Load DataRepackboxMidSouth Shooters SupplyLee Precision
WidenersRotoMetals2Snyders JerkyInline Fabrication
Titan Reloading Reloading Everything
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Newtire needs some prayers

Boolit Master

Newtire needs some prayers

Howdy Folks,
    I kept hoping that either Newtire would post this request, or it wouldn't be necessary, but I feel it's waited long enough - and he needs the support!
    He has been in the hospital since the 17th of February. He went in for surgery on his back, and has had constant complications ever since. I won't post details, since I feel that would be up to him, but he is going back into surgery sometime this coming week.
    Please say a prayer for him and his doctors, that this might be the last he needs for a full recovery.
    He's a great guy, and a good friend, and doesn't deserve all that he's going through!

Thanks in advance!!!

Don

What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
    - Henry S. Haskins in “Meditations in Wall Street”

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rapidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end." ...Unknown

Prayers sent for a full recovery !!

Moderator Emeritus / Trusted loob groove dealer

Somers, Montana, a quaint little drinking village,with a severe hunting and fishing problem.
    Get better Buddy!
    The solid soft lead bullet is undoubtably the best and most satisfactory expanding bullet that has ever been designed. It invariably mushrooms perfectly, and never breaks up. With the metal base that is essential for velocities of 2000 f.s. and upwards to protect the naked base, these metal-based soft lead bullets are splendid.
    John Taylor - "African Rifles and Cartridges"

Forget everything you know about loading jacketed bullets. This is a whole new ball game!

Boolit Master
    Prayers for a speedy recovery...Dale

Boolit Master

Praying
    Je suis Charlie
    ΔΕΞΑΙ
    Rednecks run the Brits out of this country years ago,
    I will defend this country from anyone or thing that tries to take it from me or mine
    I AM A REDNECK!!!
    "If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government,our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin." Samuel Adams, 1776

Moderator Emeritus

Newtire, I know what you are going through...my wife has been where you are and I would like to say: May God hold you in the palm of His hands; may He guide the surgeons that do the surgery; may He guide the nurses that help you heal; may He take the pain from you as well as your worries and the worries of your family! AMEN

Thank you obssd1958 for bringing Newtire needs to our attention....Paul
    When guns are outlawed only criminals and the government will have them and at that time I will see very little difference in either!

"Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems man faces." President Ronald Reagan

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the law breaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is acoutable for his actions." Presdent Ronald Reagan

Boolit Master on Heaven’s Range
    Late word is that "Newtire" is in surgery this AM...What an ordeal this has been for him...We have been praying here since the beginning..apparently a goodly part of problem has been surgical "error".but the complications are a known risk factor,and the attempts at resolution have failed to correct things so far..He's been a good friend going back to the old days at "shooters",even more so since he "escaped" to Idaho.... Onceabull
    "The Eagle is no flycatcher"

Banned

Praying for a full recovery and for guidance to the physicians involved.

Boolit Grand Master

I am sorry to hear of Newtires pain and difficulty. I had no idea.
    I am lifting up prayers for him and those who are trying to help him.

James 5:16
    pray for each other that ye may be healed. The fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.

I encourage others to join with me.

Those who are close enough to Newtire to pass a massage to him for me, please give him Galatians 6:9 from goodsteel.
    Precision in the wrong place is only a placebo.

On Heaven's Range

Watching this thread with great anxiety, and heartfelt hopes for a decent outcome for our pal.

I truly hope newtire is spared a marathon of problems such as Cobbmtnmac's wife, Marlene, had to endure with her back surgeries.

No one needs such difficulties, but all we can do here on the sidelines is let the affected friends know that we are with them in soul and spirit. Maybe our support can lighten the burden; I sure hope so.
    Regards from BruceB in Nevada

"The .30'06 is never a mistake." - Colonel Townsend Whelen

All my prayers go out to him.

Boolit Master

Get better soon, from those of us still here in California.

Boolit Master
    Thanks all for prayers and good thoughts. Apparently it worked as I am at home now, doing a little better each day.

My big problem was a leak of spinal fluid but they finally got it stopped. Things have been coming my way in a steady stream it seems. Getting started on PT about a 1/2 mile from my house. My knee (which needs replacing) had flared up in the hosp. is going down in size and getting around better. Going in for steroid inj there next week.

Just want to say thanks to all you great people out there! This getting old business is tough on a person!

Sending prayers you are getting better, and older! Sorry to hear of all of your back trouble. So glad to hear you are back home and getting somewhat more comfortable.

Banned

keep us up to date on your progress.
    I know a couple of others that have had 'back work' done and their recovery was on the slow side.
    but it paid off for them in the long run.

Boolit Grand Master

Hang in there sir. We are praying.
    Precision in the wrong place is only a placebo.

In Remembrance

Praying for a full recovery.

Prayers for continued improvement!
    PJ
    NRA Benefactor Member

Boolit Master
    This post is only my second. I wish to reassure those in need that prayer guides the doctor's hand and can testify to that fact. You(plural)are in my prayers.

Boolit Master

I pray that he will have a complete recovery.
    Are my kids/grandkids more important than "o"'s kids, to me they are,darn tooting they are!!! They deserve the same armed protection afforded "o"'s kids.
    I have been hoodwinked but not by"o"
    In God we trust,in "o" never trust
    Support those that support the Constitution and the 2nd Amendant

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast