RotoMetals2Load DataInline FabricationWideners
MidSouth Shooters SupplyReloading EverythingLee PrecisionTitan Reloading
Snyders Jerky Repackbox

Thread: how to buy a lubesizer

Boolit Man

how to buy a lubesizer

If your better half is squacking about you buying a lubesizer here is how you get it done!
    Step 1 order some tac 1 from Randyrat on here

Step2 while waiting for your lube to arrive make up a large enough batch of your favorite Boolits that you have to make a large production out of pan lubing them!

Step 3 set up on the kitche table and melt your lube on the stove and while pouring it in the boolit pan make shure to spill some on the table.

Step 4 make shure to have her favorite sharp knife handy and make shure where she's gonna walk to see what you are doing you sprinkle some lube crumbs on the floor.

Step 5 when she enters the room start scraping the lube off the table.when she walks over to see what her up to she will step on the lube on the floor a and start complaining and then you reply...... But honey if I had a ( enter brand and model here) lubesizer I wouldn't make this big mess! In 3 to 5 business days one will miraculously show up at your doorstep!!

Good luck !!
    Last edited by xd45forever; 03-27-2015 at 08:25 PM.

Boolit Master
    Wouldn't work on my better half, our table is an heirloom and I would end up with the lube pan someplace painful and spend the next 3 to 5 bis days in the ICU

Boolit Master
    Or the divorce papers will be delivered by the sheriff.

bhn22
    Or have your chest bikini-waxed.

Boolit Grand Master

DAng all I had to do was look at something lube sizer press dies gun and she ask do you want it????

Boolit Master

The sharp knife should not be handy, use a blunt dull knife for the scraping.
    NRA Benefactor Member NRA Golden Eagle

Boolit Man
    All I can say is it worked for me.....................results may vary! Lol

Boolit Grand Master

Back in the woods a piece, just outside Auburn, AL.
    That's one way to do it! Congrats on the new sizer!
    KE4GWE - - - - - - Colt 1860, it just feels right.

Boolit Master

Can I get permission to use this on my Vendor Sponsor page, I'll reference it to you...Great idea!

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by xd45forever View Post
    If your better half is squacking about you buying a lubesizer here is how you get it done!
    Step 1 order some tac 1 from Randyrat on here

Step2 while waiting for your lube to arrive make up a large enough batch of your favorite Boolits that you have to make a large production out of pan lubing them!

Step 3 set up on the kitche table and melt your lube on the stove and while pouring it in the boolit pan make shure to spill some on the table.

Step 4 make shure to have her favorite sharp knife handy and make shure where she's gonna walk to see what you are doing you sprinkle some lube crumbs on the floor.

Step 5 when she enters the room start scraping the lube off the table.when she walks over to see what her up to she will step on the lube on the floor a and start complaining and then you reply...... But honey if I had a ( enter brand and model here) lubesizer I wouldn't make this big mess! In 3 to 5 business days one will miraculously show up at your doorstep!!

Good luck !!

Drinking hot coffee and reading on this forum is DANGEROUS !

I'm glad you were able to get your sizer, like some others posted here, my better half would not be so nice. Bikini wax chest hair... Almost a given with sharp knife in the other hand, nah.
    For several days, If I had to expell some gas, I'm sure I'd have to point my butt in a safe direction so no one gets hit with the rest of the UN- lubed Boolits.

Mike

Boolit Man
    Absolutely randyrat! And here's another plug.....your sprue lube works great too!

Quote Originally Posted by Remiel View Post
    Wouldn't work on my better half, our table is an heirloom and I would end up with the lube pan someplace painful and spend the next 3 to 5 bis days in the ICU
    LOL ,Sounds like my last wife.
    Once more into the fray. Into the last good fight I'll ever know. Live or die on this day. Live or die on this day.

Boolit Grand Master

Just make sure the lube/sizer arrives the same day as her new shoes/dress etc. Apology is always easier than permission.

I'm A Honcho!
    That is exactly how I got permission to fund one. I accidentally spilled my wax on the floor. And she told me there has to be a better way. I said yes but they are spendy. I made such a large mess I now have 4 lubesizers

Boolit Grand Master

After over 50 years married to a ,loader, caster, shooter, etc. She just asks, "How Much"?
    There is no question of if, just when.