.

Boolit Mold
    RogerDat stands heads above.
    I bought some 50/50 tin/lead solder from fellow experienced caster RogerDat, and his response really impressed me. Not only was the package shipped promptly and packed impeccably. It was very reasonably priced, but it was also way over on weight. I only ordered ten pounds, and only weighed it because it felt too heavy for the amount I ordered. What impressed me the most was his explanation about occasionally selling some extras he might have, Since with him it was a hobby, not a business. And that passing something along to someone who shares the hobby is what makes it fun for him. There are a lot of good people who share this hobby, on cast boolits and across our great nation. I would highly recommend any purchase from RogerDat, and it is so refreshing to see such good people who share my new hobby.
    Roger (Target Assault)

• RogerDat - He supplied me with some of his own cast and PC covered and gas checked 8mm boolits. They were packaged very well and included all of the details on the mix and methods used. He also included some standard cast and lubed boolits to test against the PC coated rounds. He went way and above what i asked for!!!! Straight shooter all the way. Thank you again!

Boolit Master

I bought about a hundred pounds of lead sheeting from RogerDat and he delivered it and actually loaded it into my car when I whined about my bad back! What a deal!

+1, RogerDat is a good guy. I was asking questions about 44 molds and powdercoating and he sent me some samples from the molds i was looking at, both tumble lubed and pc, to test out. At no cost. Can't get better than that!

Boolit Buddy
    RogerDat is a stand up guy, bought some Lyman #2 from him, was more than happy with it, wish I bought more oh well maybe next time, stands behind what he sells, packaging was great, box was solid, as we all know how they like to beat them up in shipping, so buy with confidence.

-Rock

Boolit Grand Master

Southern France by way of Interior Bush Alaska
    Great to hear there are still some good and honest people in the world today.