Snyders JerkyLee PrecisionMidSouth Shooters SupplyWideners
Load DataRotoMetals2Titan ReloadingInline Fabrication
Reloading Everything Repackbox
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Time, Talent, Treasure. If you have 5 minutes of spare time will you help me out

Boolit Master
    If my barber had a customer who was in the hospital and needed a haircut, he would go there, cut his hair, and not charge.

I've known a couple barbers who made a lot of extra money by being on call to funeral homes to provide barber services to the deceased. The pay was great.

Boolit Master
    The last barber that cut my hair had a huge gut and could not reach me without rubbing that gut on me. Then there were the others that reeked of cigarette smoke.

The hair cutting shops staffed by women have huge turn over. So I avoid gettin my hair cut as long as possible - by anyone.

I still have a full head of coarse wavy hair and apparently most people never learn how to cut my hair type very well.
    EDG

I do not think I have ever in my life had a hair cut at a barber shop, when I was little my Mom use to cut my hair, now that I am older I cut my own or still get my Mom to help cut it, but it is easy the way I cut it, I just put the 1/4 inch comb thing on the clippers and shave it all off.

The hair cutting places around here want $35.00 minimum to cut it no matter how you have it cut, I might be willing to pay $5.00 to have it shaved off the way I do it because it takes a minute or so but no way will I pay more.

Michael Grace
    +1 on PIF's

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12