Titan ReloadingWidenersInline FabricationMidSouth Shooters Supply
Snyders JerkyRotoMetals2RepackboxLee Precision
Reloading Everything Load Data
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New NOE .358 mold sale.... starts 12/23!

Boolit Grand Master

Back in the woods a piece, just outside Auburn, AL.

New NOE .358 mold sale.... starts 12/23!

Link ---- Sale in effect now!

Loosen that grip on some of that Christmas money and get another .358 mold!
    Last edited by Beagle333; 12-23-2014 at 11:23 AM.
    KE4GWE - - - - - - Colt 1860, it just feels right.

Just my luck I ordered Friday and hear about this Monday evening

Boolit Buddy
    Been waiting for his handles to be in stock before I order. Wanted to compare them to MP.

Boolit Bub
    Quote Originally Posted by Gofaaast View Post
    Been waiting for his handles to be in stock before I order. Wanted to compare them to MP.
    NOE handles are a step UP from Miha's handles. I like KAL's handles best of all, but the NOE are excellent.

FWIW

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by DHC View Post
    NOE handles are a step UP from Miha's handles. I like KAL's handles best of all, but the NOE are excellent.

FWIW
    If you can find them, It Kinda a Red Flag when you can buy a mold but can't get handles for it...I've read NOE has a great product but would you buy a new car without wheels???? why sell one and not the other. They have many designs and a good catalog/website but most products are out of "stock" most of the time, they are like a group buy were you can wait months and months checking to see if it's going to fly. I better quit here before I step on toes and get on the wrong side of the Mods...JMHO
    I started out with nothing and I still have most of it left.
    Paralyzed Veterans of America

Looking for a Hensly &Gibbs #258 any thing from a two cavity to a 10cavityI found a new one from a member here

Moderator Emeritus

Guess I got lucky as each time I ordered handles were in stock. Just looked and they are out.

Boolit Buddy
    These sales are draining my account. I just ordered a bunch of stuff from NOE last week. The order just got here last night. Then he puts a sale up for another caliber that I like. Guess I've got another coming. I better start going through some older molds that I don't use anymore and sell some off to build some cash back up.

Banned

@Beagle333 - Thanks for head's up. Got 160 grain WFN RG2.

Boolit Buddy
    My new NOE handles look about the same as Lee handles. I can see no quality or functional difference between the two. I have not used them yet, however.

Boolit Bub
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Neck It View Post
    My new NOE handles look about the same as Lee handles. I can see no quality or functional difference between the two. I have not used them yet, however.
    Quality of the metal and wood handles is much better in the NOE. I've managed to bend a couple of Lee handles with tapping the pivot bolt. Never had a problem with NOE. The wood on the Lee handles invariably come off and require affixing with an epoxy or other hi-temp adhesive. NOE uses a mechanical attachment that has never come off. The NOE mold handles are vastly superior to the Lee handles - at least, in my experience.

Offered FWIW

Boolit Mold
    My NOE handles are very nice....stout you might say.

Boolit Grand Master
    Quote Originally Posted by SSGOldfart View Post
    If you can find them, It Kinda a Red Flag when you can buy a mold but can't get handles for it...I've read NOE has a great product but would you buy a new car without wheels???? why sell one and not the other. They have many designs and a good catalog/website but most products are out of "stock" most of the time, they are like a group buy were you can wait months and months checking to see if it's going to fly. I better quit here before I step on toes and get on the wrong side of the Mods...JMHO
    They work just fine with the Lee Handles--no alteration needed. Though it is kind of funny to put K-mart Tires on a Mercedes.
    _________________________________________________It's not that I can't spell: it is that I can't type.

Made in U.S.A.
    OK got wood handles in yesterday morning, up late and got them stained.
    Mould Handles are back in stock!

We have Mould Mallets back too.

Bullet maker, maker
    Swede Nelson
    Last edited by SwedeNelson; 12-24-2014 at 12:05 PM.
    The expectation of evil is more bitter than the suffering -OR-
    More people die from worrying about getting ate by a bear then get ate by a bear.

Boolit Grand Master

Mould mallets? You're my hero, Swede! Incoming!
    Endowment Life Member NRA, Life Member TSRA, Member WACA, NRA Whittington Center, BBHC
    Smokeless powder is a passing fad! -Steve Garbe
    I hate rude behavior in a man. I won't tolerate it. -Woodrow F. Call, Lonesome Dove
    Some of my favorite recipes start out with a handful of depleted counterbalance devices.

Well just had to take a peek. Wow..mold handles,gas check seaters, .454 lee sizing dies and plenty of 358009 moulds on hand which happens to be my favorite boolit for the 35 whelen.Already have a 2 cavity pb and gc in that boolit but may be a good time to pick up a 4 or 5 cavity. Man...i thought Christmas was over!!

I really like that NOE has had weekly sales and discount codes. I now have 15 NOE moulds and picking out my next one to buy.
    My experience with NOE has been outstanding. The moulds are beautiful, the Lee 6-cavity handles fit fine, and Swede's service is first class.
    The RG hollow point moulds work well with a minimum of fuss, and make a pile of hollow points.
    NOE has made great copies of the Lyman moulds( but in 4-5 cavity aluminum), including some old favorites(#452423) and hollow point moulds. I have a 5 cavity .32 mould( .314) that is a smaller version of the Lyman #358429, that is,far and away, the best .32 bullet that I have found. Makes a .32S&W Long and the 32-20 a long range gun.
    I sound like a paid actor; I apologize. I really like NOE.

Boolit Grand Master

Odd, didn't see one I felt the need to buy. He was sold out of one I would consider so it looks like the sale is going well for both of us, lol. I wish my friend from MS would quit mentioning the 358009, somehow I managed to avoid clicking on that one, lol. Ya'll don't buy up all the mould hammers before he makes the mould on my wish list, OK?
    Endowment Life Member NRA, Life Member TSRA, Member WACA, NRA Whittington Center, BBHC
    Smokeless powder is a passing fad! -Steve Garbe
    I hate rude behavior in a man. I won't tolerate it. -Woodrow F. Call, Lonesome Dove
    Some of my favorite recipes start out with a handful of depleted counterbalance devices.

Quote Originally Posted by TXGunNut View Post
    Odd, didn't see one I felt the need to buy. He was sold out of one I would consider so it looks like the sale is going well for both of us, lol. I wish my friend from MS would quit mentioning the 358009, somehow I managed to avoid clicking on that one, lol. Ya'll don't buy up all the mould hammers before he makes the mould on my wish list, OK?
    LOL, i'd be glad to send you a sample pack of em. I can only imagine the smack down that boolit would put on a big Texas hog!!!

Boolit Grand Master

I refuse to look at the sale. It's just going to cost me more money. It you can't see the quality difference between NOE's and Lee's handles I wonder how good your vision is. Everything about NOE's handles is higher quality. The first time the wood slips off a Lee set you will appreciate NOE's handles. Maybe I should talk to him about making a locking set like CabinTree. The design could be improved upon.

Too good to pass up. Ordered yesterday and got a shipping notice today!
    PJ