Titan ReloadingRepackboxMidSouth Shooters SupplyRotoMetals2
Reloading EverythingLoad DataLee PrecisionInline Fabrication
PBcastco Wideners
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I must be delusional!

Boolit Buddy
    gee, thanks.

Boolit Buddy
    At least she wasn't the Nigerian Princess wanting to make you rich....

Boolit Master

Man! I was rooting for you too.

You never know. You might hear from her again in six months... And chances are you will have already found a nice woman and will have to tell her she missed her chance... I've seen it happen many times.

Keep meeting people. It will happen

Boolit Master and Dean of Balls

Quote Originally Posted by waksupi View Post
    More important, check to see if she has an Adam's apple. May be a hot cross dresser!
    Is this the voice of experience?
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodore Roosevelt
    No man is above the law and no man is below it: nor do we ask any man's permission when we ask him to obey it.

Quote Originally Posted by fatnhappy View Post
    Is this the voice of experience?
    My experience tells me cross-dressers are, defacto, not hot. I'd have to be very drunk to not notice. I only "like" very feminine women, anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by winchester85 View Post
    with an old friend
    Ouch. That's BS.

Boolit Master

Considering my wife was a "wrong number" - I was trying to find another girl from a University physics class - and it has lasted over 46 years.

Sometimes it works.....
    Go now and pour yourself a hot one...

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by winchester85 View Post
    Well, an update.

The other day I was having problems with my phone, I got it working again and did not think much of it. Then a day later, I had the thought that maybe the texts that I had sent her were never received. So, I sent her a message through Tinder last night. It appears that she never got my texts. She replied that she too had a good time when we met, and that I opened her eyes to many things around here that she has not experienced. Unfortunately, during the last week she went on a date with an old friend and thinks that they have "hit it off".

I thanked her for responding to me and that if she ever wanted to go on an adventure, that she knows how to reach me.

I can't think anything other than that she is the real deal.
    You did things exactly right, and avoided any cynical or smartass reply. Not all dates work out, even dates with someone else, and you might hear from her again. OK, maybe she just wanted to enliven one Sunday, or maybe she put a lot of thinking into whether she ought to get involved, and decided against. She is entitled to do that, just like anybody else. But there is no benefit in trying to work off past grudges against women on her, or letting others persuade you into working off their grudges by proxy.

A pretty good principle is to convince yourself that if you let yourself fall into a cynical view of female motivation, they can see it. Very often they can.

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by Deadpool View Post
    My experience tells me cross-dressers are, defacto, not hot. I'd have to be very drunk to not notice. I only "like" very feminine women, anyway.
    I fondly recall one fellow who went to a students dance at U in 1970. He picked up a gorgeous lady at the dance and had a great time, dancing, joking laughing, and finally brought her up to his room in mens residence. This was the first year that women other than mothers or sisters were allowed in past the lounge (lobby and common room) and a fellow and girl could retire to a dorm room for privacy. There was a 2 hour window every day between 7 and 9 pm for this to happen. Sometimes a lady would stay later and leave discretely - no one tattled.
    Those of us who were less than attractive to women had already left the dance and were watching television while "Bob" and his new lady friend walked through on the way to his room.
    The lady was remarkably beautiful and we were all envious of "Bob".
    In less than ten minutes we heard "bob" scream and seconds later the lady ran through the lounge and down the stairs (Sixth floor of a ten story high rise residence).
    We rushed to see if bob was ok and he was sitting on his bed, pants off, crying and mumbling.
    Apparently "Bob", while necking, had slide a hand into home base and discovered equipment of an unexpected gender.

In defense of Bob, every one of us would have made that mistake until we figured out "BoB was mumbling "she's a guy...." over and over
    No one laughed at the time.
    Go now and pour yourself a hot one...

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadpool View Post
    My girlfriend was being a B one day; I was tired of it, so I grabbed her by the jaw and back of the head and roughly kissed her; she got off on that. Women are strange these days.
    Sounds like something I've seen in every John Wayne movie ever.

Quote Originally Posted by dilly View Post
    Sounds like something I've seen in every John Wayne movie ever.
    Then I told her to shut up and make me a sandwich. And she did. Weird.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123