Lee PrecisionRepackboxWidenersInline Fabrication
Titan ReloadingLoad DataSnyders JerkyMidSouth Shooters Supply
RotoMetals2 Reloading Everything
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: I think we should arm our police force.....duh.

Quote Originally Posted by Certaindeaf View Post
    It seems that some are quite bitter/jealous that their respective governments didn't draw up a better constitution.. or are left wing operatives.. or both.
    In as much as we have a Conservative Gov't and your President and up until recently both the Senate and House were controlled by liberal democrats that is quite the statement to make. When was the last time Oregon voted Republican?

To answer Mortimer the irony is FOX NEWS calling itself a news service.

Take care

Bob
    Its been months since I bought the book, "How to scam people online". It still has not arrived yet!

"If the human population held hands around the equator, a significant portion of them would drown"

Moderator Emeritus

People let the bad guy get to close and the shotgun can be grabbed. I also wrap the sling on my arm, it is not coming off without taking my arm with it. But the average person is going to threaten and not make that snap decision needed

I told my wife "You cock the gun, if he comes toward you, kill him. If he goes away, let him." She wouldn't have fired, she had a death wish. Liberal.
    We need somebody/something to keep the government (cops and bureaucrats too) HONEST (by non government oversight).

Every "freedom" (latitude) given to government is a loophole in the rule of law. Every loophole in the rule of law is another hole in our freedom. When they even obey the law that is. Too often government seems to feel itself above the law.

We forgot to take out the trash in 2012, but 2016 was a charm! YESSS!

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by cajun shooter View Post
    I have been in the real thing and you have better have some good training behind you or you will be a victim for sure.
    I have been in the real thing a couple of times too. The only formal train I've had was a hunter safety class when I was 12 years old. The only other training has been hunting and practice(10,000's of rounds) snap shooting.

I get a laugh out of all the metaphors being used here that mean absolutely nothing. Unless anyone here has gone abroad to interview French citizens and LEO's, they have no idea whether what they're reading or listening to is true or false. Anything received by your radio that's broadcast from this country, and anything you see on your TV from the US has to be approved by the FCC. They basically tell you what they want you to know so any news network will be restricted to what is allowed by the federal government.
    When the plane flew into the 14th street bridge in Washington DC during a snowstorm, CNN had coverage on it within 15 minutes. When the two cops were shot in NYC, they waited 36 hours to have coverage. I saw it on the Daily Mail before it was on CNN and that's coming from the UK. It was definitely circulating in the media but not being broadcasted here by CNN. Not one iota of information in this country is presented to us unless the FCC says we can receive it so the argument over one network being better than the other is pointless. All of this ISIS nonsense could all be a ruse, just to justify a stronger police presence across the globe. It wouldn't surprise me if all these terrorist cells were funded by the CIA, in an effort to achieve a world government.

Opinions - yup, just like rectums. Full of .
    We need somebody/something to keep the government (cops and bureaucrats too) HONEST (by non government oversight).

Every "freedom" (latitude) given to government is a loophole in the rule of law. Every loophole in the rule of law is another hole in our freedom. When they even obey the law that is. Too often government seems to feel itself above the law.

We forgot to take out the trash in 2012, but 2016 was a charm! YESSS!

Quote Originally Posted by leftiye View Post
    Opinions - yup, just like rectums. Full of .
    Just in case you didn't know...........http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metaphor

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234