MidSouth Shooters SupplyRotoMetals2WidenersLee Precision
Load DataRepackboxInline FabricationTitan Reloading
Reloading Everything
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mora: A Great Knife for a Great Price

I keep buying them, and I have one stashed in each vehicle now. Yes with firesteels, fatwood chunk, ready to do whatever needs doing.
    I keep finding them stashed away in strange places.

They just plain work. Inexpensive, easy to keep sharp, easy to have enough of them to always have one where you need it.
    Does it get better than that?

Boolit Buddy
    I bought two this year. One as a present for a friend who was in Syria at the time. I also bought one for me.

Twenty bucks!

My buddy used his daily in Syria and I use mine a lot. We both are quite happy with them.

Boolit Master
    Thanks for reviving this, been looking for stocking stuffers. These knives are probably the ONLY thing, in our modern world, where you get more than your money’s worth!
    “You don’t practice until you get it right. You practice until you can’t get it wrong.” Jason Elam, All-Pro kicker, Denver Broncos

Boolit Master
    I have about a half dozen or a few more. I also have some folding Opinels. Both makes are reasonably priced & do the jobs I ask them to do. All of mine are carbon steel, but some folks like stainless steel for salt water & high humidity areas.

I do not think anyone can go wrong, having one or more around for miscellaneous cutting duties.

IMO, I also agree they make a good stocking stuffer type gift for "youngsters of all ages"(age 8 to 80).
    2nd Amend./U.S. Const. - "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

~~ WWG1WGA ~~

Restore the Republic!!!

For the Fudds > "Those who appease a tiger, do so in the hope that the tiger will eat them last." -Winston Churchill.

President Reagan tells it like it is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6MwPgPK7WQ

Phil Robertson explains the Wall: https://youtu.be/f9d1Wof7S4o

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12