Titan ReloadingRepackboxInline FabricationMidSouth Shooters Supply
Lee PrecisionRotoMetals2Snyders JerkyReloading Everything
Wideners Load Data
Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1617181920212223242526

Thread: Closed:45x200 FB #68

Well Miracle of all Miracles happened today, I received the mold replacement by USPS the way that I had requested it be sent and for the customs sticker the value was 1.00 as requested. I didn't have to pay any brokerage or duty fee's. Lee never did call me back but I don't care now because I have my mold. This one took almost 1 year to the date, lol. Once my other group buy comes in sometime next spring I think this will be my last using Lee services, I would rather pay a bit more and have a mold that is done right the first time and in a reasonable amount of time, my last three all had to be redone. I might change my mind once they have there s**t together and can actually guarantee a reasonable turn around time like 3 months tops. Who nows with the way the economy is going they might get some extra time to fill the orders.

Boolit Master

Hunter - I'm very glad to hear they did it right. (I would have been flabbergasted had they not, considering the way you printed the instructions...)

Glad to hear most of you have gotten the corrected moulds, too. I would expect that within another week, they should all be in everyone's hands. (Charlie Tuna - let me know if you got yours.)

As far as the first 25 of you who got the "quick-return" moulds with sharp-cornered noses, like IronAir, I wish I had 25 extras to swap out with you, but alas, I don't. If any of you are absolutely unhappy with the nose profile, send me a PM and let me know. I will TRY to work something out, if I can. Can't promise you anything, but I will continue working on this to make as many of you happy with the buy as possible.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MakeMineA10mm View Post
    Hunter - I'm very glad to hear they did it right. (I would have been flabbergasted had they not, considering the way you printed the instructions...)

Glad to hear most of you have gotten the corrected moulds, too. I would expect that within another week, they should all be in everyone's hands. (Charlie Tuna - let me know if you got yours.)

As far as the first 25 of you who got the "quick-return" moulds with sharp-cornered noses, like IronAir, I wish I had 25 extras to swap out with you, but alas, I don't. If any of you are absolutely unhappy with the nose profile, send me a PM and let me know. I will TRY to work something out, if I can. Can't promise you anything, but I will continue working on this to make as many of you happy with the buy as possible.

good work mic, i do appreciate all the hard work you put into this. you stayed focused and got things corrected. i was thinking back on this post and id like to say im sorry for treating you with no respect when things with south. i appreciate the way you handled this GB and your actions. the mold looks good, my HG drops into the cavity, i dont see a problem. i hope you run this one again in the future... ill get in on it. thanks mic and im sorry i acted the way i did toward you. i hope to meet you some day on the range so i can say hi and shoot the breeze. thanks for your hard work and efforts. again im sorry about my anger in the thread. -chris

Boolit Master

Chris,
    THANK YOU! It takes a big man to apologize publicly for his mistake. I also understand that often, when doing internet deals like this where we don't really know the other person, we can get freaked out. Patience and communication is the key. Participants need patience and honchos need to communicate with everyone. I'm very glad you're satisfied with the final outcome on this.

Mine feed in my Glock fine. I am ok with the sharp nose. I havent tried them in my 1911 yet. Thanks again Mike.

Boolit Mold
    I the process of casting a bunch tonight. Plan on shooting most of those Friday at the indoor range. If I think about it, I'll take the Ransome rest with me and get a good idea how well they group through a couple of my 45's

Boolit Buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by colbyjack View Post
    why would they sell a mold with the front drive band so small when you lube in a star the lube is going to get pushed all over the nose. i also email them too, ill take your word on it. -chris
    They only have 2 moulds left. I wonder how many of the retuns get returned??

Boolit Mold
    UPS dropped off my replacement today.

Boolit Buddy
    Mine arrived Dec.31. Thanks for all your work, Mic.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...E:B:SS:US:1123

It looks like someone is selling the molds you guys sent back.
    Crabo

Do not argue with idiots. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

I think the seller should describe what these molds are. They are rejected HG 68 copies.

rob
    Americans have the right and advantage of being armed, unlike the people of other countries, whose leaders are afraid to trust them with arms." (Federalist Paper #46) - James Madison

Heard on the street about our current POTUS: he is inebriated by the eloquence of his own verbosity...

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1617181920212223242526