Reloading EverythingRotoMetals2Inline FabricationWideners
RepackboxMidSouth Shooters SupplySnyders JerkyLoad Data
Lee Precision Titan Reloading
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Is it Snowing Where You Live?

Yes not far from that town. Rain this morning, snow all afternoon and night.

Quote Originally Posted by btroj View Post
    Right now, yes. Earlier it was raining, then snowing, then snowing again. We are forecast to get 4 to 7 inches of wet, heavy snow.

I forecast some lathe time and some casting.

Flurries here, 6 degrees and falling. 8 below zero this morning at 6am. Poured the coffee and settled down at the ipad for my morning dose of Cast Boolits.

Boolit Master

For those of you who are getting some actual "weather", how about posting some photos of it so that those of us who live in temperate climates can see what solid water looks like when it's not in a glass of iced tea?

Boolit Master
    We've had a few inches of snow here the last couple of days, got to shovel off the driveway both days. If I don't it turns to ice as it is shaded by the house. At least we can use the moisture around here.
    NRA Endowment member, TSRA Life member, Distinguished Rifleman, Viet Nam Vet

Boolit Master

It's WARM here! It got into the lower 50's here in East Tennessee today. We've only had a little dusting all winter. The blue ridge had some snow and up toward the Va/Ky border had some.

Boolit Master

yes now - yesterday ( times 4), tomorrow (times 4)

above zero, mostly

we call it winter

I need a rig to dip bullets on the wood stove

Boolit Master
    SoCal. No snow below about 3,000 ft elevation. Would love to get another couple of feet on the Sierra snow pack.
    A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms *shall not be infringed*.

"The greatest danger to American freedom is a government that ignores the Constitution."
    - Thomas Jefferson

"While the people have property, arms in their hands, and only a spark of noble spirit, the most corrupt Congress must be mad to form any project of tyranny."
    - Rev. Nicholas Collin, Fayetteville Gazette (N.C.), October 12, 1789

Boolit Grand Master

Yep, it's been confirmed . . . It is definitely climate change!

It was summer and then it was fall, definite climate change there.
    It was fall and then it was winter, definitely more climate change going on. Scientists (those paid by the gubment) agree, the climate is not like it was just this last summer.
    It is Winter now and I'm betting on even more climate change and it will become spring time.

Climate just never seems to stop changing. I'll bet that's why yesterday another executive order was signed mandating all gubment funded construction near coastlines will be built with rising sea levels in mind.

D*mned climate change, I sure wish we could go back to just having four seasons.

Nope, not snowing here. Al Gore has less influence in this part of the world.

Rick
    "The people never give up their freedom . . . Except under some delusion." Edmund Burke

"Let us remember that if we suffer tamely a lawless attack on our liberty, we encourage it." Samuel Adams

NRA Benefactor Life Member
    CRPA Life Member

Boolit Master
    We have a couple of inches on the ground. It has been melting. We are supposed to get 6" starting around midnight. I will believe it when I see it. The weather men haven't been right on snow all season.

Boolit Master

Been unusually warm here on the Oregon coast. The liberal BS keeps the temperature up. Sunny and warm at the range yesterday. Supposed to start raining tomorrow.

Boolit Master

no

Quis Quis Quis, Quis Liberat Canes

/////////BREAKING NEWS////////////
    Millions and millions of American shooters and sportsmen got up, went to work, contributed to society in useful and meaningful ways all over the nation and shot no one today! How do they controll themselves?? Experts Baffled....

I LIKE IKE

Boolit Master
    High 70s here of late.
    ph4570

Boolit Grand Master

Nope, just cold and rainy. Great reloading and gun cleaning weather.
    Endowment Life Member NRA, Life Member TSRA, Member WACA, NRA Whittington Center, BBHC
    Smokeless powder is a passing fad! -Steve Garbe
    I hate rude behavior in a man. I won't tolerate it. -Woodrow F. Call, Lonesome Dove
    Some of my favorite recipes start out with a handful of depleted counterbalance devices.

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by cbrick View Post
    Climate just never seems to stop changing. I'll bet that's why yesterday another executive order was signed mandating all gubment funded construction near coastlines will be built with rising sea levels in mind.
    Screw the rising sea levels supposedly caused by climate change. Build them higher because sea levels rise when there is a storm surge caused by hurricanes.

Moderator Emeritus

What is snow? Bare ground in my part of MN. I have yet to start the snow blower this winter! Been in the mid 30's for 2 weeks but getting a minor cold spell tonight/tomorrow

Boolit Bub

No snow here. We are going to get a good soaking though.
    "Blessed are those who, in the face of death, focus on the front sight" ~Col. Jeff Cooper~

Boolit Master

Revised forecast for Northwest Ohio;
    Snow accumulation for NW Ohio from the periods between midnight 2/1/15 until 1:00pm 2/3/15 will be between 10-15" with the greatest amounts of snow fall occurring north of US 30.
    Blowing and drifting snow likely 20-25 mile per hour winds gusting to 40 mph.
    Political correctness is a national suicide pact.

I am a sovereign individual, accountable
    only to God and my own conscience.

Nope no snow here!

Boolit Buddy

Post some pictures. I really want to see one of those snow-mower- blower thingys in action,lol.

Boolit Master
    I wish but we are in the eighth month of an El Nino so I didn't expect much this winter here in the PacNW. The El Nino is finally starting to break down on the equator off Peru so I expect to see lots of snow in our mountains (and maybe in my neighborhood around Hood Canal) in the next couple weeks. If the weatherman is right, late this week is when our winter finally gets rolling.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast