Inline FabricationLee PrecisionRotoMetals2StainLess Steel Media
ADvertise hereMidSouth Shooters SupplyGraf & SonsTitan Reloading

Page 301 of 304 FirstFirst ... 201251291292293294295296297298299300301302303304 LastLast
Results 6,001 to 6,020 of 6070

Thread: What did you do in the reloading room today?

I wet tumbled 1000 .380 ACP brass and expanded 100 or so 9mm casings. All while painting our mobile home for a few hours and going to the supermarket. And I am 69. And sober. Life is good.

Sent from my iPad from Yuma AZ using Tapatalk

Working on putting together a round ball for 20 gauge with the help of Ajay (superblazingsabots) My 58 cal. round balls are a touch big at .575 so sorting through options and taking measurements.

Have a project next to the bench too. I am repairing a small bookshelf that was used when I was a kid to keep all the board and card games on. Brother, sister and myself would always argue about who had to take the game back to the basement and put it on this shelf. Still have it over 1/2 century later but the bottom framing was coming apart and the plywood was delaminating. So clamp and glue project then work at bench.

Finished with deprime and wet tumble of about 2000 .308 cases. Some going for sale and some going on that shelf after it gets repaired. Shelf will once again have "game pieces" stored on it. Along with a couple of "rule" books for shot shell or cast reloading Lead would be too heavy but I think it can handle some brass and my Lee sizers.
    Je suis Charlie
    Scrap.... because all the really pithy and emphatic four letter words were taken and we had to describe this way of getting casting material somehow.
    Feedback page http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...light=RogerDat I do trade a bit from time to time.

Loaded 200 rds 22TCM. I dunno why I get a kick out of loading that caliber.
    Cogno, Ergo, Boom

If you're gonna be stupid, don't pull up short. Saddle up and ride it all the way in.

Because defeating the difficulties of handling that tinny bullet makes us feel like kings. I have to use tweezers my fat fingers get in the way.
    Stop being blinded by your own ignorance.

Boolit Master
    Sized 100 - TL 230- SWC boolits re-lubed over night & started loading them up. Taking a break now...
    2nd Amend./U.S. Const. - "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

"A man ought ta do what he thinks is best" - "Hondo" Lane.(John Wayne)

"If ya don't like my gate, ya don't have to swing on the hinges..." - L. Ackerman ( RIP)

Enforce the Immigration laws & deport the illegal immigrants. Quit fooling around.

Bought another lb of beeswax so now I have a few lube options to begin testing: pc, alox, Johnson wax, beeswax, some Vaseline and paraffin candles. Going to have to visit the lube forum
    A cigar makes a bad day good, a good day better.

Ran another 1k 9mm thru the 650 last night, and now changing over the seating die for some hollow points.
    "Life isn't like a box of chocolates...It's more like
    a jar of jalapenos. What you do today, might burn
    your *** tomorrow."

Boolit Master
    Finished the 100 45ACp rounds yesterday. Gonna move on to 30-06 next... Already tumbled. Need to be prepped, OAL checked for consistency, inspected for issues, etc. Then, doing some researching & decide what powder(s) I might use this time.
    2nd Amend./U.S. Const. - "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

"A man ought ta do what he thinks is best" - "Hondo" Lane.(John Wayne)

"If ya don't like my gate, ya don't have to swing on the hinges..." - L. Ackerman ( RIP)

Enforce the Immigration laws & deport the illegal immigrants. Quit fooling around.

Boolit Master
    Loaded up 50 x45-70 s .cleaned up 30 x45-70 cases I used last week.think I'll just shoot my 1022 ruger this week to catch up on my reloading and casting.

I hear you Rondaker, 22TCM can be a chore - my big headache is putting the gas checks on the boolet ! But it's just so darn fun to shoot !
    Cogno, Ergo, Boom

If you're gonna be stupid, don't pull up short. Saddle up and ride it all the way in.

And now we go from 22 TCM to 50 rounds of 50 Beowulf - haha
    Cogno, Ergo, Boom

Boolit Master

Today was a little long overdue cleaning. Emptying the trash can, sweeping the floor, hanging up a few tools. Put a batch of range brass in the tumbler. Added a few new acquisitions to the cartridge collection display.

Got the first 300 rounds of 9.3x74R brass ss pin wet tumbled and into the dehydrator today ... 300 down and only 700 more to go!
    I may have passed my "Best Before" date, but I haven't reached my "Expiry" date!

Boolit Master

Back in the woods a piece, just outside Auburn, AL.
    I lubed a bunch of 45-270SAA HPs with Tac1.
    KE4GWE - - - - - - Colt 1860, it just feels right.

Boolit Master

Sized and gc'd 550 or so Lee C358-200-RF that I cast about a month ago. Then loaded 50 of 'em up in .38 spl. cases to shoot thru a 16" rifled adapter in a $99 single barrel shotgun - something only a gun bug could love.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SANY0676.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	44.4 KB 
ID:	218465   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SANY0677.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	39.6 KB 
ID:	218466   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SANY0678.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	53.4 KB 
ID:	218467   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SANY0679.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	60.0 KB 
ID:	218468  
    So many guns, so little time

You must pay for everything in this life - nothing is free, except for the grace of God.

Quote Originally Posted by mac60 View Post
    Sized and gc'd 550 or so Lee C358-200-RF that I cast about a month ago. Then loaded 50 of 'em up in .38 spl. cases to shoot thru a 16" rifled adapter in a $99 single barrel shotgun - something only a gun bug could love.
    LOVE IT!

I've been eyeing picking up an H&R in 12 just to be able to get some adapters for it.
    What kind of accuracy have you found with these adapters?

Boolit Master

Still doing a little cleaning. Also stored away the brass that I tumbled and dried yesterday. Packaged up some brass that is going out in a trade.

South of the north pole in the land of the falling waters
    Cleaned up a little , finding more things I'll never use again .

Jack
    Buy it cheap and stack it deep , you may need it !

Black Rifles Matter

Super Moderator

Started hunting the floor, found the loading bench. Now to get control of things so I can use my main bench. Set up my swaging presses and then started organizing things to get back to using my main bench to form several new cases I have built barrels for. Warm weather is coming and I am not ready to hit the range.

Boolit Master

Cleaned over 500 pcs of 9mm and loaded up 25 rounds of .577/450 Martini Henry.

Page 301 of 304 FirstFirst ... 201251291292293294295296297298299300301302303304 LastLast