Inline FabricationTitan ReloadingLee PrecisionMidSouth Shooters Supply
RepackboxRotoMetals2Load DataReloading Everything
Snyders Jerky Wideners
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NEW! NOE Inventory Runs On Out-Of-Stock Molds! 15% Off If You Hurry!

NEW! NOE Inventory Runs On Out-Of-Stock Molds! 15% Off If You Hurry!

I just checked the NOE site and found a new column for inventory runs. Swede Nelson is going to run "out of stock" inventory molds of the most wanted first to build up product on the stock shelves. Just post which "out of stock" mold you'd like to have him run and when he gets 5 requests, he'll run them. With 15% off for signing up! Read about it here...

http://www.noebulletmolds.com/smf/

Boolit Buddy

Great to see they have so much demand they can't keep up.

Banned

he can keep up now!

The only bad thing about this is it wont be much longer and I will get to join the 1000 dollar club.Sure am glad my wife doesn't read this forum.

Boolit Master
    Already there and past that point.
    I don't count her shoes and she don't count my molds.
    By the way, where did I put all of them??

Everything is temporary
    Leadmelter
    MI

Boolit Master
    Northeastern part of Penn's Woods near Slocum Hollow.
    Love the New N.O.E e-mail notification system! Every month something is 15% off ........Cool deals ........can't wait for 8mm & .243 deals!
    " Associate with men of good quality, if you esteem your own reputation: for it is better to be alone than in bad company. " George Washington

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by JWFilips View Post
    Love the New N.O.E e-mail notification system! Every month something is 15% off ........Cool deals ........can't wait for 8mm & .243 deals!
    Yea, cost me money this week, but on the up side, I have a beautiful new RG-2 350 .454 mold

thanks for the heads up! I'm on the list for my first NOE mold

Last call on the Ranch Dog 311-165...

http://noebulletmolds.com/smf/index.php?topic=719.0

Boolit Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by Yodogsandman View Post

Very tempting but no. Awesome design at a very attractive price. I have one of the Lee/RD TL GC versions of this mould and it is one of my favorites. A PB version would be awesome for my thutty-thutty but I just ordered that 300 Savage GB mould from Al & Co last night. May even see it this weekend.
    Endowment Life Member NRA, Life Member TSRA, Member WACA, NRA Whittington Center, BBHC
    Smokeless powder is a passing fad! -Steve Garbe
    I hate rude behavior in a man. I won't tolerate it. -Woodrow F. Call, Lonesome Dove
    Some of my favorite recipes start out with a handful of depleted counterbalance devices.

Boolit Master
    First it was the Lee group buys, then MiHec, then Noe. I know I'll never live long enough to get a first pour into all of them. How come it always seems like I have just one more in my mind I'm waiting on to go on sale.

Boolit Grand Master

If I ever decide I don't have a mould on my "want" list I'll blame it on my memory, just doesn't seem possible. I only have one right now and it's on a NOE/RD GB that may or may not make. I've resolved to purchase no more than the two moulds I've already spoken up for this year. I bought too many moulds last year and need to devote some time to them before I order any more.
    Ya'll wish me luck!
    Endowment Life Member NRA, Life Member TSRA, Member WACA, NRA Whittington Center, BBHC
    I hate rude behavior in a man. I won't tolerate it. -Woodrow F. Call, Lonesome Dove
    Some of my favorite recipes start out with a handful of depleted counterbalance devices.

Boolit Grand Master

Thought about it too long, kicking around a PB plinker boolit for my 30-30, this is a good one. GB is closed.

Last call, these are closing soon...

http://noebulletmolds.com/smf/index.php/board,19.0.html

I got mine in the mail today!!! happy happy happy!!

Quote Originally Posted by mizzouri1 View Post
    I got mine in the mail today!!! happy happy happy!!
    The NOE RD 30-165 ? I'm sure you're gonna love casting with it! Accuracy should be great!

Mine will be here tomorrow!

The NOE RD 30-165 ? I'm sure you're gonna love casting with it! Accuracy should be great!

Mine will be here tomorrow!
    Hope this one feeds well...it's a good looking boolit!! Can't wait to hear a report on it!

Just a few more buyers on these and they'll be off to the mill and closed.

http://noebulletmolds.com/smf/index.php?board=18.0

Quote Originally Posted by 35 shooter View Post
    Hope this one feeds well...it's a good looking boolit!! Can't wait to hear a report on it!
    Here it is! I used my FR-8 Mauser in 7.62x51 using .308 win cases. Used a 3x9x40 Bushnell Banner Scope set at 9x. These are the first 20 shots, 10 at 50yards and 10 at 100 yards. I didn't chronograph them but, they hit to just about the same point of aim as my jacketed load at 2530 FPS. They fed "slick as a bean"! My new NOE Ranch Dog 30-165 SC RG2 using the HP option pins cast at 162gr with COWW's +2% Sn and HT'd at 450*F for an hour then quenched in ice cold water (added snow to water). I sized to .311" and lubed with Ben's Red in the bottom two grooves only because the other two were exposed. I used FC cases that were "ready to go" from 13 years ago. I did run them over the Lyman "M" die to expand the mouths a little more. The primers were 13 years old.The starting load was 40.0gr W760 (metered), Win LR primers with an OAL of 2.670".

I shot 5 shots, waited for the barrel to cool and shot the next 5 shots for each group. I did change the scope setting by two clicks to the left between the 50 yard group and the 100 yard group. Note that the first 3 shots at 100 yards were the cloverleaf in the edge of the black. Also, the last 5 shots at 100 yards doubled the group size.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 4-19-15 7.62x51 005.jpg   4-19-15 7.62x51 004.jpg  

Here it is! I used my FR-8 Mauser in 7.62x51 using .308 win cases. Used a 3x9x40 Bushnell Banner Scope set at 9x. These are the first 20 shots, 10 at 50yards and 10 at 100 yards. I didn't chronograph them but, they hit to just about the same point of aim as my jacketed load at 2530 FPS. They fed "slick as a bean"! My new NOE Ranch Dog 30-165 SC RG2 using the HP option pins cast at 162gr with COWW's +2% Sn and HT'd at 450*F for an hour then quenched in ice cold water (added snow to water). I sized to .311" and lubed with Ben's Red in the bottom two grooves only because the other two were exposed. I used FC cases that were "ready to go" from 13 years ago. I did run them over the Lyman "M" die to expand the mouths a little more. The primers were 13 years old.The starting load was 40.0gr W760 (metered), Win LR primers with an OAL of 2.670".

I shot 5 shots, waited for the barrel to cool and shot the next 5 shots for each group. I did change the scope setting by two clicks to the left between the 50 yard group and the 100 yard group. Note that the first 3 shots at 100 yards were the cloverleaf in the edge of the black. Also, the last 5 shots at 100 yards doubled the group size.
    Wow! Looks like it tried to take right off with your start load. Think this one will be a good one for you! Never worked with a .308, but 760 and 414 both were my go to powders in a 7/08 with jacketed, though i never got to try it with cast while i had it.
    Good to here about the slick feeding!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast