RepackboxWidenersLoad DataLee Precision
Inline FabricationRotoMetals2MidSouth Shooters SupplyTitan Reloading
Reloading Everything Snyders Jerky

Thread: Three Gun Auction

Boolit Bub

Three Gun Auction

I went to a gun consignment sale last week end. The first 15 guns listed from one collection had 3 Marlins rifles. A 336 in 32 Win. Special predrilled receiver style, a 336 in 219 Zipper [never seen one] and a .375 big bore. After viewing and doing a hard study over them prior to the sale they were all ones I had to bid on. That first 20 minutes I really became sick at the stomach and nervous, like shaking with buck fever. Botton line ,I came home with all three. I have been to a lot of sales but never came across nice ones like this. Boy what a Christmas .

Boolit Master

You must have been nice all year for Santa to treat you that good.Congrads on your buy.
    Are my kids/grandkids more important than "o"'s kids, to me they are,darn tooting they are!!! They deserve the same armed protection afforded "o"'s kids.
    I have been hoodwinked but not by"o"
    In God we trust,in "o" never trust
    Support those that support the Constitution and the 2nd Amendant

Boolit Master on Heaven’s Range
    Should you decide not to fool with the Zipper, a member here inquired about mine,but declined my $,,,If you want to ever move yours,let me know and I'll but him in touch with you...... Great catch on all three...!!!! Onceabull
    "The Eagle is no flycatcher"

Oh, I have several 375 big bore guns but I still want a Savage 99 and a Marlin in that caliber, you lucky dog.
    je suis charlie

It is better to live one day as a LION than a dozen days as a Sheep.

Thomas Jefferson Quotations:
    "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."

Merry Christmas (and congratulations to your auction success)!

JX

Boolit Bub
    dang, i've had a lee loader fer the zipper, but never had th' gun. pretty hard to cast fer them little bores, i hear, but there's a ton of jacketed stuff around in .22 with all them popgunners out there--grrrrrr! guess i got the next best thing, though; a 22 savage hi-power. love the savage, but i haven't even tried to mold them .228's er .229's it'd need. you'll love the 32ws, though, 'specially if it's a waffletop--they shoot cast like they wuz made fer it (which they weren't, really). good score on those three; they'd dress up anybody's gun rack.
    mind yer topknot!
    windy

Boolit Buddy
    Those Marlin's in 219 are nice guns and hard to find. I had a beauty and foolishly sold it. They've got a short stiff barrel making them very accurate and they're drilled and tapped for scopes to boot. You're lucky to end up with your "trifecta". Santa came early to your house.
    yooper