Not long ago there was some discussion on Red Dot sights here. I mentioned the Tru Glo's brand and that I had two to try. Well, the weather finally got above 30 degrees here and I got out to shoot a Ruger 10/22 and a Ruger MkII with 5 1/2 in. bull bbl. Both of the Tru Glo sights worked perfectly. At 25 yds. the pistol shot groups just under an inch, which is pretty good using a 5 MOA dot. The rifle was slightly better with average of 1/2 to 3/4 in. groups at that range. The wind came up before I got to shoot at longer ranges so I sat up a 3 inch gong and plinked at it offhand at 50 yds. with the 10/22. I missed it twice out of about 30 shots. A friend who was along shot it about 20 rounds, also, and said it was about the neatest thing he'd ever shot on a .22.

After my experience last hunting season using the Tru-Glo on a .44 Contender I'd say it's a darn good sight. It doesn't gather any light in low light situations but is quicker than any iron sight or even a scope. It's accurate enough for big game hunting out to past 100 yds. And I really like their Lifetime Guarantee. I'd say a real value at $50!