RepackboxWidenersSnyders JerkyTitan Reloading
MidSouth Shooters SupplyLee PrecisionLoad DataReloading Everything
RotoMetals2 Inline Fabrication
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tough Month For The Family. Now Daughter In Law In Final Stage Of Cancer

Boolit Master

Prayers sent,God bless
    Are my kids/grandkids more important than "o"'s kids, to me they are,darn tooting they are!!! They deserve the same armed protection afforded "o"'s kids.
    I have been hoodwinked but not by"o"
    In God we trust,in "o" never trust
    Support those that support the Constitution and the 2nd Amendant

Prayers said and sent, may GOD bless you and yours.

Boolit Master

Praying for yall
    Je suis Charlie
    ΔΕΞΑΙ
    Rednecks run the Brits out of this country years ago,
    I will defend this country from anyone or thing that tries to take it from me or mine
    I AM A REDNECK!!!
    "If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government,our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin." Samuel Adams, 1776

Boolit Master

Prayers offered up for the Daughter in law and the whole family. May GOD wrap his arms around all of you and comfort everyone in this time of need.

i couldnt have said it any better than obssd1958, i am praying for her and your family. we have had it ruff since november , started with loosing my papaw then 11 days later my mamaw house caught fire and she didnt get out , since then i have truley lost count of family and friends that have passed or are ib very bad shape, just couple days ago my uncle got bad and now will prob never work again and will sooner or later need a liver. anyway im so sorry for what you and your family is going thru. remember im praying and that GOD said HE wouldnt put more on us than we can stand. i dont have the words , but ill say leave it in GODS hands and it will all work out. may GOD BLESS you and your family. HE still heals and is the GREAT physician. take care, GOD BLESS , ill keep praying.

Boolit Bub
    Brother, I pray peace, comfort, and joy for your daughter and all your family. May the a Prince of Peace spread His hope in all your hearts this Easter. Blessings, my friend.

Boolit Master
    Our prayers go out to you and yours. I was in a similar situation about this time last year myself..
    Later,
    Mike / TX

You are in my prayers. The promise of Christ is that we will all be together again, someday.

Wayne
    What doesn't kill you makes you stronger - or else it gives you a bad rash.
    Venison is free-range, organic, non-GMO and gluten-free

Boolit Master

I will be calling out your family to the Only Living True GOD. We often hear about why is this happening or where is GOD when I need HIM? We have no promise that we will not suffer, But know that as we go through these trials of life that GOD is right there. GOD is there where we can't be and HE is always trying us to make us stronger and to look only to HIM the Author and Finisher of our salvation. Look to CHRIST.

Man, thats a rough month. Sincere prayers going out to your family.

Boolit Buddy
    I am praying for you and your family, stay strong, as the head, your family needs you. Peace in this season of trouble.

Boolit Grand Master

They are stopping all treatment and discharging my daughter in law with an IV Drip Pain medication and sending her home. The doctors have given up. Her sister and her are very close. My DIL was hoping to make it to her nieces birth since her sister is now 7 months pregnant but it probably not going to happen. Her sister is having a nervous breakdown and they are worried about a miscarriage at this point and maybe worse. My wife is leaving tomorrow to go home and be with them until..

Prayers still needed please if you have the time for both my DIL, her husband and for her sister to have the strength to see her babies birth through.
    I Am Descended From Men Who Would Not Be Ruled

Fiat Justitia, Ruat Caelum

Boolit Master
    I will pray for strength for you and your family , for health and healing.
    it is sad that these days there seems to be so much of this going on
    The rules of the range are simple at best, Should you venture in that habitat, Don't cuss a man's dog, be good to the cook, And don't mess with a cowboy's hat. ~ Baxter Black

Boolit Master

We are praying for your DIL and family during this time, Keep us posted.

Prayers sent. Wife lost her neice the same way a few tears ago, then her mom. We are never promised an easy life.
    Whatever!

Boolit Buddy

Prayers go out to your daughter-in-law for healing from the Great Physician. I truly believe that there is nothing, and I mean nothing that our Heavenly Father can't do. I will also pray for peace and comfort for you and the rest of your family. Please just believe that God can do this healing and then just thank him regardless of what the outcome because we know that God's will and plan is perfect and all things happen for the good.
    Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12