RepackboxRotoMetals2Lee PrecisionLoad Data
Inline FabricationReloading EverythingWidenersMidSouth Shooters Supply
Snyders Jerky Titan Reloading
Page 61 of 605 FirstFirst ... 11515253545556575859606162636465666768697071111161561 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,220 of 12083

Thread: What did you do in the reloading room today?

Boolit Master
    The Company Books. The business computer is 6 feet from the reloading bench. The 2nd Quarter had to be closed and taxes paid, excuse my french.

Thought I'd check in before moving to the bench. Got a bunch of the new NOE #503 clones for the 44 ready to load. I tested them in Phoenix last month. The lube groove is smaller than the MP version but there was still plenty for a 6" barrel. Going to try to shoot some more this weekend in "normal" temperatures and do side by side tests with the MP #503.
    Mal

Mal Paso means Bad Pass, just so you know.

Boolit Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by Efin View Post
    While looking for goodies at my LGS I found 50+ unknown reloaded 35 Remingtons for cheap, pulled the 180 JSP, deprimed and cleaned for later reloading, they were loaded at 38 and 40 grains of?
    .....granular landscape material.

Congrats on the brass score!
    Endowment Life Member NRA, Life Member TSRA, Member WACA, NRA Whittington Center, BBHC
    Smokeless powder is a passing fad! -Steve Garbe
    I hate rude behavior in a man. I won't tolerate it. -Woodrow F. Call, Lonesome Dove
    Some of my favorite recipes start out with a handful of depleted counterbalance devices.

Boolit Grand Master

Took some new acquisitions down and put them away, wiped sweat, and turned out the lights. I don't care if misery does love company, I'm out o there.
    Information not shared. is wasted.

250 rounds of .45 ACP

100- 223s loaded, 35 - 35 Remington's trimmed, looking for something else to load or maybe cast..

Boolit Grand Master

Breaking in a 1911 tomorrow, that should give me some brass to play with. New case cleaner still in transit so several projects on hold.
    Endowment Life Member NRA, Life Member TSRA, Member WACA, NRA Whittington Center, BBHC
    I hate rude behavior in a man. I won't tolerate it. -Woodrow F. Call, Lonesome Dove
    Some of my favorite recipes start out with a handful of depleted counterbalance devices.

Boolit Master
    Picked up some walnut shell cat litter at petsmart coarse grained to try in the brass tumbler. It's supposed to be better than the lizard litter and more important not so dusty. Even with dryer sheet I cannot stand the dust.
    I'm a Red Cross blood donor- are you? Make an appointment to donate today http://www.redcrossblood.org/make-donation
    http://www.redcrossblood.org/

FOR Disaster Relief DONATIONS-
    http://http://www.redcross.org/charitable-donations

Banned

Poured around 8 pounds of 45LC out of a Lee 6 cavity. Now I can shoot my H&R Classic carbine.

Went to a garage sale yesterday. The old boy died 2 yrs back. He was a gun dealer but his wife sold off all his plunder in the first few weeks. I did snag a camp grill,5 or so pounds of WW and a few battery terminals, lumber, a Rubbermaid small tote with a handful of fishing hooks.
    I'll go back she is only 3 doors down from us.
    He also ran a auto repair shop for VW's and such. A mr fixit so to say. Also had about 8 5 gal pails of emergency essentials from 2011.

120 miles North of Texarkana 9 miles from OK in the green hell
    I passed about 50 yard sales yesterday.
    Friday I spent about an hour pouring 225-55 FP in a NOE, what a joy at long last we're speaking the same language, my best count is 42 pours . In a perfect world that would 210 perfect little 62 gr poppers ......... I packed up about 180 suitable for 5 min or less groups ,good enough for this 1 since it only shoots 3 min with cheap fmj PMC. Took the 5 MOA RGB BSA off and put and ooollllddd T post Weaver 4K on it and bore sighted it across the living room and down the hall. I don't know what that was on last but 8" down and 12 right seems like a long ways with a scope 2.5 above the bore just to get the laser dot behind the post top .
    In the time of darkest defeat,our victory may be nearest. Wm. McKinley.

I was young and stupid then I'm older now. Me 1992 .

Richard Lee Hart 6/29/39-7/25/18

Without trial we cannot learn and grow . It is through our stuggles that we become stronger .
    Brother I'm going to be Pythagerus , DiVinci , and Atlas all rolled into one soon .

Boolit Master
    Hit the Volusia County gun show Saturday and picked up a bag of 100 mixed 30-06 cases for $14.00. First time I've seen any in about three shows. Mainly Lake City and HXP both which need decapping and crimp removal. Going to need to set up my Hertzer Model 3 single stage monster press for resizing.

Loaded 50+ misc grain loads in 45-70. Walked a friend and his 5 yr old son through the loading process on my Dillon 550, might have another convert, doubt his boy understood it, but he did have fun making "missiles", he's shot his dad's 22lr but these are definitely a bit bigger

Boolit Buddy

Trimmed some 45acp brass to fit in my Ruger acp cylinder. Loaded same brass with Titegroup on a new to me Dillon SDB, which I bought used and had locator pins missing. Had to go slow without the pins, but overall, I think this machine will be very nice and easy to use.

Boolit Bub
    I cast up about 3000 bullets, .452 200Gr,RNFP, using 2 identical Lee 6 cav molds. These are for the CAS game and the steel cowboys we shoot at aren't fussy if there might be a wrinkle or 2 in the slug so I didn't have to be picky. I cast till I ran out of 1Lb ingots. Now I have to smelt down some of the 80 Lb blocks to more manageable sizes.

Loaded about 25 rounds of .357 mag with the new Lee .358 200 gr over 4.6 grains of Red Dot, CCI sm pistol primers.

Will get them to the range one of these days.

Put 1k of .223 brass I bought away that arrived yesterday. Man that takes up some space!

Boolit Bub
    I loaded some subsonic .300 BLK with 215 grain 311284 COWW boolits, over 1680. I tried them out yesterday in my AR, and they worked well. I'd been using 208 grain Hornady A-Max, until I started casting. Huge cost savings. I also loaded some of my 357 Sig pet load, 124 grain RNFP over Power Pistol.

Boolit Grand Master

Went in there looking for some brass for a friend in need, found it!

Banned

Woke up at 3am thinking, I know or knew I had a Lee 20 lb pot. Found it !!! after returning from the range this afternoon.

7 gr green dot sux in LC using a Lee 228 gr TL Boolits coming out of my hr classic.
    The weekend warriors at the club left me apx. 100 223/5.56 brass a few 380 .also.

Boolit Mold
    Processed 60+ 7rm cases have another 100 or so to go. Won't be long now and friends and family will want to come work up loads, sight in and take some practice shots before deer season. Like to have plenty 7rm, 270 & 308 on hand for the next few months. The 7rm is the only finicky loading.

308's and 270 recipes won't change this year. The 7's will go from 175gr cor-lokts to 160gr PT's and every rifle seems to have a different sweetspot and we load for 5 this year. But the work ups where all the fun is!

Boolit Bub
    Loaded about 1500 rounds of Mild .38 Spec for my wife. Gotta love the Dillon 650!

Walked by on my way to work, Maybe I'll do something in there this weekend.

Page 61 of 605 FirstFirst ... 11515253545556575859606162636465666768697071111161561 ... LastLast