Load DataLee PrecisionRepackboxTitan Reloading
Reloading EverythingPBcastcoInline FabricationRotoMetals2
Wideners MidSouth Shooters Supply

Thread: single set trigger for the # 5 Remington Rolling Block?

Boolit Mold

Question single set trigger for the # 5 Remington Rolling Block?

Was wondering if there was a single set trigger out there that would fit my #5 Remington Rolling Block. I found one that was for the #1, but was told it wouldn't fit the #5. The Stock trigger has been worked over and is smooth with a decent pull. I would just like to have an adjustable set trigger on this rolling block, Any modification to the trigger guard would be fine if I could make a single set work. I didn't want to replace the whole trigger guard assembly, which was an option to put in a double set trigger. I would like your opinions or idea's.

Boolit Master

The #1 should work but the trigger guard will need some work. The frame will also need to be modified by making it to use a short screw from the right side. This means the trigger guard will need the screw hole in the trigger guard will need to be filled in and drilled and taped for the two short screws from each side. The castings can be found at http://www.therifleshoppe.com/catalo...arts/(900).htm . The parts will need to be heat treated and you will need to find screws or make them.

Boolit Mold
    I have a Rifle Shoppe one on my No 1 RB, the only modification I had to do was to relieve the front of the trigger slot in the trigger gaurd for it to fit, works fine and came ready to go.