Inline FabricationLoad DataSnyders JerkyWideners
Reloading EverythingMidSouth Shooters SupplyTitan ReloadingRepackbox
Lee Precision RotoMetals2

Thread: How does this happen here?

How does this happen here?

I purchased a reamer from Lkydvl almost 30 days ago.http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...auges-for-Sale
    The fiasco started with my money order, supposedly taking 18 days to arrive at his house. Now I get an invalid tracking number and the thread is mysteriously locked on the same day. My post office just told me that the number isn't even close to any tracking numbers, after they did what they referred to as a "Broad Search".
    Is this what we do here? Take someone's money and not follow through or even care if the item arrives? I would think I deserve my money or the reamer.

Banned

So you post this before I got a chance to provide you with the corrected number?

I am not responsible for slow mail. Your reamer was mailed on Monday after getting your payment on Saturday.

Boolit Grand Master in Remembrance

I see this going nowhere.
    Lets make America GREAT again!
    Go, Go, Go, Go, Go Donald Trump

Keep your head on your shoulders
    Sit with your back to the wall
    Be ready to draw on a moments notice

Boolit Grand Master in Remembrance

Quote Originally Posted by lkydvl View Post
    So you post this before I got a chance to provide you with the corrected number?

I am not responsible for slow mail. Your reamer was mailed on Monday after getting your payment on Saturday.
    Looks like you did your part.
    Lets make America GREAT again!
    Go, Go, Go, Go, Go Donald Trump

Keep your head on your shoulders
    Sit with your back to the wall
    Be ready to draw on a moments notice

Boolit Buddy
    I sold a lyman sight to missionary5155 last week. He paid me & I sent the sight to him the next morning. Nary a hitch. I'm thinking this was probably a glitch. So far I have had no issues buying or selling here. Honest all the way around.
    USAF (Retired) 1985-2005

I see that there are time the mail is slow and for what was to be end up not being because of the USPS.The mail is not like it use to be.
    Life Member of NRA,NTA,DAV ,ITA. Also member of FTA,CBA

Boolit Master

I mailed some parts to a member in Colorado, it hit Denver and dissappeared. 3 weeks later it was scanned in puerto rico and then sent back to Denver and on to its destination. The Postal System is a mess !
    The funny thing is The recipient works for the Post office ! Go Figure...
    Patience sometimes does pay off.
    You Know You Might Be Facing your DOOM , if all you get is a click, Instead of a BOOM !

If God had wanted us to have Plastic gun stocks he would have planted plastic Trees !

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by Mooseman View Post
    I mailed some parts to a member in Colorado, it hit Denver and dissappeared. 3 weeks later it was scanned in puerto rico and then sent back to Denver and on to its destination. The Postal System is a mess !
    The funny thing is The recipient works for the Post office ! Go Figure...
    Patience sometimes does pay off.
    I have had many items get misdirected in Denver. I have only had one item go AWOL and stay AWOL and that item was heavily insured and disappeared in New York.
    misdirected items may be related to sloppy writing on the zip code and the machinery having a hard time reading it correctly.

Boolit Master
    I Purchased two reamers from him, by personal check. Yes he was slow, and yes his communication left little to be desired, but he did email me my tracking number and I recieved my reamers a few days later. They were as described and in good shape, and a good deal.
    I was PM'd by several members about him asking if I recieved my reamers though, which tells me that there could be some improvement on his part.
    NRA High Master XTC
    DR# 2125

Frosted Boolits

misdirected items may be related to sloppy writing on the zip code and the machinery having a hard time reading it correctly.
    YES!!!! THIS!!! I have sold and shipped HUNDREDS of items on this board with not a single lost package. Not one. Zero. I can't even remember one that took longer to get to the destination than the 2-3 day standard. I print most all my postage online. If I have to hand print the label, I do it carefully and methodically.

I have received MANY letters with addresses I can't read and have to PM the sender for clarification. I know most of us are really busy, but sometimes it is best to slow down and do it right the first time.

Hopefully this mess works itself out. Both of you guys are great, upstanding, contributing members.
    My Feedback : http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...iscoyotehunter

An armed society is a polite society.

the BB knows

Wrong place for this...

Seems an apology is due here also then.
    Casting, Reloading & Shooting

Boolit Master

,now this ain't "eggin" it on.Just reading the post,and having a cup of coffee.
    Pro Patria-Ne Desit Virtus

Perma-Banned

ok, I personally have bought numerous things of lkydvl and have had no problems. I personally have only had one problem EVER on this forum and I buy like a crazy person!!!!

Well before this goes any further and things get out of hand I am closing this thread enough has been said already. steve k.
    Moderating is a responsibility not a privilege, abuse your power and you lose, no matter how powerful you may think you are.