Reloading EverythingSnyders JerkyRepackboxLoad Data
MidSouth Shooters SupplyRotoMetals2Inline FabricationTitan Reloading
Wideners Lee Precision

Thread: UCT-The Stretch Frame version/ UPDATE

UCT-The Stretch Frame version/ UPDATE

Due to inquiries from some of the "AR" enthusiasts that would like a cannelure to work with, especially on the long match bullets like the 220gr Sierra and 230 Berger in their .300Blackouts and similar, Mike has worked out the details for a "Stretched Frame Version" which will handle bullets out to around 2.5" long. It is ready for production, we are going to build this one ONLY as ordered, the standard model we are trying to keep a couple on hand so that we can ship right away. Same features as the standard model, .22 cal. through .50 cal etc, it just has the extra length capacity. Ships with the Magnum Handle only. $250.00 plus $20.00 shipping for the basic tool, full width diamond knurl ($40.00) for swaged lead boolits available also. Same knurls as used in the Standard model and are interchangeable. Delivery on the Stretch Model is about 3 weeks after orders placed/funds received. Here are a couple of pictures to whet your appetite , contact me via PM or email with any questions.
    Thanx for your interest
    Kevin

PLEASE NOTE that we are building ONLY this version of the UCT now. Model II, Stretch Version, Wide Body Model, whatever you want to call it.

Video

and pics

Last edited by chuckbuster; 02-13-2021 at 09:32 AM.
    Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change? (Sgt. Oddball, KELLY'S HEROES)
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _____________________________
    my feedback thread
    http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...raight-shooter

In Remembrance

wow......

Simply..... WOW

NRA Life Member
    NRA Certified Metallic Cartridge Reloading Instructor

Author of a book on reloading
    ILSA MEMBER http://www.internationallawnsteelsho...ssociation.com
    NRA RANGE SAFETY OFFICER

Boolit Buddy

now cut that out!!!!
    NRA PATRON LIFE MEMBER

Space for Witty Signature Line FOR RENT...........Cheap

Boolit Buddy
    Wow! great enhancement of an already great design. Cannelures are great on most calibers, but really essential for reloading the 300 BLK in my opinion. Great Job!

Roll Tide

Mike got a little bored I guess so he made up a couple of these instead of regular ones so that we could ship right away. Have inventory of both on hand now ready to go.
    Thanx for your interest
    Kevin
    Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change? (Sgt. Oddball, KELLY'S HEROES)
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _____________________________
    my feedback thread
    http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...raight-shooter

Boolit Buddy
    I just got my new stretch version in the mail. This thing is amazing. It is definitely the most precise, most ergonomic, and the most well made cannelure tool on the market, and whatever is in second place is not even close. I got the extra set of rollers with slots milled in them for putting cannelures on straight-wall cases. For those of us who load rifle as well as pistol bullets, and cannelure straight-wall cases, this stretch version is definitely worth the extra cost. With the bullets being held precisely with the stops at both ends (lockable for ensured consistency) and with the wheel position micro adjustable with a separate lockable adjustment, and the window in the top to ensure immediate confirmation of placement, this is not only the most repeatable, accurate tool on the market, but the quickest and easiest to set up and with the greatest adjustment range. Kevin and "Mike" have hit a homerun with this stretch-frame version. I am at the age where I don't spend my money unless I am getting definite value per dollar. These machines are worth every penny.

Great job guys and many thanks for such a great product. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Banned
    Very nice tool.