RepackboxLoad DataTitan ReloadingRotoMetals2
Reloading EverythingInline FabricationWidenersMidSouth Shooters Supply
Snyders Jerky Lee Precision

Thread: Comeback

Boolit Bub

Comeback

I think trapping is coming back. There are now six trapping supply stores in my little town

It is because the fur prices was before the market crash on it.Coyote is still doing good but coon is low.
    Life Member of NRA,NTA,DAV ,ITA. Also member of FTA,CBA

Boolit Master

I guess it could be possible Nomadnailer. This may be an upswing of things as in fur cycles. I hope all of the new stores and already established ones make millions. They all deserve it.

The market is hurting mainly with the coon.Too many gose mainly after coon out here then anything else.I know it is a cycle on the market and I see that NAFA had change on how they are selling furs compare to years ago.There was one person that use to work for them and I seen some of his fur demos and he left there and went to FHA now.That is not good to see.Also there is alot that looks like are sitting on fur in Canada also.The auction house are hurting because of russia and china.and how things are world wide also.I sold all my furs to some one not far from me and he gave me the price on my as if I would sell to any of the auction house.but now I am not sitting on any fur.I am not getting as much as years ago because of for how I am able to do thing now because of my hip.
    Life Member of NRA,NTA,DAV ,ITA. Also member of FTA,CBA

Boolit Master
    My major buyer stopped buying ,pulled all my sets and now need to store till next year!

Boolit Master

Edward, did your fur buyer give a reason for stopping? Just curious here , how do you go about storing you fur till next season? Rolled or flat?