Snyders JerkyWidenersLee PrecisionLoad Data
MidSouth Shooters SupplyRepackboxTitan ReloadingReloading Everything
Inline Fabrication RotoMetals2

Thread: Spring Gun Show coming

Moderator Emeritus / Trusted loob groove dealer

Somers, Montana, a quaint little drinking village,with a severe hunting and fishing problem.

Spring Gun Show coming

You guys in the northwest have probably heard about this before, and it gets better every year. This was one of Elmer Keith's "don't miss" shows when it was still held at the Outlaw Inn.
    I've already got one table paid for, and am strongly considering getting another. Price your stuff sensibly, and you can sell a lot here, plus see some really nice custom and rare arms. I think it will be in the big building this year, so they have some expansion room, but I wouldn't drag my feet if you want a table. Some other group may already have that building booked, so spaces go fast in the exhibition hall.
    If you have ever wanted to exhibit in Kalispell, this is the best show of the year. I won't even consider setting up at the others later in the year. Lots of variety from multiple states and provinces.

https://gunshowtrader.com/gun-shows/...pell-gun-show/

Original Kalispell Gun Show

Next Show: Mar 27th - 29th, 2015 at Flathead County Fairgrounds Leave a Comment (Edit)
    Dates

• Mar 27th - 29th, 2015
    • Sep 11th - 13th, 2015

City/State
    Kalispell, Montana

Hours

• Friday 12:00pm – 6:00pm
    • Saturday 9:00am – 6:00pm
    • Sunday 9:00am – 2:00pm

Admission

• General: $5.00
    • All 3-Days: $10.00
    • Promoter will be giving away one Ruger 10/22 each day of show. Price of admission enters you in the drawing.

Description
    The Original Kalispell Gun Show will be held on Mar 27th - 29th, 2015 in Kalispell, Montana. This Kalispell gun show is held at Flathead County Fairgrounds and hosted by Northwest Montana Arms Collectors Association of Montana. All federal, state and local firearm ordinances and laws must be obeyed.
    Buy! Sell! Trade! Look!

Promoter
    Northwest Montana Arms Collectors Association

Flathead County Fairgrounds265 North Meridian Road
    Kalispell, Montana 59901, United States
    The solid soft lead bullet is undoubtably the best and most satisfactory expanding bullet that has ever been designed. It invariably mushrooms perfectly, and never breaks up. With the metal base that is essential for velocities of 2000 f.s. and upwards to protect the naked base, these metal-based soft lead bullets are splendid.
    John Taylor - "African Rifles and Cartridges"

Forget everything you know about loading jacketed bullets. This is a whole new ball game!

Somers, Montana, a quaint little drinking village,with a severe hunting and fishing problem.
    The gun show is this coming weekend. It is in the big building this year, so if you are wanting a last minute table, you may still be able to get in. I'm sorting and pricing things the next few days. Hope to see you there!
    The solid soft lead bullet is undoubtably the best and most satisfactory expanding bullet that has ever been designed. It invariably mushrooms perfectly, and never breaks up. With the metal base that is essential for velocities of 2000 f.s. and upwards to protect the naked base, these metal-based soft lead bullets are splendid.

Forget everything you know about loading jacketed bullets. This is a whole new ball game!

Home from the gun show. Most vendors did pretty well. There were some really top quality firearms on exhibit. Jerry Fisher of the gunmakers guild stopped by the tables, and said it was the best show he had seen here in over 20 years. I agree. Over 300 tables, and room to expand again! I may have made a mistake of sitting up next to Gene Gordner, as the quality of his firearms made mine look like tinker toys from an old Cracker Jacks box.
    I did see Mike Ventarino, but only had time to give a quick "hi" as he passed our tables. I did see he had his new book available, and his buddy had a really nice display of Sharps rifles. I also saw Gary James there, and a couple other well known pop culture types.
    I'll be back next spring!

waksupi, I may have visited with you, I had a 1890 .22 wrf and visited some with a guy next to Gene and also with Gene (who I'd never met or heard of till then). Nice guns/craftsmanship on both tables. That gun show was a breath of fresh air for me. No Bunker food salesmen, no fudge or jewelry pedalers, low headcount of AR/AK stuff. I impulse bought a German Martini action Schuetzen rifle in some as yet unfigured out .38 caliber. Wish I cold have spent more than Friday afternoon there.

Quote Originally Posted by kootne View Post
    waksupi, I may have visited with you, I had a 1890 .22 wrf and visited some with a guy next to Gene and also with Gene (who I'd never met or heard of till then). Nice guns/craftsmanship on both tables. That gun show was a breath of fresh air for me. No Bunker food salesmen, no fudge or jewelry pedalers, low headcount of AR/AK stuff. I impulse bought a German Martini action Schuetzen rifle in some as yet unfigured out .38 caliber. Wish I cold have spent more than Friday afternoon there.
    I remember you, as after you left, it lead to a conversation about the .22wrf chambering!
    People seldom know the names of the builders behind a company name. Gene and I worked together at Serengeti Rifles, and he then was the builder of Kilimanjaro Rifles.