WidenersRotoMetals2Lee PrecisionInline Fabrication
Snyders JerkyLoad DataRepackboxTitan Reloading
Reloading Everything MidSouth Shooters Supply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Thinking about getting into swaging for 223

Boolit Buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by newcastter View Post
    I've made a few core molds from the blank lee molds, it's quite easy actually as long as you have access to a drill press and you could have a 6 cavity for under $75.00.
    One thing that I have done for my 45 cal molds was buy a beat to heck mold Lee 6 cavity mold in 358 that was 148 wadcutter. I drilled out 1 of the cavities to be fairly heavy (~225 gr), 2 to be medium (~210 gr core), and 3 of them lighter (~175)
    This will allow me to make nearly 300gr bullets in 45/44 down to 180 gr bullets with one mold. I will be using the lighter ones the most, hence why I have 3 in that cavity. The mediums are used with 230gr RN/TC bullets.

One of the best $15 I have spent.
    Last edited by goblism; 04-09-2015 at 04:23 PM.

Boolit Mold
    Thanks for all the information guys. I found somebody to make me some dies for the 5.56. Very fast turnaround and the dies and everything else work flawlessly. I would highly recommend him and his things. Here is a link to the site.http://ragingswaging.com
    Thank You,
    LJM
    I am sure I will have some questions for you all at a later time.
    Last edited by ljm; 05-12-2015 at 07:06 PM.

Boolit Buddy
    I, as well as others, would be interested in a couple of pictures of your dies and finished product. Plus a target or two. Congrats on getting in the game and best wishes.

Boolit Mold
    I will try to get some pictures up by the weekend.

Frosted Boolits

Looks like the website has similar pictures as this post. http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...=1#post3196202
    My Feedback : http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...iscoyotehunter

An armed society is a polite society.

the BB knows

I knew those pictures on the website looked familiar. Good eye, ICH. Now the question, why was he banned from this site? Also, ragingswaging? Not sure about that name. Also, ljm how much?
    Never in history has there been a situation so bad that the government couldn't make it worse.
    A foolish faith in authority is the enemy of the truth.

Boolit Buddy

I have lead wire rolls and bulk lead to cast with my swage core molds. I prefer having options. For a while I couldn't find much lead wire for a reasonable cost so I just casted my cores. Eventually I want a set of dies to make wire.

Boolit Mold
    Quote Originally Posted by Prospector Howard View Post
    I knew those pictures on the website looked familiar. Good eye, ICH. Now the question, why was he banned from this site? Also, ragingswaging? Not sure about that name. Also, ljm how much?
    To answer your question on how much, you can email from the website link I posted for a inquiry. As far as why he was banned I talked to him personally over a phone call about it. I will not get into detail but the reason seemed pretty lame. Also I asked about his sticky that is still here on the board , he said he asked for it to be removed. It seems as he is being made an example of. I have seen other people on here that were banned while I was lurking and everything about them is gone. I read thru his sticky and seen a private message that seems like it was copy and shared with the public on here. That is a violation of Hippa , not trying to rattle any cages but the law is the law. He is a stand up guy that was told by one member he could keep his deposit on a press for everyday living expenses, I read where he returned the money to him. I have read just about 100% of his posts and threads about him and his presses and products have not had one bad review. He has been a little slow on delivery but has always delivered, and he said he has a few things to get to people yet. I think he has made a very good effort to please the customer, the dies received by him and his other products in his offering to me all beat my expectations. He has helped me over the phone and emails with countless hours of not being paid,all things helped with were operator error on me. I know for a fact he feels bad about the whole situation on here , and that being said is enough on the matter. I do wish him the best of luck and will definitely be buying from him again.

Frosted Boolits

Tim does great work. I have 2 adjustable core molds from him and they are a dream to use.
    My Feedback : http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...iscoyotehunter

An armed society is a polite society.

the BB knows

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12