Snyders JerkyTitan ReloadingReloading EverythingInline Fabrication
MidSouth Shooters SupplyLee PrecisionRotoMetals2Wideners
Load Data Repackbox

Thread: Price List

Price List

PLEASE NOTE that we are no longer building the Original Narrow Version of the UCT. Since introducing the Wider "Model II" the demand for the narrower one fell off. In order to keep things simple, prices low as possible etc. we have discontinued the Original/Model One. All features of the two versions are the same except the wide tool will do longer bullets. In stead of re-writing everything, making new videos etc. I am just adding this info. Hopefully there is no confusion. Contact me with any questions.
    Thanx
    Kevin

We do have Wide Body Tools ready to ship.

"Model II" max bullet length approx 2.6" $250.00

Postage, Medium Flat Rate Box w/insurance $20.00

Please PM me with any questions
    Thanx for your interest
    Kevin
    Last edited by chuckbuster; 12-14-2021 at 08:46 PM. Reason: Model Availalbility Update
    Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change? (Sgt. Oddball, KELLY'S HEROES)
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _____________________________
    my feedback thread
    http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...raight-shooter

Super Moderator Emeritus
    I have used one of these Model 2 since they have been out. I could not build this unit for what it sells for counting my time. I have done around 3500 bullets on mine and am still impressed how easy it is to use and how well it works. I highly recommend this product.

Boolit Buddy
    I was very lucky to find a used #II on Ebay recently. All I can say it is, "AWESOME". The tool is over built and will last forever! It makes my old black one look like a toy. If you are on the fence about one, get it!!!!
    Last edited by rcslotcar; 07-17-2019 at 12:04 PM.