Titan ReloadingSnyders JerkyMidSouth Shooters SupplyLee Precision
RepackboxWidenersLoad DataRotoMetals2
Inline Fabrication Reloading Everything
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Losing my mom soon.

Boolit Grand Master

Losing my mom soon.

My mom is slipping away from us, I figure she's waiting for my brother to come up from Houston. She has too many issues and just isn't strong enough to fight them all off, she's no fighter anyway. She's 79, raised three good kids (or at least two) and has been blessed with grandkids and a couple of great-grandbabies. She's been in a nursing home for longer than I could possibly endure and has been a good sport about it.
    I'd appreciate you keeping my family in your thoughts & prayers, some will be travelling and we'll all be missing a sweet little lady.
    Endowment Life Member NRA, Life Member TSRA, Member WACA, NRA Whittington Center, BBHC
    Smokeless powder is a passing fad! -Steve Garbe
    I hate rude behavior in a man. I won't tolerate it. -Woodrow F. Call, Lonesome Dove
    Some of my favorite recipes start out with a handful of depleted counterbalance devices.

Boolit Grand Master
    out of here, wandering somewhere in the SW.
    God be with you and your family. I have lost all parents and most relatives. It is hard to say goodbye.

They are never really gone as long as you remember!

banger

Thoughts and prayers for your family.

Sorry to hear. Will pray.
    I'm a Happy Clinger.

Peace be with your mother and family, safe journey to those on the road.
    Scrap.... because all the really pithy and emphatic four letter words were taken and we had to describe this source of casting material somehow so we added an "S" to what non casters and wives call what we collect.

Kind of hard to claim to love America while one is hating half the Americans that disagree with you. One nation indivisible requires work.

Feedback page http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...light=RogerDat

Boolit Master
    Praying for you and yours.

Richard
    Yes I can be long winded. Yes I follow rabbit trails. Yes I admit when I am wrong. Your mileage may vary.

Keep your powder dry. Watch yer Top knot.

"Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition!"

Yes there were "Short" 45 Colts! http://www.leverguns.com/articles/taylor/45_short_colt.htm

Boolit Master

You and family are in my thoughts and prayers. I lost my Mom 2 years ago.
    Being human is not for sissies.

Banned

Praying for your mom, you, and your family in this dark hour.

Boolit Grand Master

Prayers sent for you, your Mom and your family.
    ”We know they are lying, they know they are lying, they know we know they are lying, we know they know we know they are lying, yet they are still lying.” –Aleksandr Isayevich Solzhenitsyn

My Straight Shooters thread:
    http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...raight-shooter

The Pewter Pictures and Hallmarks thread:
    http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...-and-hallmarks

Boolit Master

I pray for an end to her pain and illness, and for strength and peace for you and yours. She's glory bound. Remember HE said whom so ever shall believe in me shall not perish but have life everlasting!

Boolit Master
    Sincere Prayers for Faith, Love, Mercy, Forgiveness, and Strength thru this ordeal... I know what it is like to lose a mom...I prayed for my mom unceasingly.... Dale

Boolit Master

Prayer sent for your mother and family.
    Are my kids/grandkids more important than "o"'s kids, to me they are,darn tooting they are!!! They deserve the same armed protection afforded "o"'s kids.
    I have been hoodwinked but not by"o"
    In God we trust,in "o" never trust
    Support those that support the Constitution and the 2nd Amendant

Boolit Mold
    She will never truly be gone as long as she lives in your heart.
    I lost my son two years ago today from an auto accident, he was twenty-four. I miss him terribly, but he lives on.
    I pray for you and your family.

Boolit Master
    Will do.

Moderator Emeritus

TxGunNut, I cant begin to say how sorry I am for what is happening to your mother. I will pray for her peace and you and your families peace as well. Been without my parents for a while....If you are ever in East Texas I will buy you breakfast, lunch, and/or dinner.....if you need help all you have to do is ask you Cast Boolits Family and they will take care of you....Paul
    When guns are outlawed only criminals and the government will have them and at that time I will see very little difference in either!

"Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems man faces." President Ronald Reagan

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the law breaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is acoutable for his actions." Presdent Ronald Reagan

In Remembrance

Prayers sent. Be thankful for the time you have. My Mom went without warning and there was so much I didn't get to say.

Boolit Master

Praying for you and yours.
    Je suis Charlie
    ΔΕΞΑΙ
    Rednecks run the Brits out of this country years ago,
    I will defend this country from anyone or thing that tries to take it from me or mine
    I AM A REDNECK!!!
    "If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government,our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin." Samuel Adams, 1776

Boolit Grand Master

Thanks all, she's still hanging in there but we got a good handle on pain management today. Some awesome nurses and staff, truly exceptional people.
    Endowment Life Member NRA, Life Member TSRA, Member WACA, NRA Whittington Center, BBHC
    I hate rude behavior in a man. I won't tolerate it. -Woodrow F. Call, Lonesome Dove
    Some of my favorite recipes start out with a handful of depleted counterbalance devices.

Boolit Grand Master

....If you are ever in East Texas I will buy you breakfast, lunch, and/or dinner.....Buckwheatpaul

Thanks, Paul. Don't get out your way much but I'd sure like to meet you as well. Would be my pleasure to have you as my guest for a meal or at least a cup of coffee next time you venture to the metromess. I've only had the pleasure of meeting a few CB folks but they're truly good folks.

Boolit Master
    Prayers out to y'all. Glad to here you have good help and a handle on her pain.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast