RepackboxWidenersLoad DataInline Fabrication
Titan ReloadingReloading EverythingSnyders JerkyRotoMetals2
MidSouth Shooters Supply Lee Precision

Thread: Older bro. need some prayers

Older bro. need some prayers

My brother in LaMara, Az needs some prayers. His wife passed Monday morning from congestive heart failure. She broke her back years ago and couldn't get out any. He starts chemo & radiation today. He had a heart attack in Feb, abdominal anularism fixed late last year. Radiology forgot to tell anyone he had a spot on his lungs, recent test showed it so a needle biopsy was done. No family there to help. His only son in Austin hasn't spoken to him in years. He also has a ream of paperwork to go through.
    Whatever!

Banned

Praying for your brother and for you.

Boolit Master

prayers sent that Jesus will heal and take care of you and your brother.
    Are my kids/grandkids more important than "o"'s kids, to me they are,darn tooting they are!!! They deserve the same armed protection afforded "o"'s kids.
    I have been hoodwinked but not by"o"
    In God we trust,in "o" never trust
    Support those that support the Constitution and the 2nd Amendant

Moderator Emeritus

popper, May the Almighty God watch over your brother and restore his health through the loving care he recieves from his doctors, nurses, and the other people that are working to restore his health. May He bring your brother's son back into the picture in such a way that the divide will be erased and may He remove all fear from your brother and you....Amen
    When guns are outlawed only criminals and the government will have them and at that time I will see very little difference in either!

"Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems man faces." President Ronald Reagan

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the law breaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is acoutable for his actions." Presdent Ronald Reagan

Boolit Master

Prayers for healing and comfort. God bless
    "In God we trust, in all others, check the manual!"

Boolit Bub
    Prayers lifted.

Boolit Grand Master

I'll be sure to include you and your brother in my prayers, popper. Your brother's had a tougher time than most folks think they can endure and has tough times ahead. I think Paul is right, your nephew needs our prayers too. Hopefully he'll take this opportunity to reconcile with his father while he can.
    Endowment Life Member NRA, Life Member TSRA, Member WACA, NRA Whittington Center, BBHC
    Smokeless powder is a passing fad! -Steve Garbe
    I hate rude behavior in a man. I won't tolerate it. -Woodrow F. Call, Lonesome Dove
    Some of my favorite recipes start out with a handful of depleted counterbalance devices.

In Remembrance

Prayer sent for all Concerned.

Boolit Master

Wow, circumstances don't get much worse! Pray the God of all peace and comfort surround him with a legion of angels.
    "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same......." - Ronald Reagan

"It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather, we should thank God that such men lived." - George Patton

The second amendment is a nail on which hangs a picture of freedom - member Alex 4x4 Tver, Russia

Boolit Master

Your brother will be held up in prayer.

Banned
    prayers to all those involed

Thanks for the prayers. He's 74, 2 years to a couple hours older than me. He seems to be in good spirits, a few good neighbors have offered help if he needs it (ornery old codger won't ask for much). Stage 3 in one lung, lots of radiation, some chemo. Refused to tell Mom (95, independent living, for now) about it but finally did say his wife passed. Then Mom calls me and I get chewed out for not telling her. Visited Mom for Mother's day and kept the cat in the bag so far.
    Whatever!

Talked to him yesterday after some phone tag. Oncologist says the tumor is shrinking, 2/3 the way through his intensive radiation treatment. Chemo only once a week. Misses his wife but is in a positive frame of mind.
    Whatever!

Boolit Grand Master

That's good news, his attitude will make a difference at this point. Hope he's a fighter.
    Endowment Life Member NRA, Life Member TSRA, Member WACA, NRA Whittington Center, BBHC
    Smokeless powder is a passing fad! -Steve Garbe
    I hate rude behavior in a man. I won't tolerate it. -Woodrow F. Call, Lonesome Dove
    Some of my favorite recipes start out with a handful of depleted counterbalance devices.

Generous Donator

Prayers. Cancer in or on the lungs suck. May he be healed.

Boolit Grand Master

Prayers for your brother and you too.
    Charter Member #148

Boolit Buddy
    May your brother continually be lifted up during this time of need. May God lay His loving hand on the son through this ordeal and cause them to be reconciled. Amen
    You know, there's an old saying, Miss Sally. There's no law west of the Dodge and no God west of the Pecos. Right, Mr. Chism? James Pepper

Wrong, Mr. Pepper. Because no matter where people go, sooner or later there's the law. And sooner or later they find God's already been there. John Simpson Chism