Inline FabricationWidenersSnyders JerkyReloading Everything
Lee PrecisionLoad DataRotoMetals2MidSouth Shooters Supply
Titan Reloading Repackbox

Thread: What did you do in the reloading room today?

Boolit Master

I sized over a thousand bullets yesterday.... Was HOT HOT HOT outside... SO, I powder coated till about 9AM. Then headed down stairs to size and seat GC's.

I still have about 15-18# of 10MM to size...

CW
    NRA Life member • REMEMBER, FREEDOM IS NOT FREE its being paid for in BLOOD.
    Come visit my RUMBLE & uTube page's !!

https://www.RUMBLE.com/user/Cwlongshot
    https://youtube.com/channel/UCBOIIvlk30qD5a7xVLfmyfw

Boolit Master

On Saturday, I loaded forty .225" sized, poly-coated and gaschecked Bator RN boolits into some reformed 22-6mm Remington brass for my newest wildcat Mauser 98 rifle. I'm going to try to get to the range this weekend to try them out at 50 and 100 yards after my monthly 200/300yd NRA Highrifle Match.

Bruce
    I Cast my Boolits, Therefore I am Happy.
    Bona Fide member of the Jeff Brown Hunt Club

Boolit Master

Nothing in, but a little outside. Took a friend to the range so she could get some practice with my 9mm CZ75 ( she is thinking about getting one ). I had at a few targets with a uberti 1875 breaktop in 45lc, and a Taurus Raging bull in 454 ( but shot some 45lc cowboy in it just for fun too ).

Cleaned 5 gal of 9mm brass. Seriously, this is getting old. lol Moving on to .40 now.

Kraken Fan #69

Boolit Master
    Annealed cases for the first time ever. Got to buy a new toy, a propane torch.

Boolit Mold
    Loaded some 200 grn RN and 255 grn SWC over 35 gr of Black to try out a new to me Uberti Regulator that I found at a Gun show this weekend. Shoots pretty good for me offhand, just before sunset so didn't get to do a whole lot. Always fun to make lots of smoke and boom.

Boolit Master
    Sized & lubed about 50 160 gr Lee 309 for my 30/30 or 30-06 A.I.
    Tom
    μολὼν λαβέ

Did I ever mention that I hate to trim brass?

Boolit Grand Master Tripplebeards's Avatar
    Loaded up some silver werewolf boolits...no they're smokes clear PC on my devastators...

You can see some little dents and scratches in them from tumbling but they are all filled in by the PC and as smooth as glass.

Boolit Grand Master

Not very much. Sorted a small batch of wheel weights that a buddy dropped of this morning. Sorted a half tub of range brass and deprimed them.

Boolit Buddy

picked up 2 kitty liter containers of WW's yesterday and loaded 350 9mm today
    "Yes or no will almost always suffice as the answer"

Boolit Master

Sized a little run of NOE 92 grain .380 bullets.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    At one with the gun.

Boolit Master

I assembled a AR lower last night... NO loading, just a lil cleanup/straighten up on the work bench across form the loading bench. Then assembly of parts to make the lower.

CW
    NRA Life member • REMEMBER, FREEDOM IS NOT FREE its being paid for in BLOOD.
    Come visit my RUMBLE & uTube page's !!

https://www.RUMBLE.com/user/Cwlongshot
    https://youtube.com/channel/UCBOIIvlk30qD5a7xVLfmyfw

I put more TruOil on my Rem 510 stock and reassembled the barreled action. Then I stepped outside and shot the 8x57 to fire form the brass that I made from 2506 and 270 cases. The groups were not worth taking a picture of LOL.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Boolit Master

I just realized how bad the bases looked on my little .380 bullets. I knew I had a few spots when casting them.. not too worried about it since they are for 10 yards or less. Guess i lose style points for it. I can assure it my other bullets have much better bases.
    At one with the gun.

Boolit Master
    Beau,
    We ain't judgin'!!

At least you're getting some casting and coating done - I haven't cast a boolit in 6 months!

What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
    - Henry S. Haskins in “Meditations in Wall Street”

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rapidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end." ...Unknown

Still cleaning 9mm brass. Holy crud will this ever end!? Maybe by the end of the weekend I will be done. But I do have a trip planned to scrounge some more... Picked up a kilo of VV N340 to do some more load testing trying to ,ake major PF with a Lee 401-175 TC in a Glock 35.

Kraken Fan #69

Boolit Master
    Deprimed/ resized some 30/30 brass I found. I went in much earlier to turn on the A/C so it would be tolerable. Then just gathered what I plan to take to the range and loaded up my SUV....
    Tom
    μολὼν λαβέ

Did I ever mention that I hate to trim brass?

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by obssd1958 View Post
    Beau,
    We ain't judgin'!!

At least you're getting some casting and coating done - I haven't cast a boolit in 6 months!
    I looked at my bench and then went back into the house.

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Newtire View Post
    I looked at my bench and then went back into the house.
    Hey! It only got up to 108* yesterday, so I'm sure the garage was only 120* or so - with no air flow!
    I need to rearrange the casting room in the basement, and you can come over here for a boolit casting day.

What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
    - Henry S. Haskins in “Meditations in Wall Street”

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rapidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end." ...Unknown

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by obssd1958 View Post
    Hey! It only got up to 108* yesterday, so I'm sure the garage was only 120* or so - with no air flow!
    I need to rearrange the casting room in the basement, and you can come over here for a boolit casting day.
    Find a company that replaces furnaces and get a squirrel cage fan from a dead furnace. I mount one blowing down the pathway between my benches and it allows me to cast comfortably even when the temperature is pushing triple digits.

Page 325 of 604 FirstFirst ... 225275315316317318319320321322323324325326327328329330331332333334335375425 ... LastLast