Titan ReloadingInline FabricationRepackboxReloading Everything
Snyders JerkyLee PrecisionLoad DataRotoMetals2
Wideners MidSouth Shooters Supply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Meet The Owners - ETR7 Expansion Industries

interestingly enough, my login credentials work on the new site without creating a new account...

Boolit Master

Edge of The Crab Orchard National Wildlife Refuge
    Quote Originally Posted by 2waysally View Post
    These guys packed up shop, stole a bunch of customer's money and then headed to Texas. Now they are trying to open up the same business down there... Changed the name and website just a little bit so that customer's don't see all their bad reviews and BBB F rating... Let's make sure everyone knows to stay away from these guys... They already scammed enough of us on here... These are their "new" website and facebook pages...

https://www.facebook.com/expammo/?pnref=lhc

https://expansion-ammunition.com/
    First post up on the page is "Red Shirt Richie". going on and on about giving back to the community.

Light Em up,,,,,
    More "This is what happened when I,,,,," and less "What would happen if I,,,,"

Last of the original Group Buy Honcho's.

"Dueling should have never been made illegal in this country. It settled lots of issues between folks."- Char-Gar

Boolit Master
    Sounds like the only thing that they are trying to"expand"is their bank accounts.
    Good luck.Have fun.Be safe.
    Leo
    People never lie so much as after a hunt,during a war,or before an election.
    Otto von Bismarck

Boolit Master

Edge of The Crab Orchard National Wildlife Refuge
    Post by Richie Smisson from a private fb group- "Hey folks! First I've seen this group, I'm sorry I didn't know about it sooner. First things first Im the National Marketing Director for Expansion Ammunition, I also ran our marketing and branding when we were Expansion Industries. Now I know alot of you are upset, rightly so If I paid for product and never received it I'd be mad too. I can't change what had happened, were were in our infancy as a company and long story short we sold way faster then our factory could produce when we were located in Virginia. Now, having learned our lesson, we shut down for the better part of a year specifically to deal with our production issues and quality issues. I've seen words like crooks, thieves, and other colorful language to describe us. I get it, and a year ago we admit we made mistakes, its why we shut down, and moved so that we could be a better company and learn from our mistakes. Now I wasn't in charge at all of refunds or sending out late product, I can't change how that process was handled then but I can do my best to make it better now. So, if you legitimately never got a refund, and you never got the product you paid for, nows your chance to have us take care of it now. From a clerical perspective alot of folks who claimed to not receive product already got refunds and free product in most cases. If a few of you still haven't been serviced and legitimately have an issue please please private message me and I will do what I can to fix it to the best of my abilities. If I can't fix your problem I will find someone who can. We really aren't bad folks, we are a family business and we def made a mistake Im not denying that. So please private message me! I'd rather this not become some slug fest in the comment section but I got to play the ball where it's at now. Thanks"
    More "This is what happened when I,,,,," and less "What would happen if I,,,,"

Last of the original Group Buy Honcho's.

"Dueling should have never been made illegal in this country. It settled lots of issues between folks."- Char-Gar

Boolit Grand Master

Spin spin spin

Boolit Master

during my "wait" for product, which was about 4 months, I talked to the supposed owner several times and he never came across as sincere, rather more like it was my fault and they might take care of it when they got around to it. had multiple conversations with multiple staff there and everyone just played "pass the puck" so the BS about just a small family business that made some mistakes don't pass the smell test.

Boolit Master
    I wont be holding my breath on trying again. Who knows what the next few weeks will bring but I can load my own until it calms down again.
    My feedback page if you feel inclined to add:
    http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...raight-Shooter

Thanks Yall!

Banned

Well well while looking for EI I found this link. I have plenty of ETR7 if anyone is close to Athens GA. I'll never use it all. Pm me if you're interested. Bill

"They're Baaaaack...."

Got this email from them this afternoon... Wonder if they learned anything from last time. I'm not sure I am willing to risk it at this point.

Edited to add:
    Price is very poor ($65/4lb, $18.50/1lb), and hazmat ($28.50) is not even close to competitive compared to most places right now...

===========================

"Hi, my name is Lucas and I am with Expansion Ammunition. You are receiving this email because you have bought powder from us in the past. OUR ETR7 IS BACK IN STOCK!!!! There have been quite a few changes since we had our website stocked with powder. We have secured supply lines and now will have a steady supply to sell on our website again. We have partnered with Rio Ammunition to repackage their powder. Our ETR7 is the same exact stuff we sold back in the day we are just now allowed to say who it is from. We have extensive load data being developed currently but we have all of our load data from the past as well. The ETR7 Pistol Powder can load anything from a 380 up to a 44mag. We are also going to be releasing our EMC77 rifle powder and a brand new ESG8 shotgun powder in the near future. We are just waiting for our testing to come back for our load data.

But ETR7 is in stock and all orders will ship out next business day of the date of your order. Price for a 4lb container is $65 dollars and then shipping and hazmat. Our hazmat is now working on our website so you will know exactly what the charge is to your door at the checkout. We have corrected a lot of our mistakes from the past with shipping delays and inventory management. If you had a problem with a past order feel free to message me and I can help you out any way I can. Due to this being an exciting day for us here at Expansion we are also adding a 5% off coupon code put in ETR75 into checkout when you are logged on and you will receive an extra 5% off your entire order.

We can take orders over the phone or you can go to our website at https://expansion-ammunition.com/powder.html and place your order.

Feel free to reach out with any questions and we look forward to servicing you in the future

Sincerely

Lucas Smissen
    National Sales Director
    Expansion Ammunition
    O: 469-480-7177 ex. 21"

Necroing an ancient thread, but is this the same Expansion Industries?

https://www.texarkanagazette.com/new...ear-texarkana/

Boolit Grand Master
    out of here, wandering somewhere in the SW.
    Looking back at an old order of their ETR7 powder I received, their location was/is in Carrolton TX, so I feel this is the same company.

All the powder I ordered from them arrived in a week and is an excellent performing product.

I wish them well. We certainly need more primers at a reasonable cost today!

Boolit Master

They seem to be AT LEAST; under the same ownership.

Alternative Names
    Expansion Industries LLC (trading name, 2017-05-03 - 2019-03-18)
    Expansion Arms and Ammunition (trading name, 2017-05-03 - )
    Expansion Ammunition Texas (trading name, 2017-05-03 - )
    Expansion ammunition (trading name, 2017-06-01 - )
    Expansion Industries LLC (trading name, 2019-03-15 - )

Above was extracted from: https://opencorporates.com/companies/us_tx/0802789128 And the site text is as follows:

Expansion Industries LLC BRANCH

Company Number
    Status
    In Existence
    Incorporation Date
    2 May 2017 (over 4 years ago)
    Company Type
    Foreign Limited Liability Company (LLC)
    Jurisdiction
    Texas (US)
    Branch
    Branch of EXPANSION INDUSTRIES LLC (Delaware (US))
    Registered Address
    2410 Luna Rd Ste 130
    Carrollton
    TX
    USA
    Alternative Names
    Expansion Industries LLC (trading name, 2017-05-03 - 2019-03-18)
    Expansion Arms and Ammunition (trading name, 2017-05-03 - )
    Expansion Ammunition Texas (trading name, 2017-05-03 - )
    Expansion ammunition (trading name, 2017-06-01 - )
    Expansion Industries LLC (trading name, 2019-03-15 - )
    Agent Name
    Peabody Law Firm, PLLC
    Agent Address
    1205 S. White Chapel Blvd. Suite 100, Southlake, TX, 76092, USA
    Directors / Officers
    Peabody Law Firm, PLLC, agent
    Richard Smissen, manager
    Registry Page
    https://mycpa.cpa.state.tx.us/coa/
    RSS feed icon
    Recent filings for Expansion Industries LLC

6 Jul 2021
    CHANGE OF REGISTERED AGENT/OFFICE
    4 Jun 2021
    31 Dec 2019
    PUBLIC INFORMATION REPORT (PIR)
    15 Mar 2019
    REINSTATEMENT
    25 Jan 2019
    TAX FORFEITURE
    2 Oct 2018
    1 Jun 2017
    CERTIFICATE OF ASSUMED BUSINESS NAME
    3 May 2017
    CERTIFICATE OF ASSUMED BUSINESS NAME
    Mustang

"In the beginning... the patriot is a scarce man, and brave and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." - Mark Twain.

Boolit Master

To bad the company and people have a sketchy history. How hard is it to be honest and put the customers FIRST?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234