Reloading EverythingRotoMetals2RepackboxLoad Data
WidenersMidSouth Shooters SupplyTitan ReloadingLee Precision
Inline Fabrication Snyders Jerky

Thread: Saeco lube/sizer

Black Powder 100%

Livingston, La. 20 miles east of Baton Rouge, La.

Saeco lube/sizer

I have owned every sizer made except for the Saeco. I had the chance to pick one up with little use. I would like anyone who has an owners manual to send me a copy via e mail. I really would like to have a manual if possible. Thanks for any help in this matter. Later David

My mail is dshultz47@gmail.com
    Shooter of the "HOLY BLACK" SASS 81802 AKA FAIRSHAKE; NRA ; BOLD; WARTHOG;Deadwood Marshal;Bayou Bounty Hunter; So That his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat; 44 WCF filled to the top, 210 gr. bullet

Boolit Master
    I am at work now but will check tonight. If you get it then I found it. I highly recommend the tips by Iron Mike Golf in this forum. It is a page or two back. His experience is spot on.

Boolit Master
    I am sorry Cajun, I just cannot find the manual.

Boolit Master

Call or email Redding. They will likely either email (a PDF document) or mail a hard copy (print out of the PDF). They've done this before.
    Jeff

Black Powder 100%

I did that before posting my request. I needed a question answered quicker than the factory could respond. Finally located needed information. Take care David
    Shooter of the "HOLY BLACK" SASS 81802 AKA FAIRSHAKE; NRA ; BOLD; WARTHOG;Deadwood Marshal;Bayou Bounty Hunter; So That his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat; 44 WCF filled to the top, 210 gr. bullet

Boolit Master
    David,
    I sent you an email to your address in your first post.
    Bob

I asked for the manual years ago. Never got one from Redding/Saeco. It seems one can survive without the manual. After all, it's very simple machine..

Black Powder 100%

It's funny how people make assumptions when someone makes a posting. I did not think that I needed to post my resume in casting and reloading because I wanted some info.
    For those who feel that I wanted a manual because I can't figure out the machine, you are incorrect. I used a Saeco that belonged to a friend many years ago and I'm able to figure out such a simple machine.
    I started casting in 1970 and reloading in 1968.
    I guess some people have nothing else to do but post answers that do nothing but use up space.
    I received your mail Bob and I was really happy to read that my old Hawken is doing you good.
    My question has been answered, thanks to those that had help in mind with the postings. Later David

Well that's interesting. I never thought that posting here is aimed ONLY to the OP.

This same question seems to arise from time to time. I obviously made a mistake thinking that maybe someone reads this thread in the future. Maybe a beginner with a used Lubrisizer but no manual..

In case this happens, I repeat:
    One can survive without the manual of Redding/Saeco lubrisizer. It is a very simple machine.

Boolit Buddy
    I am pretty certain my original manual is with my wiser, pm me your email address