RepackboxTitan ReloadingSnyders JerkyWideners
RotoMetals2Reloading EverythingLee PrecisionInline Fabrication
MidSouth Shooters Supply Load Data
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Load your own .22 RF

Boolit Master

Can you read the details? Mine is all jumbled together.
    Ed Barrett
    AKA; elbStJoeMO
    If vegans love animal so much, why do they eat all their food?

It was clear on Ebay. Must be something with the link. I'll try again.http://www.ebay.com/itm/22LR-RELOADI...item2a4f273b25

Boolit Master
    It was messed up when I went to the site but here it is as

best I can clean it up

~The world's 1st and only .22LR reloading kit~

Affordable .22 LR Ammo At Last!

Like most people today, you probably didn’t even realize it was possible to reload 22 long rifle

ammo. As you can see, it is not only possible but also convenient with one powerful tool and a

few accessories

This manual contains close up photography, cutaway views, and all details necessary to reload

without any other means

If you are concerned with the .22LR ammo shortage and tired of looking for bullets to go plinking,

our kit will help you become self-sufficient and enjoy shooting on your own terms.

This kit is a must have if you are serious about your bug out bag list and survival gear. With the

included instruction pamphlet, you will be re-loading .22LR ammo using available resources

while others are left empty handed.

Whether you are preparing an ade

quate bug out bag with your survival gear or simply want to reload your own 22 long rifle ammo,

the Sharpshooter 22LR Reloader Kit is your answer.

~Times change, and situations arise that call for the right tools for the job~

This .22LR reloader kit fills the need in such situations by providing the right tools and the proper instruction to ensure that you

are never caught without access to ammo.

It's no secret that changes in gun laws, challenges to 2nd Amendment gun rights, and the current political climate have

heightened concerns over future access to both guns and ammunition.

The current ammo shortage, particularly with .22LR ammo, is disturbin

g to say the least.

However, you can be prepared and still have your own ammo with our kit.

The reloader kit includes a finely machined tool to cast, cut, and crimp your .22LR ammo. Additional tools include the primer

cleaner and packer, primer funnel, measuring tool, and eyedropper. In addition to the tools, a detailed instruction pamphlet is

included with the kit. This booklet outlines the reloading process step by step.

Using both the included tools and the instruction pamphlet, you can confident

ly and conveniently reload your .22LR ammo.

From start to finish, this reloading kit has been designed to perform.

Get yours today and see for yourself
    Words are weapons sharper than knives - INXS

The pen is mightier than the sword - Edward Bulwer-Lytton

The tongue is mightier than the blade - Euripides

And ONLY 6 easy payments of $25 or a one time charge of $145. Wow.

Boolit Master

Where Pennsylvania, Delaware, and Maryland join.
    Before I spend the money I want to know what they are using as a primer mixture, where do you get it, and how you get it into the rim.

As I understand current .22 manufacture they use either a "wet" process and spin the cases to use centrifugal force to get the primer where it needs to go. Or they use a "dry" process that is a proprietary method developed by Eley, that they license, pressing a dry mixture in place that is later activated by a liquid to make it sensitive to impact.
    Blacksmith

S. G. G. = Sons of the Greatest Generation. Too old to run, too proud to hide; we will stand our ground and take as many as we can with us!

Boolit Master

I thought I saw a u-tube thingy some time ago that used black powder as the primer material.
    Ole Jack
    "'Necesity' is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of Tyrants: it is the creed of slaves."
    William Pitt, 1783
    "America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we faulter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves." Abraham Lincoln.

Quote Originally Posted by xs11jack View Post
    I thought I saw a u-tube thingy some time ago that used black powder as the primer material.
    Ole Jack
    The one I watched used strike anywhere match heads mashed up and wet. Used a toothpick to push it into the rim. No thanks!

Ha its 65bucks on the website for the eco version.

Banned
    Interesting, but it kind of looks like more trouble than its worth. How much time and would it take to reload 500 rounds?

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by cold1 View Post
    The one I watched used strike anywhere match heads mashed up and wet. Used a toothpick to push it into the rim. No thanks!
    Yep caps and match tips is the primer use with black powder in this kit not sure I want to go this route?
    I started out with nothing and I still have most of it left.
    Paralyzed Veterans of America

Looking for a Hensly &Gibbs #258 any thing from a two cavity to a 10cavityI found a new one from a member here

Fellas, I was being facetious. No way am I going to plunk down my hard-earned dollar unless and until this is proven to be a viable and safe option. Which I suspect will never be the case, but given the present situation, it bears watching. IMHO.

Boolit Mold
    I'd be into that at about $30-35. It would be a fun way to kill some time, but I just can't see myself spending $75 on it.

Boolit Master
    Kind of like redoing primers with caps not fun.
    Frank G.

Boolit Master

This match head thing has been covered several times in the past but you simply can't get them anymore! I know, I know, Google "strike anywhere matches" and you will find lot's of them but they simply are not real strike anywhere like we could get only a couple of years ago, they are not even close to being the same! What is sold for strike anywhere matches these days (due to federal regulations) contain only a very tiny tip of the material needed for priming, the rest of the head is useless for this. This tiny (barely a trace) tip is hardly enough to light the match reliably rendering strike anywhere matches little more than a gimmick aimed at a huge market for the real thing and some shady sales tactics bears this out. I suppose it can be truthfully pointed out that yes you CAN make primers with today's strike anywhere matches BUT only with great effort and considerable expense! The tips are so tiny that it takes a great many matches to harvest any usable amount of material, many times more than the matches of old, and these things cost several times what the old ones did.

A .79 cents box of matches from several years ago (the price on the box I have) costs about $3 to $5 now and will yield only a fraction of the material of the .79 cent box and that is IF you can even manage to get it separated cleanly! This in itself is a daunting task since the tips are now so small but to make things even worse at least one company now colors the tip much farther back on the head to make it FALSELY APPEAR to be the same as the old ones, this makes separating the usable part even harder and in fact nearly impossible. The same company is now also marking a new and totally useless strike-only-on-the-box type of match as the now defunct and highly sought after Ohio Blue Tip match which was once the very best choice. The new Ohio Blue Tip is useless but the box and logo appear to be exactly like the old brand, obviously an attempt to dupe people into thinking they are buying something they can actually no longer get.

The bottom line is that anyone buying one of these outfits is going to be sorely disappointed if they are expecting to use match heads for the priming material, even IF they can manage to separate enough usable material from the goofy things we can buy today it's going to be horribly expensive! Match heads were once a viable option BUT NO MORE!

An interesting read here,

http://kissurvival.com/strike-anywhere-matches/

This article is a couple of years old and the situation now is even worse!

Boolit Master

I love handloading - however - let's see, prime the case, put the powder in, now we have to seat & crimp that little boolit without tapping on the base of the brass ?? Might be a good trick. Interesting idea though. Hope it never comes to this...
    Politicians are a lot like diapers. They should be changed frequently, and for the same reason. Benjamin Franklin

Well if you scrap out a small pistol primer.

Your at about 3.5 cents a round.

This has been tested and works.

Wow

Order Summary

[https://ci5]

22 Reloader Kit*×*1

$ 74.95[https://ci4]

Resizing Die For 22LR, 22 Long, & 22 Short Ammunition Reloads*×*1

$ 59.95

Subtotal$ 134.90

Shipping$ 20.00

Taxes$ 0.00