Titan ReloadingWidenersSnyders JerkyRotoMetals2
RepackboxMidSouth Shooters SupplyReloading EverythingLoad Data
Inline Fabrication Lee Precision

Thread: RCBS LAM11 O-Rings "FREE"

Black Powder 100%

Livingston, La. 20 miles east of Baton Rouge, La.

RCBS LAM11 O-Rings "FREE"

I've been using a RCBS 11 sizer/luber since selling off my Stars a few years back. I ended up having a blowout on the rubber O-ring that goes on the pressure disc. I ordered a pack of replacement O-Rings from an industrial parts house. They only had packs of 100 but the O-ring is better made of a Nitril material that is both heat and abrasion resistant.
    If any member who uses this RCBS machine would like a free replacement for a bad one they have or just an extra for an emergency, contact me. If you send me a self addressed envelope with the postage paid I'll put you a couple in for free.
    My information is as follows
    David Shultz
    17195 David Dr.
    Livingston, La. 70754

Take Care David
    Shooter of the "HOLY BLACK" SASS 81802 AKA FAIRSHAKE; NRA ; BOLD; WARTHOG;Deadwood Marshal;Bayou Bounty Hunter; So That his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat; 44 WCF filled to the top, 210 gr. bullet

Boolit Master

Very nice thing for you to offer, that is the spirit that made me join cast boolits in the first place good.people looking out for and helping one another out! I'm not in need but just wanted to.say thank you!

Boolit Master
    David.. I've had your envelope for a week or 2 and am just now getting around to thanking you for your generous gift. Thank You! ( One thousand apologies for this late reply....)

Dale

Black Powder 100%

Livingston, La. 20 miles east of Baton Rouge, La.
    That's quite alright Dale, I had many who sent me a Thank You and others whom did not. I know that everyone who received them, at least had a Thank You in their minds and that's all that is needed. Take Care David
    Shooter of the "HOLY BLACK" SASS 81802 AKA FAIRSHAKE; NRA ; BOLD; WARTHOG;Deadwood Marshal;Bayou Bounty Hunter; So That his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat; 44 WCF filled to the top, 210 gr. bullet

Grouchy Old Curmudgeon

Do you have the name and part number from the supplier you ordered from? Quite a few people around here who I'm sure need them at times so buying a 100 and leaving them at the local " gun hangout" seems like a good idea to me.