RotoMetals2Lee PrecisionRepackboxSnyders Jerky
MidSouth Shooters SupplyInline FabricationTitan ReloadingWideners
Reloading Everything Load Data

Thread: What did you do in the reloading room today?

I cleaned up my mess from loading 380's and changed over the press to load 9mm, I'll be all set to start tonight when I get home.

Boolit Master
    Loaded more of the planed 1000 TC 124gr .355 over 42gr Green Dot 9x19. This is a lot slower on my Lee 4 hole turret. I need to get my Dillon 650 back up and runnung.
    QUIS CUSTODIET IPSOS CUSTODES?

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by jdfoxinc View Post
    Loaded more of the planed 1000 TC 124gr .355 over 42gr Green Dot 9x19. This is a lot slower on my Lee 4 hole turret. I need to get my Dillon 650 back up and runnung.
    Don't you mean " 124gr .355 over 4.2gr Green Dot 9x19 " ???

What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
    - Henry S. Haskins in “Meditations in Wall Street”

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rapidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end." ...Unknown

Boolit Buddy
    Received 1,250 LC .223 cases today. Have a lot of case prep work ahead to decap, size, trim, debur, swage, uniform, and clean. The WFT I got as a gift makes trimming fast but it is still a lot to do. Love the Lyman prep center for deburring and uniforming. And the Dillon Super Swage helps speed up that step. I enjoy seeing a pile of range become...perfect!

Boolit Master
    Yes. Oops.

Boolit Master
    I prefer the RCBS crimp remover for my trim mate. It fits all of the prep centers.

Boolit Master

cast 16 # of 200 gr 45 Colt RNFP bullets in preparation for the arrival of yet another #5 tub for PC
    NRA Life
    USPSA L1314
    SASS Life 48747
    RVN/Cambodia War Games, 2nd Place

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by obssd1958 View Post
    Don't you mean " 124gr .355 over 4.2gr Green Dot 9x19 " ???
    it's a really, really, compressed charge. and it's only for Ruger no. 1's

Boolit Buddy
    Just set up my second Lee Classic Turret press as a case prep/sizing-decapping/bullet sizing single-stage press on steroids. I've decided I like having the sizing/decapping die for my rifles on the second press and then an NOE M-die-stye expander, powder thru die, seating die and crimp die on the other classic cast press. Seems to speed things up a little for me.

Next project is building a shelf over the bench so I can clean off some of the clutter on the bench itself

Boolit Grand Master

Changed my Dillon 550 over to 45acp from 380 while the pot and moulds were getting up to temp last night. Today I cleaned about 1200 pieces of brass and inspected the boolits I cast last night. Waiting for a banker to get off his backside so I'll probably get 100 test rounds loaded for tomorrow's range trip. Can't figure out why I don't have a section for 45acp (or 380acp) in my loading notebook. I only have one load for each but I feel better if I can look them up, lol.
    Endowment Life Member NRA, Life Member TSRA, Member WACA, NRA Whittington Center, BBHC
    Smokeless powder is a passing fad! -Steve Garbe
    I hate rude behavior in a man. I won't tolerate it. -Woodrow F. Call, Lonesome Dove
    Some of my favorite recipes start out with a handful of depleted counterbalance devices.

Quote Originally Posted by asmith80 View Post
    Just set up my second Lee Classic Turret press as a case prep/sizing-decapping/bullet sizing single-stage press on steroids. I've decided I like having the sizing/decapping die for my rifles on the second press and then an NOE M-die-stye expander, powder thru die, seating die and crimp die on the other classic cast press. Seems to speed things up a little for me.

Next project is building a shelf over the bench so I can clean off some of the clutter on the bench itself
    This has become my standard arrangement for Lee 4 hole turret. I have to size rifle before trimming, and often will have primer crimp to deal with. Just makes sense to have a disk with sizer/de-capper die for the cases and use that station on the caliber specific turret for the NOE expander plug. Have been debating if I want to keep my C press as a second station or get a Lee Classic Cast O press or get another turret press and do what you are doing with having a "super station".
    Scrap.... because all the really pithy and emphatic four letter words were taken and we had to describe this source of casting material somehow so we added an "S" to what non casters and wives call what we collect.

Kind of hard to claim to love America while one is hating half the Americans that disagree with you. One nation indivisible requires work.

Feedback page http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...light=RogerDat

Boolit Buddy
    Baked up a batch of freshly cast 9mm boolits this evening (45 lbs total, Hi-Tek Red Copper)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boolit Master
    Nothing. I did nothing in the reloading room today.

Razorfish nice bullets.

Loaded up 50 45ACP rounds.

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Outer Rondacker View Post
    Nothing. I did nothing in the reloading room today.

Razorfish nice bullets.
    Ditto on both statements

Boolit Buddy

Emptied a Lee 20# pots yesterday going to clean it good this morning and melt some pewter, cast into small ingots, probably round balls.

Boolit Master
    Cleaned up some .38 and 30-30 from an outing last Friday

Attachment 216888

Boolit Bub
    I do like your case prep center there.
    100% hands on!

Sent from my QTAQZ3 using Tapatalk

Boolit Mold
    Quote Originally Posted by razorfish View Post
    Baked up a batch of freshly cast 9mm boolits this evening (45 lbs total, Hi-Tek Red Copper)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    interesting pic

Boolit Master
    Opened a one lb can of Hercules green dot. Now have 17 lbs to load. Continuing the 1k 9mm loading.

Page 294 of 604 FirstFirst ... 194244284285286287288289290291292293294295296297298299300301302303304344394 ... LastLast