Reloading EverythingTitan ReloadingLoad DataLee Precision
MidSouth Shooters SupplyWidenersRotoMetals2Repackbox
Inline Fabrication Snyders Jerky

Thread: What did you do in the reloading room today?

I cast up 500 of the NOE 360-135-fn to use in my 9mm and 38/357. I am starting to really like this boolit in 38 special. I need to try it out in my 357 to see how it works.
    It is my most accurate boolit for my 9mm followed closely by the NOE 360-155-TC(ELCO).

Boolit Mold
    Quote Originally Posted by obssd1958 View Post
    45-75??
    .577 Snider
    I work so that I can live, not live so that I can work

Lubed and sized about 150 429244 and about 70 429421 that I cast yesterday. Boy am I looking forward to the double cavity 429421 to even that up
    Ill try anything once, twice if I forgot

Boolit Buddy
    Loaded up a summers worth of 45-60. Then made some full wadcutters over Unique for the .35 Remington.

Boolit Grand Master

Something I said I would never do. Inventoried the powder and primers. I should do it for the jacketed bullets and brass but that can wait. Things were a lot simpler when I used three powders.

Boolit Master

'Bout a hundred miles from the Gulf of Mexico
    Wet tumbled the first of many '06 cases!!!!! 270 to do also, but the '06 needed to be first! I'm just sayin'
    I firmly believe that you should only get treated by how you act, not by who or what you are!!

I spent the morning casting and sizing. I cast 350 NOE 360-148-WC(hollow base) and 250 Lyman 358429. I sized them all and they will get lubed in a day or two.
    The wadcutters will go for match target loads. The 358429 boolits will go for 357 mag rounds.

Quote Originally Posted by tazman View Post
    I spent the morning casting and sizing. I cast 350 NOE 360-148-WC(hollow base) and 250 Lyman 358429. I sized them all and they will get lubed in a day or two.
    The wadcutters will go for match target loads. The 358429 boolits will go for 357 mag rounds.
    So how do you like that NOE HBWC mold? I have bookmarked that item and am interested in what you think of it?

Oh and this weekend I PC'd a bunch of 44 mag SWC in Michigan State Green and White for one of the kids who is a die hard UofM fan. Just for the record I ordered some yellow so I can do UofM blue and gold. I'll use those for "light loads" I include the grand kids and daughter in law. Along with 200 .38 SWC and some .314 for the Enfield.

Oh and found a 500 round box of .22 LR for only $50 or 10 cents a round. Most of the stuff I have seen has been $12 per hundred so $10 per hundred looked decent. Won't have to buy any more for awhile, I don't shoot it that often, but sister has a grandkid they gave a .22 rifle and wanted to make sure he had something to shoot it with.
    Scrap.... because all the really pithy and emphatic four letter words were taken and we had to describe this source of casting material somehow so we added an "S" to what non casters and wives call what we collect.

Kind of hard to claim to love America while one is hating half the Americans that disagree with you. One nation indivisible requires work.

Feedback page http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...light=RogerDat

Here if I aint gone,, Were there's a gator in the bushes & SHE"S callin my name
    Loaded about 100 357 mags ; )
    H/D

Tumbled a bunch of .45 acp brass.

Boolit Master

I finished PCing, sizing and GCing over 1600 new cast boolits for the .45 ACP, 91/30 and the 8mm Mauser. Man! That's a lot of work!

Boolit Bub

Mounted my new Lyman 4500. Can't wait for the sizing dies to get here tomorrow to load up some 158 SWC.

Boolit Master

Loaded another 40 rounds for load testing for my new to me tang safety Ruger M77 in 458WM. We have some tough jack rabbits on the farm that can't be taken using anything smaller.
    Liberalism is the triumph of emotion over intellect, but masquerading as the reverse.

I don't know how we ever shot maximum loads before P/C come along and saved us all. R5R

"No mosque in the United States flies an American flag."

"Dueling should have never been made illegal in this country. It settled lots of issues between folks."- Char-Gar

Boolit Master

Drank a new beer... Tin Man Overlord Imperial IPA...

Loaded a few more "nuclear" 10mm loads with the resized .44 mag bullets, but mainly just drank the IPA...

Boolit Grand Master

BRB. Going to TL some boolits so I don't feel like such a slacker.
    Endowment Life Member NRA, Life Member TSRA, Member WACA, NRA Whittington Center, BBHC
    Smokeless powder is a passing fad! -Steve Garbe
    I hate rude behavior in a man. I won't tolerate it. -Woodrow F. Call, Lonesome Dove
    Some of my favorite recipes start out with a handful of depleted counterbalance devices.

Boolit Grand Master

OK. Better now.
    Endowment Life Member NRA, Life Member TSRA, Member WACA, NRA Whittington Center, BBHC
    Smokeless powder is a passing fad! -Steve Garbe
    I hate rude behavior in a man. I won't tolerate it. -Woodrow F. Call, Lonesome Dove
    Some of my favorite recipes start out with a handful of depleted counterbalance devices.

I made a bunch of empty brass, does that count?????LOL

Boolit Master

Loaded up 100 rounds of 7/8 & 1 oz 12 gauge loads in shortened AA hulls. Got a lot of practice perfecting my roll crimping technique. The hulls were ready to be tossed but I cut off about 3/8 in and gave them new life at least for one more firing.

Bob
    Si hostes visibilis, etiam tu

Boolit Master
    I cleaned up my new NOE 360-135-fn that came in yesterday so it is ready to ty out this coming weekend.

Sorted out around 700-900 45 ACP cases that were all dumped in the tumbler last week after cleaning out the range bag. Now they are ready to load back up for more practice.

After I got those out of the corn cob, I pulled out the 300 or so 41mag brass I had in the walnut, and dumped those in the cob for a final finish before I load them back up as well. Gonna be a busy weekend.

Luckily I found a stash of the MP 412640's that were already coated and sized so at least I don't have to pour up a mess of those to get back into a range ready condition.

I also dug out a box each of the HG-68's, 78's and 130's to fill up those empty 45's with.

Least I feel like I managed to accomplish something in the right direction.
    Later,
    Mike / TX

Boolit Buddy

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	49.6 KB 
ID:	167504Some 45/9mm/308