Load DataMidSouth Shooters SupplyReloading EverythingRotoMetals2
RepackboxInline FabricationTitan ReloadingSnyders Jerky
Wideners Lee Precision

Thread: Lee Loader

Boolit Buddy

Lee Loader

Were the Lee Loaders ever offered in 32 S&W Long ? If so, anyone have one they would part with ? I am hunting either a Lee Loader or Lyman 310 Set...so far no luck...thank you...

rick

If you can't find the Lee loader or the Lyman 310 in your caliber. You could do a Lee breechlock hand press http://leeprecision.com/breech-lock-hand-press.html and a set of dies http://leeprecision.com/3-die-set-32s-w-long.html .

Boolit Mold
    Quote Originally Posted by jumbeaux View Post
    Were the Lee Loaders ever offered in 32 S&W Long ? If so, anyone have one they would part with ? I am hunting either a Lee Loader or Lyman 310 Set...so far no luck...thank you...

rick
    They were offered in .32 S&W and .32 S&W Long/ .32 Colt New Police, among the 110 calibres on the list in my set. Some of those are pretty rare, including the .32 S&W Long, but they turn up on eBay occasionally, usually at prices many times the $9.95 they originally sold for. I wound up getting the regular Lee dies, which work for .32 S&W Short and .32 H&R Magnum, too, by adjusting how far they're screwed into the press.

Boolit Master
    Also since GCBurner found them on his list that means they "shouldn't" charge you a custom price to make you a brand new set even if they are not listed on the Lee site. I would give Lee a call and find out if nobody has a used one for sale or trade.

GoodOlBoy
    Yes I can be long winded. Yes I follow rabbit trails. Yes I admit when I am wrong. Your mileage may vary.

Keep your powder dry. Watch yer Top knot.

"Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition!"

Yes there were "Short" 45 Colts! http://www.leverguns.com/articles/taylor/45_short_colt.htm

Boolit Grand Master
    I found a used set on this forum. Try putting a WTB notice in the proper page here. Expect (as somebody already noted) to pay at least a couple of times what the original price was, but used it shouldn't be much more than new (current) retail and if you want one, it should be worth that to you.

Froggie
    "It aint easy being green!"