RepackboxLee PrecisionReloading EverythingRotoMetals2
Titan ReloadingMidSouth Shooters SupplyLoad DataInline Fabrication
Wideners Snyders Jerky
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Your Prayers are needed my friends as my health is going down.

Boolit Buddy

Your Prayers are needed my friends as my health is going down.

UPDATE ***Saturday May 9th***
    I just wanted to thank everyone for their kindness and prayers. Praise God, I received some very good news in regards to my upper and lower GI. I did have some areas of concern in my colon but they are all benign. I will be having a morphine pump put in at the end of the month and then towards the end of June or 1st week of July they will be going into my back to try and repair the neuropathy/numbness in my legs and get me back up and walking, so please keep me in your prayers that these events are successful.

I am still in business restoring pots and building PID's and I have one more unit to do and send back, so if you need a restoration or PID let me know. I know that now that I am feeling better I will be able to get most restorations complete within 3-4 days, and I can usually get a PID out in a couple of days. Thanks to everyone.

Scott

***Update*** Sunday, April 26 I just got home from a 5 day hospital stay yesterday and I feel as if I need to share this with my family here at Castboolits. I was very depressed after the news I had received about my other health issue and went off my pain medication, well to make a long story short, that led me to Psych unit at the local hospital because of suicidal thoughts/actions. I was hurting so bad and just felt like "what is the point of going on"?, so my wife took me to the emergency room and they immediately admitted me to the Psych unit and Baker Acted me. I spent the days in the hospital praying and going to group therapy. During this time, God showed me the "Point" in going on...wife, children, grandchildren, family, friends, but most of all He showed me that this is not my life to take, it does not belong to me, I am merely a steward of this body so I have no right to end it, even if that is what I choose to do. Well, while I was in, they went ahead and did the EDG/Colonoscopy and took a biopsy in the lower part of the large intestine where they saw what might be the "Cancer" and after the procedure I was told that they did remove some small polyps, but absolutely NO CANCER was seen, and the polyps were found were benign, PRAISE GOD! I immediately went into tears of happiness and began praising God for His Mercy and Grace, God is so good. I will still have to go into extensive inpatient therapy most likely in June for therapy and to come off of the Morphine and Oxy that they have had me on for a very long time now. I will continue my restoration and PID business until I am no longer able to physically do so, so please think of me if you have anything that might need restoration, or if you need a nice, economical PID. THANK YOU to EVERYONE for all the prayers and good wishes, as I know in my heart that they truly made a difference. I love all of you as my brothers and sisters in Christ and just can't express how much I appreciate you.

***I know I owe about 4 people equipment back and I will be working on that starting on Sunday morning and will work as diligently as possible to get it back as soon as possible, but I don't want to rush too much and make mistakes or have a poor looking product...I thank you for your understanding and your patience.***

Sincerely,
    Scott

I first off want to start out by saying that I love and care for every member here, even the ones I have never had a conversation or dealings with, because as I have said before, this is without a doubt the greatest group of people I have ever had the privilege of being associated with. I think that the majority of you know that my health is in bad shape and isn't getting any better. I got some news the other day that I have chosen to share with just a few of my closest friends here and have asked them not to spread it around as I don't want sympathy, I would just ask for your prayers more than anything else in the world because I know that our Lord Jesus Christ is the Great Physician and He can heal if that is his will and plan for my life. I do want you all to know that it has been such a blessing meeting a lot of you wonderful folks and I wish I could have met more of you, or at least just had a chance to have a conversation with you. If you have other odd jobs you needed done such as cleaning parts or painting furnaces I would be more than happy to do that, anything you might have that I could bring a little extra money into the house would be greatly appreciated it, I will even spend my time looking for items on the internet (which I am very good at by the way), I can do that to. I just want you all to know it's my extreme pleasure to be a welcomed member of this site and God Bless each and every one of you along with your families. My sincere love and appreciation to everyone for all the support they have shown me over the last several months. Prayer can do so much, so please just take a few seconds out of your day if you will and just ask the Lord for his healing and comfort on me.

Sincerely,
    Scott Salyers
    DeputyDog25
    Last edited by DeputyDog25; 05-09-2015 at 08:55 AM.
    Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

Scott, my prayers are offered up to our Lord for healing and comfort for you and your family during this difficult time... Keep your chin up brother, and keep the faith. He can move mountains....
    Bo
    "Those who hammer their guns into plows, will plow for those who do not"
    Thomas Jefferson

Boolit Master
    I have always enjoyed your posts and I look forward to you coming back strong, to make many more. I ask you to consider vitamins and herbs and I will send you prayers
    The rules of the range are simple at best, Should you venture in that habitat, Don't cuss a man's dog, be good to the cook, And don't mess with a cowboy's hat. ~ Baxter Black

Scott, prayers to you, what the Lords plans are we are not meant to know. But the journey is ours, how we walk it is our choice. Hope your journey goes well.

Boolit Master
    Sincere Prayers for Health, Healing, Faith, Strength, Hope, Comfort , and Courage. May Blessings come your way....Dale

Boolit Master

Only have PM'ed with you a couple of times, but it was a good info exchange. I wish you the best of luck and have line a prayer up and sent it straight to you!

Scott
    You and your family will continue to be in our prayers. Please keep in touch.
    Paul
    NRA Benefactor Member

Boolit Master
    I have enjoyed your posts and wish you the best and will send positive thoughts your way

Banned

Praying for you Brother, in Jesus' mighty name. May you health be restored and you have a great testimony to share.

Moderator Emeritus

Sending prayers your way...
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    “If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun.”
    ― The Dalai Lama, Seattle Times, May 2001

In Remembrance

I will keep you in prayer.

Perma-Banned

Prayer sent for you, my friend...GOD bless.

Boolit Buddy
    prayers and good wishes Scott,

Boolit Bub
    God bless you and your family

Boolit Master

Praying for you brother
    Je suis Charlie
    ΔΕΞΑΙ
    Rednecks run the Brits out of this country years ago,
    I will defend this country from anyone or thing that tries to take it from me or mine
    I AM A REDNECK!!!
    "If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government,our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin." Samuel Adams, 1776

Boolit Master
    Just saw this post and prayed for you, Scott.

Boolit Master

Prayer for you and family
    Are my kids/grandkids more important than "o"'s kids, to me they are,darn tooting they are!!! They deserve the same armed protection afforded "o"'s kids.
    I have been hoodwinked but not by"o"
    In God we trust,in "o" never trust
    Support those that support the Constitution and the 2nd Amendant

Boolit Master

Prayers for recovery and speedy return
    return.
    "In God we trust, in all others, check the manual!"

Boolit Master
    Dodge Co. GA. Between the Ocmulgee and Little Ocmulgee rivers.
    Prayers sent

US Govt mantra: If it's moving tax it. If it's still moving regulate it. If it stops moving subsidize it

Moderator Emeritus

Scott, I truly appreciate your friendship....my friend I can assure you that I have never stopped praying for your improvement in health and was truly glad when the Govt finally started paying you at least some of the money that you are due....brother, I will and your Cast Boolit Family will continue to pray and be there for your help.....lean on us and we will help.....Paul
    When guns are outlawed only criminals and the government will have them and at that time I will see very little difference in either!

"Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems man faces." President Ronald Reagan

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the law breaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is acoutable for his actions." Presdent Ronald Reagan

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast