RepackboxTitan ReloadingWidenersMidSouth Shooters Supply
Inline FabricationReloading EverythingLoad DataRotoMetals2
Snyders Jerky Lee Precision
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: A Tumbleweed Christmas needs a Christmas gift

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by rmatchell View Post
    You never know what those deer will drop. Is it getting warm in here?
    Sour Mash and Brandy sure make you feel warm. I bet those reindeer are roasting hot and if they keep losing my moulds I'm going to have a barbecue!

MMMMMMMM dear on a spit

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by BrassMagnet View Post
    Sour Mash and Brandy sure make you feel warm. I bet those reindeer are roasting hot and if they keep losing my moulds I'm going to have a barbecue!
    With that much alcohol in those deer wonder how well they would bbq. Might put off a fare amount of heat.

Quote Originally Posted by rmatchell View Post
    With that much alcohol in those deer wonder how well they would bbq. Might put off a fare amount of heat.
    Yeah, maybe more of a flambe ...

Boolit Master

Well Dan, Do you think I have them scared? Or are they just slow? Now what kind of mould was that?

Well Dan, Do you think I have them scared? Or are they just slow? Now what kind of mould was that?
    It's a .38 SWC mold!

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy_Dan View Post
    It's a .38 SWC mold!
    Not the mould under your tree! The mould those drunken reindeer dropped that is for someone else's tree!

Boolit Master

May they all ran off into the woods to a bug out location when the drunken reindeer first appeared.

Boolit Master

Those drunken reindeer are cavorting around like they are at a winter solstice party. I bet they plan on partying until New Years Day and then they probably want to watch football games and parades all day.

What a waste! When I bought them on FleaBay they were advertised as Santa's spare team of reindeer. I should have known it was too good to be true! Buyer beware! That has always been the rule.

I don't even know who has been naughty and who has been nice. I thought the reindeer could read the lists for me so I wouldn't have to get out my cheater glasses and all they did was eat the flipping papers. Then they burped. It smelled worse than dragon breath. Definitely the Have Been Drinking (HBD) smell. If I had a lighter handy they could have been fire breathing reindeer.

The moulds are now laying out in the snow and I am afraid I'll be trampled if I try to rescue them. The Christmas cards have been trampled and I doubt they are legible. Besides, who puts a street address on the card when the reindeer are supposed to know where to go?

The doctor said I can't drive until after New Year. I guess I'll just have to use the mail and hope they don't lose them, too! Now I need names and addresses and what would look nice under the tree! Too bad it won't make it by Christmas morning to cheer up a new member with more than a month and less than a year on the forum who got no Christmas present from me last year.
    Last edited by BrassMagnet; 12-23-2014 at 12:45 AM.

Boolit Master

Should I fire up the pressure canner when they sober up?
    Wouldn't that be a black swan event? A carefree life with a never ending supply of sour mash, lots of grain and hay, and then wake up to be introduced to a Mason jar?

Boolit Master

I wonder if you would have to use steel shot for the reindeer.

Boolit Master

Those drunken reindeer are cavorting around like they are at a winter solstice party. I bet they plan on partying until New Years Day and then they probably want to watch football games and parades all day.

What a waste! When I bought them on FleaBay they were advertised as Santa's spare team of reindeer. I should have known it was too good to be true! Buyer beware! That has always been the rule.

I don't even know who has been naughty and who has been nice. I thought the reindeer could read the lists for me so I wouldn't have to get out my cheater glasses and all they did was eat the flipping papers. Then they burped. It smelled worse than dragon breath. Definitely the Have Been Drinking (HBD) smell. If I had a lighter handy they could have been fire breathing reindeer.

The moulds are now laying out in the snow and I am afraid I'll be trampled if I try to rescue them. The Christmas cards have been trampled and I doubt they are legible. Besides, who puts a street address on the card when the reindeer are supposed to know where to go?

The doctor said I can't drive until after New Year. I guess I'll just have to use the mail and hope they don't lose them, too! Now I need names and addresses and what would look nice under the tree! Too bad it won't make it by Christmas morning to cheer up a new member with more than a month and less than a year on the forum who got no Christmas present from me last year.
    Anybody interested in the mould the reindeer dropped and if it could land under your tree?
    Wake up!

Boolit Master

Anybody interested in the mould the reindeer dropped and if it could land under your tree?
    Wake up!
    Hmmm, I take it we are guessing, if 9mm double is hot maybe its a six pack, specially with all those drunk deer?
    "Freedom is the sure possession of those alone who have the courage to defend it."
    ~Pericles~

Boolit Mold
    Hey Brass! Again it was great to talk to you yesterday about my .45 reloads. I'm pretty sure that I fall in the "more than a month, less than a year" category, but I am far from celebrating the holidays tumbleweed style. Reloading this weekend with my new press and dies while trying to remember everything you shared is already a pretty big present for me.

Thank
    StogieRob

Boolit Master

Maybe it was this one, uh, two!
    RCBS 09-124-CN and RCBS 38-158-RN
    One sprue plate is beat to ****, but still useable and the other is warped and useless. Only one washer and set of handle pins between the two.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	TumbleMoulds 2.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	48.7 KB 
ID:	125178

Boolit Buddy
    Cool stuff for somebody, cudo's to you for sharing!

Boolit Master

Maybe it was this one, uh, two!
    RCBS 09-124-CN and RCBS 38-158-RN
    One sprue plate is beat to ****, but still useable and the other is warped and useless. Only one washer and set of handle pins between the two.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	TumbleMoulds 2.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	48.7 KB 
ID:	125178

Merry Christmas StogieRob!
    Picture these under your tree.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123