Inline FabricationTitan ReloadingWidenersReloading Everything
RotoMetals2MidSouth Shooters SupplySnyders JerkyRepackbox
Load Data Lee Precision
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Powder On The Shelves

Boolit Man

Quote Originally Posted by oldred View Post
    I think the bottom line is they will first produce the most profitable, I would tend to think it would be profitable to be producing more pistol powders right now (sure would like to find a pound of Bullseye!) but I suppose the bean counters know best.
    Amazingly, i found a pound of Bullseye in my LGS the other day! I did a quick double-take, rubbed my eyes and it was still there! So i snatched it up very fast! Lol! (plus 3# of SR4759 that i hadnt seen in a while too) I was very happy.

Boolit Buddy

Quote Originally Posted by rupe01 View Post
    Amazingly, i found a pound of Bullseye in my LGS the other day! I did a quick double-take, rubbed my eyes and it was still there! So i snatched it up very fast! Lol! (plus 3# of SR4759 that i hadnt seen in a while too) I was very happy.
    I thought the SR series of powders were discontinued after 2014. I really wanted to try 4759 but figured I was a day late and a dollar short. Was that made in 2014 by chance? I definitely don't want to get some and work up a good load if I won't be able to get it anymore.

Boolit Man

Yep. i am sure it must have been made in 2014.....and yes i believe it is now discontinued. But it is such a useful powder for cast that i had to buy it. With all the data out there it shouldnt take long to figure out a load for pretty much any rifle.....but if it had only been a solitary pound i would probably have left it, i agree.

Boolit Buddy
    Bullseye should be showing up soon. Brownells has 1lb Bullseye and Unique in stock. I would expect it to show up other places, too. If you buy from Brownells, don't forget the code for free shipping on orders over $150. It's J2K. It just covers the regular shipping, not the hazmat.

http://www.brownells.com/coupons

Didn't last long, they are out of stock again.
    Last edited by KCcactus; 05-19-2015 at 07:45 AM. Reason: update

I haven't seen any powder on the shelves of local stores for over 2 years. I was able to order some powder from PV l a few weeks ago, though.