Titan ReloadingReloading EverythingMidSouth Shooters SupplySnyders Jerky
RotoMetals2WidenersLoad DataLee Precision
Inline Fabrication Repackbox
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Co-owner killed in armed robbery in local gun store

Boolit Grand Master

Filthy, hate-filled, barbaric feral humans. They are the ultimate poster boys for
    the death penalty.

"Johnson County prosecutors have charged Hakeem Willie Malik, 18,
    Londro Emanuel Patterson, 19, Deanthony Armond Wiley, 19, and
    Nicquan Ke-Aaron Midgyett, 19, with felony first-degree murder."

Read more: http://www.kctv5.com/story/27821966/...#ixzz3OgGjUjNv

Looks like these thugs were involved in 5 other armed robberies in recent days.

A statement by the surviving co-owner, makes it sound as if she may have been
    knocked out of the fight by the blow to the face (pistol whipped??) at the beginning.

She said that the husband "saved her life because he was armed", implying perhaps she
    never was able to get into the fight. If so, 4 on one and getting three of them is pretty impressive,
    although horrible odds, and not likely to be survivable. What a brave man.

Bill
    Last edited by MtGun44; 01-24-2015 at 03:50 PM.
    If it was easy, anybody could do it.

Boolit Master
    Hang the whole lot with one old raspy rope! The ones packin' the store owner's lead got no possible alibi ...... and thus should have no right to an appeal!

Sad for the deceased shop owner and injured widow! Very sad!

Three 44s

Boolit Master

Scumbags!!!

Boolit Master

From their recent criminal histories, do you get the impression a judge failed us by letting them walk and continue their lives of violent crime? I don't believe we can fault the cops. The cops caught them and the judge released them.

Boolit Master

I'm sorry to hear of this, and sorry to hear that two of the thugs survived.

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by leeggen View Post
    Couple weeks ago a gun shop I go to once in awhile was robbed. The thugs broke in at night and were on camera. Haven't heard as whether the Columbia police have caught them yet.
    CD
    If you're referring to Columbia, TN, then I know the store you're talking about and I do believe the thugs were arrested.

Boolit Grand Master

All of the thugs survived, sad to report. Three were shot, apparently two
    pretty seriously. I can still hope that they die.

Bill

Boolit Grand Master
    Quote Originally Posted by mtgun44 View Post
    all of the thugs survived, sad to report. Three were shot, apparently two
    pretty seriously. I can still hope that they die.

Bill
    mrsa, mrsa, mrsa!
    I don't paint bullets. I like Black Rifle Coffee. Sacred cows are always fair game. California is to the United States what Syria is to Russia and North Korea is to China/South Korea/Japan--a Hermit Kingdom detached from the real world and led by delusional maniacs, an economic and social basket case sustained by "foreign" aid so as to not lose military bases.

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by MtGun44 View Post
    All of the thugs survived,
    I assumed otherwise from your first post. My apologies.

I hate to wish death upon anyone, but it's the only proper remedy for murderers, and it's much, much, much cheaper, and I'd argue that it's even more just, for them to die of their wounds at the hands of their victim, than to tie up the court system and waste millions of dollars and decades of time getting killed by the state.

Boolit Master

Condolences to the widow of that brave man.

We should all re-examine how serious each of us take our personal defense.

Hope for the best, plan for the worst.
    My amendment can beat up your amendment.

Boolit Grand Master

One of the key issues when the SHTF in a gunfight, just has to be finding
    some sort of cover or concealment.

However, I know that store pretty well and it is about 15-18 ft wide, and the
    counter is in about 25 ft from the front door, comes half way across at 90 deg and
    then angles towards the rear of the store at 45 deg. There is a door to the back
    room about 15 ft farther back. Just NO PLACE to move to cover for the owners,
    really, although the glass topped counter is a bit of something, and the same is
    true for the thugs. I keep thinking of 1 on 4, that is pretty grim odds without a
    place to get cover, although I hope she was able to get into it, too.

Bill

Boolit Grand Master
    This appears to be a fairly well-practiced "robbery crew" takeover caper, a thing we see a LOT of in southern California. These goblins WILL SHOOT YOU if challenged or engaged, so as a citizen self-defender caught in the middle of such an event--either as a business owner/employee or as a bystander/customer--keep in mind that such offenders will do their best to put you and keep you at disadvantage in terms of layout, numbers, and overt/covert actors. In short, plan NOW for such an occurrence. Banks and gun stores are the most common targets of these heists. I do most of my banking online to avoid entering such buildings, based on my career experience. Banks are just one click below parking structures after dark on my list of danger zones to avoid if at all possible. None of us become larger than our environment by virtue of CCW. When I took these barstads on for real, it was done wearing body armor--often hard-shell--and with M-16A2 or AR-15. This is no country for handguns.

Holding up a gun store is pretty stupid, as has the result of this robbery in K.C. metro area shown--but we lost a good man in the process, and his poor wife has to live with this outcome for the rest of her life. I applaud the man's grit and courage for not going down without a fight, and it isn't my place to critique his performance--someone did hit 3 out of 4 perps. It is just a shame to lose a businessman that made meaningful contributions to his community at the hands of such low-life, violent, psychopathic/sociopathic vermin. Still praying for M.R.S.A. to do its work on these evil SOBs. It is pretty prevalent in medical institutions, you know.
    I don't paint bullets. I like Black Rifle Coffee. Sacred cows are always fair game. California is to the United States what Syria is to Russia and North Korea is to China/South Korea/Japan--a Hermit Kingdom detached from the real world and led by delusional maniacs, an economic and social basket case sustained by "foreign" aid so as to not lose military bases.

Vendor Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by MaryB View Post
    pointing a gun during a robbery: Life. Fire the gun: death sentence, doesn't matter if anyone was hit or not because they showed a willingness to end a human life. If they confess or there is hard evidence like video showing them at the scene the death sentence is carried out immediately, no appeals, out the door to the nearest tree and hang them.

If we do not start removing this criminal element permanently we are going to be in big trouble down the road. Prisons are training grounds for crime. Prisons need to get rid of all the gym equipment, all the TV's, all the radios, no luxuries whatsoever. Make them work, hard labor, when not working or eating confined to the cage with no contact with anyone else. And above all islam must be banned from prison!
    Amen to that !!!
    [SIZE=4][B]Selling Hi Quality Powdercoating Powder

I carry a Nuke50 because cleaning up the mess is Silly !!

http://www.bing.com/search?q=nuke50&...7ADE&FORM=QBLH

I am not crazy my mom had me tested

Theres a fine line between genius and crazy .. I'm that line
    and depending on the day I might just step over that line !!!

Boolit Grand Master

I like Al's idea and truely believe they deserve mrsa. Hopefully it will emerge on their genitals, or eye ball, maybe inside the ear. I will pray they receive mrsa, I believe in mrsa.
    Charter Member #148

Moderator Emeritus

Toss in a noro virus so they puke their guts up as they die...

Boolit Bub
    I read about this on UziTalk a few days ago. I hope they get what they deserve-a heart that no longer beats.

To Mary's point that the prison/jail system is a training ground for these creeps.
    Many years ago, I heard the classification level that a young violent offender with a long sentence referred to as "gladiator school". Not a pleasant place to work for obvious reasons. Try to motivate a young, violent, impulsive jerk to not be same when looking at 10-40 years.
    Special techniques are called for.
    "Them that don't know him won't like him and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him, he ain't wrong he's just different and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right"
    Ed Bruce

Boolit Buddy

So sorry. Security should get better in gun shops. Times are a changing.

Boolit Master

There is a GoFundMe web site for the shop and the widow. http://www.gofundme.com/jzjvjo.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast