Load DataMidSouth Shooters SupplyLee PrecisionTitan Reloading
RotoMetals2WidenersRepackboxInline Fabrication
Snyders Jerky Reloading Everything
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Vacuum Sealer

Boolit Grand Master

Whew! Just put the last of 44 lbs of venison in the freezer! Happiness is a full freezer, even if it doesn't get to shut off until sometime tomorrow or Tuesday. That includes heart and liver but still more than I expected. Nice sized spike but I generally figure 30 for S TX whitetail.
    Endowment Life Member NRA, Life Member TSRA, Member WACA, NRA Whittington Center, BBHC
    Smokeless powder is a passing fad! -Steve Garbe
    I hate rude behavior in a man. I won't tolerate it. -Woodrow F. Call, Lonesome Dove
    Some of my favorite recipes start out with a handful of depleted counterbalance devices.

Moderator Emeritus

Last spike I got put 80 pounds of meat in the freezer... big deer up here though. Corn fed and fat. We had one buck break 300pounds hanging weight. And 200 pound does are common.

Boolit Grand Master

We see 200 lb live weight where I live, just very few of them. I was shooting at Camp Dodge in IA one year many years ago and saw a hoofprint from one of those 300 lb critters that ya'll call deer, had no idea a whitetail could get that big. I've been on management hunts where they were so stunted I could tote a deer without putting my rifle down.
    Endowment Life Member NRA, Life Member TSRA, Member WACA, NRA Whittington Center, BBHC
    Smokeless powder is a passing fad! -Steve Garbe
    I hate rude behavior in a man. I won't tolerate it. -Woodrow F. Call, Lonesome Dove
    Some of my favorite recipes start out with a handful of depleted counterbalance devices.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123