Reloading EverythingLoad DataSnyders JerkyWideners
RepackboxRotoMetals2MidSouth Shooters SupplyLee Precision
Titan Reloading Inline Fabrication

Thread: Going to Louisville, Kentucky for Christmas

Going to Louisville, Kentucky for Christmas

As the subject says, going to Louisville, Kentucky for Christmas to visit my 86 year old mother.
    My sister is coming in from S.C. also. Should be a good time to spend with family. Although my wife of 25 years won't be making the trip, she has lots of family here.

Cannot wait to visit my favorite gun shop "Biffs" on Dixie Highway (US 31W), they have lots of things you don't normally see anywhere else as those of you who had the opportunity to visit can attest to. I'm glad they're not online, more for me to look at. Some things are in the back and you need to inquire if you don't see what you are looking for. The isles are only 18" wide due to all the things they stuffed into the shop along with lots of items hanging from the ceiling.

Will also check out my favorite shooting spot, "Knob Creek Gun Range". For those that visit , it will leave a lasting impression. The machine gun and night time shoots are awesome. They do have a web site, it's well worth visiting.

These are my favorite locations when I get a chance to visit "Derby City". I grew up within 5 miles of the range and gun shop. Shame I have to travel 900 miles to get there.

Merry Christmas to all the wonderful members on the site and a special thanks to the past and present moderators for all the hard work they have done in order to make this site so special to myself and others. It's a thankless job most of the time but one that is appreciated by those that care. I for one care.

Slim
    JUST GOTTA LOVE THIS JOINT.

Boolit Master

It will be good to have you back in The 'Ville