RepackboxLoad DataPBcastcoMidSouth Shooters Supply
RotoMetals2Inline FabricationLee PrecisionWideners
Titan Reloading Reloading Everything
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: "...she took the hot lead and poured it into his ear..."

Boolit Master

"...she took the hot lead and poured it into his ear..."

I do a lot of genealogy research. Tonight I came across something I thought I'd share..

1st husband was an indian

It is said she could have had a child by him.
    He made her load his bullets and was very cruel to her. everyone knew about this, and that he was drunk most of the time. At these times, which was almost daily, he beat her badly. One day she was supposed to make his bullets, after he had beaten her, and she took the hot lead and poured it into his ear while he laid in a drunken stupor. It killed him. She was never prosecuted for this, as the law and all the people knew his treatment of her.

This story has been passed down through the years by her grandchildren,and children, and in-laws.
    Elizabeth Gibson

Birth 1843 in Berryville, Carroll, Arkansas, USA
    Death 05/30/1910

Boolit Master

Interesting what you can do with hot lead other than making boolits. It appears this could have taken place in Arkansas. I have several relatives down that way so I could see where it could be a legitimate story!
    Mark 5:34 And He said to her (Jesus speaking), "Daughter, your faith has made you well. Go in peace and be healed of your affliction."

Perma-Banned

Could that have been the start of "lost wax" ear casting?

OB

[FONT=times new roman][SIZE=3]Je suis Charlie

Safeguard our way of life...Defend the Constitution against ALL Enemies, Foreign and Domestic!!!

Boolit Mold
    There was a drunken wife beater in my home town,one night after the usual domestic boxing match,his wife sailed a 150grn bullet from his .30-06 into his back while he was sleeping.
    I never heard anything more about it, as far as I know she was never even arrested.

It might have been ruled a suicide

Banned

The guy probably deserved it, but it sure is a gruesome thing to think about. Ouch!

Boolit Bub
    that story is still passed down in these old hills. along with the caution that sooner or later you gottta sleep!!! usually told to young men about to get hitched. wisdom from the ozarks.

Banned
    Oh NOOOOOOOOOOOO That's Gonna Leave A Mark

Banned

ooooouch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I stupidly soldered my eye shut once and that was pretty bad. An ear full of lead would be dreadful.

Boolit Master

A person can only be pushed so far and then; well hot lead ear wax in this case. Around her I'm sure you've all heard of or seen the movie the burning bed, small.town just west of here called dansville MI. He was a abuser of her and the kiddies, real bad, he went to bed one night and she soaked him in gas and then woke him up just before she threw the match, whole town knew what a.....jerk the guy was if I remember right she only spent a day or to in jail.

Boolit Master

There was this guy that was beating,rapeing his ex wife in front of their kids.She shot him and as far as I know she wasn't even threaten with arrest.It was rumored that the law gave her the weapon.I have met him before and he came across to me as a complete A-H.
    Are my kids/grandkids more important than "o"'s kids, to me they are,darn tooting they are!!! They deserve the same armed protection afforded "o"'s kids.
    I have been hoodwinked but not by"o"
    In God we trust,in "o" never trust
    Support those that support the Constitution and the 2nd Amendant

Boolit Master
    When I try to imagine this happening, the instant the hot lead touches the guy's skin he starts thrashing and gets nothing but a surface burn, maybe being blinded in the process. I have a hard time imagining someone sitting still long enough for it to burn through to his brains. It's an interesting story though, either way.

I used to live in Berryille, Arkansas. Nice place if you don't want to be around a city or have a decent job or be in school.

In Remembrance
    All it would take is one drop.

A woman that owned a restaurant in Ogunquit ME - Jackie's II (I think it was) had an H&R top break 32 and her husband was in the shower. By all accounts she was badly abused by him.
    She opened the door and started shooting him, and reloaded twice before she was done. He had more holes in him than a Swiss cheese.
    She was tried but found not guilty by reason of spousal abuse. Got some court mandated shrinkage and her life went on.
    Very interesting story.
    http://www.pamelaferdinand.com/candi...l-forgave-her/
    Collector and shooter of guns and other items that require a tax stamp, Lead and brass scrounger. Never too much brass, lead or components in inventory! Always looking to win beauty contests with my reloads.

Boolit Buddy
    Story my grandmother told me. Her SIL was a tiny woman and she married a pretty good sized guy. He would come home drunk and beat her. Grandmother told her to get a bottle of whiskey and the next time he came home drunk and wanted to fight talk him into drinking instead. Once he passed out she told her to beat the "H" out of him. Monday when he went to work he had a couple of black eyes and various other dings. The guys at work wanted to know what the other guy looked like. When told it was his wife that did it to him they razed him high and hard for a while. He never laid a hand on her in anger again.

Boolit Master
    Cousin sewed her abuser husband in the bed sheets and took a 9" cast frying pan and settled the abuse problem. Never laid a hand on her again
    Frank G.

Boolit Master

I'll share. Friend of mine whacked his sisters abuser boyfriend over the head with a 2x4. 6 staples later no more problems or boyfriend for that matter! That's the way it should be.

thats a level 2 degenerate.
    number 1 would be child abusers.
    Level 3 dog kickers.

Always be ware of lady with a cast iron fry pan. I think my dog sleeps with one eye open.
    Whatever!

Moderator Emeritus / Trusted loob groove dealer

Somers, Montana, a quaint little drinking village,with a severe hunting and fishing problem.
    I heard of a case where a woman super glued a man's private parts in a most inconvenient way when he was asleep.
    The solid soft lead bullet is undoubtably the best and most satisfactory expanding bullet that has ever been designed. It invariably mushrooms perfectly, and never breaks up. With the metal base that is essential for velocities of 2000 f.s. and upwards to protect the naked base, these metal-based soft lead bullets are splendid.
    John Taylor - "African Rifles and Cartridges"

Forget everything you know about loading jacketed bullets. This is a whole new ball game!

Boolit Master

That was my coworker this is true. He was cheating on her and she found out when the other woman showed up at her house. Maybe some others have done that too.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast